Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 4: Becoming a Futanari Paladin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Becoming a Futanari Paladin - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

What did I think of that!?

Felicity’s question resounded in Lexi’s mind, echoing through her mental corridors, as she was practically assaulted by a slideshow of scenes from the young futa’s demonstrations.

“If I’m being honest,” Lexi said breathlessly to Felicity, her heart thundering in her almost flat chest. “My panties are so wet you could practically wring them out.”

Felicity clapped gleefully, her emerald hair framing a face which blossomed into a wide smile.

“Perfect! That’s just the kind of reaction I’d expect, based on your profile.”

“Seriously,” Lexi said, her voice laced with husky gravity. “I can’t fucking wait to be a futa. That was like ... the hottest thing I’ve ever seen I can’t even begin to imagine how good it must feel to cum like that.”

“I take it, then, that you’re ready to become your character?” the faerie asked.

Jumping up from the pile of cushions, Lexi stood with squared shoulders and hands on her narrow hips. “You’re goddamned right,” she said firmly. “Let’s do this!”

“Great! Let’s get you changed then.”

The green haired faerie hopped off the cushions as well, hovering a few inches off the ground as her delicate wings beat softly. She snapped her fingers almost dismissively, causing both the pile of pillows and the large floating scroll to vanish, leaving the two girls alone in the center of the circular grassy island set within the grove’s ring of floating pink pine trees.

Felicity then did something which, to Lexi’s critical eye, was incredibly peculiar. She reached out in a direction that Lexi’s brain couldn’t quite process. It wasn’t quite up, down, to the front, side, or any direction that Lexi could comprehend. Rather, it was as if the faerie was reaching out in some other spatial dimension that was extended at a tangent to one — or maybe all — of the three dimensions which constituted Lexi’s experience of reality. From this other space, Felicity pulled a long wand, wrought from interlacing spirals of gold and silver, with a gleaming emerald set in the handle’s base.

Pointing the wand’s tip directly at Lexi’s heart, the faerie issued a single, undoubtedly magical, word of command that Lexi felt resound through the entirety of her being — the vibrations penetrating through her body and into her soul itself.

The world around Lexi exploded into a panorama of multicolored light, as if she had been transformed into into a giant prism, and the light of some internal sun was being refracted into countless rainbows shining out from her in all directions. She was lifted off her feet by this very light, spinning in a graceful pirouette, like an angelic ballerina.

Lexi’s senses were completely overwhelmed by the spectacle, an experience which was further magnified when — after reaching its apogee — the light rebounded in on her, wrapping the uplifted teen in a cocoon of pure transformative light. Inside the chrysalis, she felt herself changing, not just physically, but at a fundamental level. Intuitively, Lexi understood that she was not just taking on the form of this character as some kind of virtual avatar.

She was truly becoming a futanari paladin.

The physical changes alone, though, nearly overwhelmed her entire sensorium. Lexi marveled as the felt her frame changing shape, limbs elongating, shoulders and hips both becoming more pronounced. Long and lean muscles spun themselves into this new body, and were combined with just enough plumpness in her chest and butt to dramatically enhance the form’s feminine nature — leaving a physique truly worthy of a warrior woman.

And yet, this was no woman’s body, for the most dramatic change of all was the inexpressibly wondrous sensation that overwhelmed Lexi, as her clit grew into large cock. Nearly six inches and thick in its flaccid state, the member cemented Lexi’s new identity, completing her transformation both from college student to paladin and from that of a young woman to a gorgeous futanari.

Her physical transformation complete, Lexi looked down to see new clothes being wrought from the chrysalis’ rainbow of light, her new futanari body being clad in the revealing blue tabard, and piecemeal plate armor she had seen in the floating scroll’s representation of her character earlier. Feeling the winged helm form around her head, Lexi marveled at her hair, the mousy brown mess having been replaced with loosely braided locks of pure gold. Lastly, she felt the huge broadsword — her character’s ... no her weapon of choice — take shape in its sheath strapped across her suddenly leanly muscled back.

The transformation now complete, the psychedelic show of illumination gradually receded into Lexi, as she descended back to stand once again on the grassy surface of the small faerie island. Looking down at her new body, admiring the curves, muscles, ivory complexion, and gleaming armor, Lexi marveled at the magnitude of the changes which had been wrought — all changes for the better.

“I...” she started. “I hardly know what to say.”

“Say nothing,” the faerie replied, serious and somber for once. “We chose this form for you knowing that it comported most closely to your true nature. You are now that which you could never truly be in your world.”

Felicity snapped her fingers, producing a full-length mirror, bobbing gently in the air above just above the ground.

“Take a look at the new you,” the faerie said with her usual childlike cheer.

Lexi spun circles in the mirror, thrilled to death with the look and feel of her new body, hardly daring to believe that the image looking back was her, and not some VR avatar. This was no mere image or seeming, Lexi knew. She could feel the differences in almost innumerable ways, down the the very core of her being. Whatever power this world’s architects wielded, it was truly supreme.

“If you’re feeling comfortable in your new body,” Felicity interrupted, “let’s get you acquainted with some of the fundamental game mechanics.”

“Game mechanics?”

“Yes,” Felicity nodded. “Before you leave the glade and step out into the world itself, we need to make sure that you understand both how operate all of your new abilities, how the game’s point systems work, and how to access all of your character’s game information.”

“Fuck me,” Lexi said with a low whistle. “That sounds like kind of a lot.”

“It’s not really that much ... but we should probably get started so you can head out on your first adventure!”

Lexi pumped her fist in the air, and let out a hoot, adrenaline flooding her new body at the thought of actually setting out on a real adventure in this magical new world.

“Let’s do it!” the futanari paladin said enthusiastically.

“Great, the first thing you’ll need to learn to do is access your character panel data. In most games,” the faerie explained, “you would use a mouse or hot-key combination to pull up the menus. In Fantasy Adventure Quest, it’s a bit different, but also more intuitive, since everything operates with subvocal command words.”

“So, I just kind of mutter these command words to myself silently ... like some people do when they read books?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.