Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 43: Elf’s First Futa

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43: Elf’s First Futa - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Danica’s brilliant green eyes lit up like those of a kid on Christmas morning when Gretel revealed the enormous pulsating erection which had been tenting Lexi’s tabard as the futanari struggled madly with her friend and captor, Samantha, whilst in the grips of the goblin curse. Her long pointed ears bounced up and down so hard and fast, the mage was half surprised that the tiny elf did not take flight. She clapped her hands repeatedly, her excitement infectious and palpable, drawing the hint of a smile from even the stoic monk.

“By the Goddess!” Danica exclaimed, her mouth literally hanging open in awe. “I’ve never seen a thingie so big in my life!”

The elf’s repeated use of the ridiculously childlike word, “thingie,” for the decidedly non-childlike cock that was currently thrusting in the air mere inches from the curious yet stupendously naive Danica’s face, put Gretel into a fit of giggles. The mage clutched her stomach as waves of laughter rolled over her, wavy pink hair covering her face as her ample bosom jiggled exquisitely with each laugh.

“I’m serious!” the elf cried happily, mistaking the mage’s amusement as disbelief of her amazement at the generous size of Lexi’s cock, not at her own choice of descriptors for it. “Back on Tarynth, all the elves in a village would usually bathe together down in the local stream — we always build our villages near fresh running water — so I’ve seen plenty of boys’ thingies. And, even though I’m not very old, I do know that sometimes their thingies get long and stiff when they see a pretty girl — my brother got sooo embarrassed one time when I saw his thingie get hard after I caught him looking at our aunt Zelda’s boobies while we were out for a swim — but, anyway, all of the thingies I’ve seen have been pretty small, like the size of my little finger, but that thing that Lexi’s got is huge!”

As the elf rambled on, the hand gestures that she made merely served to exacerbate Gretel’s fit of giggles. Seeing the elf’s eyes go wider still when she went from holding up a pinkie finger to illustrate the size of an erect elf cock to both hands held out wide in front of her face was simply too much for the mage. Gretel toppled over into the soft leaves on which the quartet sat, content to allow the gales of laughter to simply roll over her.

“And I still don’t understand at all why she has a thingie at all,” the elf continued uninterrupted by Gretel’s fit of giggles. “Did the curse give he a thingie, or has she always had it? Does it work just like a boy’s? I don’t see any ball things down there, but... Oh! she has a cute little slit too, just like mine!”

Bucking all expectations, Danica lifted up her skirt to show Gretel and Samantha a perfectly hairless little pussy, definitely one of the cutest “innies” that the mage had ever seen, with inner labia completely concealed by the smooth and almost puffy outer lips.

Gretel and Samantha shared a stunned look of complete incredulity at this. Neither could believe the complete audacity of this small elf, mostly because it did not even seem like she realized that what she was doing was so absurd. The thought had never even crossed her mind that it might be a little weird to flash your pussy to a bunch of strangers that you just met. It was especially jarring to the two adventurers because it was not done in a particularly lewd way — although it definitely planted the seed of some lewd thoughts in Gretel’s dirty mind — but was done with an air of total childlike innocence.

“So anyway,” Gretel said finally stifling her giggles enough to talk. “How about you put your little pussy away and take a few steps back while I take care of this real quick.”

The elf dutifully complied, dropping her skirt and taking a quick playful hop backwards, never taking her eyes from Lexi’s throbbing cock, still being thrust in the air by the futanari’s needful hips.

“You know, you ... uh ... don’t actually have to watch,” the mage said, slightly embarrassed by the scrutiny paid to her by the intensely curious elf as Gretel knelt in front of Lexi’s cock, preparing to give it the servicing needed to temporarily placate the curse. However, before the words had even finished leaving the mage’s mouth, the elf had bounced back over the Gretel, and was squatting down literally an inch from the pink haired girl, her chin resting in her palms and eyes wide with wonder.

Please,” she pleaded in a singsong voice. “Pretty pretty please! I’ll be good, I promise, but I really want to watch. I know that thingies are supposed to do something when a boy and girl do the sex thing, but no one’s ever let me watch before — even though I asked so many times — mom and dad especially were always really mean about it, and my brother got super mean when I asked him if he could just show me what his thingie would do, because I’d heard that boys could use their hands to—”

“Okay fine,” Gretel cut in, just barely managing to suppress another fit of giggles. “Just for the sake of all that is holy, you’ve got to shut up while I do this.”

In response, Danica mimed zipping her lips closed, locking them, and then throwing away the key — which satisfied the mage, but threatened to bring yet more giggles. There was something ridiculously cute and endearing about this little elf, the mage thought as she gripped Lexi’s cock around the base with her thumb and forefinger. Lexi moaned the second the mage’s fingers touched her swollen cock, bucking her hips to send it sliding through the ring made by Gretel’s two fingers.

Gyaaa... suuuck...” the futanari moaned in her cursed state of mindless lust.

Closing her eyes to focus on the task at hand, Gretel leaned in and engulfed Lexi’s hard cock into the warm and wet confines of her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down on the massive futa dick, Gretel licked up and and down the sides of Lexi’s shaft as she sucked, running her tongue along the underside of the tip. After only a few slurping sucks of the increasingly messy blowjob, Gretel felt a small and polite tap on her shoulder. With a pop, she pulled Lexi’s throbbing piece of meat out of her mouth, long strands of spit trailing from her lips to the tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.