Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 37: Futanarization!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: Futanarization! - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Lexi and Samantha lay facing each other, both girls withing with unabashed wonder as the Futanarization spell’s transformation took hold of the monk. Samantha gasped in amazement as her clit, swollen with excitement already from her recent orgasm, began to grow. The little nub at the crest of the monk’s brown labia began to rapidly expand, thickening and lengthening before the girls’ very eyes, within the span of less than a minute turning fully from a clit into a very large and very erect bronze colored cock. Neither girl was able to look away from the wondrous organ that had sprouted atop Samantha’s pussy.

Fucking Hell! I think that’s even bigger than mine!

Both girls were temporarily struck dumb by the miraculous transformation Samantha had undergone. Although, Lexi’s body was quick to respond even if her mouth could not. And while her cock remained rock hard, the sight of a big meaty futa cock on her friend evoked another reaction as well. Rather than being filled with desire to thrust her cock into Samantha, her holes ached with hunger to be penetrated and filled by the monk’s thick cock. In that moment, the futanari was completely overtaken by the feminine half of her sexuality, and wanted nothing more than to have her pussy dominated by the cock wielding monk.

Samantha’s hands were irresistibly drawn to her new cock, her fingers at first only tentatively daring to brush the skin of her swollen member as her mind still struggled to comprehend what had just happened.

“Haaa!” Samantha moaned, as she wrapped her fingers all the way around her bronze rod, giving the throbbing cock a full stroke from tip to root.

The intensely new kind of pleasure shot through the large girl like an electric current, every cell of her new cock screaming with bliss at the newfound joy of being stroked.

“I-is this what it f-feels like for you?!” the monk gasped to Lexi, staring wide eyed in wonder at the raw intensity of the pleasure something as simple as masturbation was giving her in this transformed state. Her mind reeled at the notion that if a simple stroke from her hand felt this good, then almost anything else she might do with this magical cock would be even more so.

“That’s nothing,” Lexi said with a devilish grin. “Let me show you just how good having a big cock can feel.”

Lexi reached down between Samantha’s legs, scooping up a handful of the cum still leaking from between her lips. Pressing their cocks together, the paladin drizzled the cum onto the pair, coating the throbbing erections in her own thick gooey cum. Now thoroughly lubed up, Lexi wrapped both of her hands around the pair of cocks, squeezing them together. And, in the middle of that deliciously tight pressure, she began sliding her cock up and down, sliding it both against the tightness of her own two-handed grip as well as the iron hard futa cock pressed up against her own.

“Gyaaa!” Samantha gasped.

Her own futa cock exploded with shockwaves of pleasure from the delectable sensations caused by the friction of Lexi’s cock rubbing against it. Without thinking, the muscular girl began thrusting her hips in time with Lexi, pumping her cock up at the same time the paladin was pulling her own down, grinding them together in the sloshing coating of Lexi’s cum — a mixture soon joined by the clear streams of precum that flowed freely from both futas. Both girls were mesmerized by the pair of thick cocks — one pale and the other dark — grinding against each other amid the foamy cum lube that had only just been pumped into the monk’s own cunt. The frotting was, in fact, so hot that Lexi almost did not realize until the last moment just how close she was to cumming again.

“Wait!” Lexi yelled, releasing both cocks from her grip and leaping back a foot from Samantha. Both girls were panting hard, their cocks visibly throbbing with how close each one of the futas was to blowing their loads just from the cock-on-cock rubbing.

“B-but I was so close!” Samantha moaned. “I want to know what it feels like for a futanari to cum.”

There was only one possible response Lexi could give to the lust-crazed look in the steely gray eyes that looked out at her from behind those shaggy white bangs. “If you want to cum,” the paladin said, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide to reveal a perfectly pink pussy beneath her rock hard erection. “Cum in here!”

Samantha needed no further prompting, and leaped atop Lexi, plunging the entire length of her cum slicked cock into the paladin’s eager cunt. And once inside, the monk completely unleashed the full force of her lust, fucking Lexi like an animal — pounding into her slick pussy with a ferocity Lexi had only ever dreamed of. Lexi clutched desperately at the monk’s arms, her entire sensorium overwhelmed with the raw power exuded by her companion. In that moment, the only thing that Lexi could focus on was how powerfully muscular and dominating Samantha was. Even if she had wanted to resist, there would have been no way. But, Lexi was more than pleased to submit entirely to the monk’s ferocious fucking.

As primed for orgasm as Lexi’s body already was from the deliciously hot frotting, it only took a handful of Samantha’s bestial thrusts to bring the paladin to the tipping point. The monk’s futa cock was long enough that each time she bottomed out inside Lexi, the tip rammed perfectly into Lexi’s prostate. It was like Samantha was playing an arcade game, and just kept punching Lexi’s blinking red “Cum!” button over and over again.

“Hgnnn!” Lexi screamed, her hips bucking wildly as she came.You’ve Been Hit!

-1 MP (6/8)

Hardly aware of what was happening, Lexi’s mind was crushed by the orgasmic avalanche that came from finally being power-fucked into sweet oblivion by a completely and utterly dominant cock. The paladin’s body was wracked by wave after wave of involuntary spasms and shudders, her cock spewing forth the entire contents of her prostate, covering Lexi with enormous volumes of her own cum. Each powerful thrust from the monk served to force yet another thick rope of cum out of Lexi’s cock, painting her tits, stomach, and face in a sloppy mess of white goo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.