Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 36: Samantha Gets “Tucked In”

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36: Samantha Gets “Tucked In” - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Lexi was both surprised and thrilled by the openness of Samantha’s sexual advances, and found the coy way in which the enormous muscular girl asked to be “tucked in” while blushing furiously to be intensely erotic. Wordlessly, Lexi brought a single finger to her lips, and grabbed the blanket from her bedroll. She then took Samantha’s large hand, and led the monk a ways away from the fire, and their sleeping companion who had just been actually tucked in for the night. Once they were a good distance from the slumbering Gretel, Lexi spread the blanket out on the glade’s soft grass. She and Samantha could still see the campfire’s light in the distance, but it was barely a twinkle in their line of sight.

“This should be far enough out that we won’t end up waking Gretel,” Lexi said to the monk as she knelt down on the blanket. “Now, why don’t you come down here and join me?”

Already having stowed her armor next to her bedroll for the night, Lexi pulled off her blue tabard in a single motion leaving her glorious futanari body completely nude apart from the long cream colored stockings she wore under her leg armor. A small gasp emerged from Samantha’s throat as her eyes locked onto the paladin’s throbbing erection, which just happened to be pointing straight towards her.

“C’mon in,” Lexi said, stroking her cock slowly with one hand and giving the monk a come-hither motion with the other. “The water’s fine.”

Samantha gulped audibly, fumbling to remove the sash which held up the loin cloth covering her ass and pussy. As the thin strips of red fabric dropped to the ground, Lexi was face-to-face with the monk’s lovely brown pussy lips. The muscular girl’s arousal was plainly visible to the futanari. The dark bronze lips were positively dripping with the monk’s eagerness. Samantha dropped down to her own knees with a thud, pulling the sports bra-like wrap that covered her muscular chest over her head.

“What do you wa—ahhh!” Lexi started to ask, but was cut off when Samantha pushed her back onto the blanket and dove head first towards the futanari’s crotch, wrapping her soft warm lips around the tip of her now painfully hard cock.

Lexi watched in awe as the shaggy white haired head bobbed up and down on her dick, the monk’s powerful back muscles visibly rippling as Samantha gripped the sides of Lexi’s hips while she sucked and licked her futa cock. Although Samantha wasn’t able to deepthroat her thick member with the same slutty ease as the plump mage, whatever her blowjob might lack in depth, the monk made up in vigor. Soft moans escaped Samantha’s cock-filled lips, as her tongue swirled all around the sensitive underside of Lexi’s glans, savoring every drop of the salty precum which began trickling out from the monk’s ministrations.

I’m going to cum WAY too soon at this rate. Better do something quick so I don’t end up giving Samantha a surprise throatpie.

In the split second that it took for the monk to break contact with Lexi’s cock to take a single gasping breath, thick strands of spit hanging from her lips to connect with the futanari’s pulsing and shiny cock, Lexi slipped out from underneath the large girl. Knowing full well that, despite her body’s strength within the game world, she didn’t have a chance of being able to flip Samantha onto her back, Lexi pulled the monk in close for a kiss. Swirling her tongue in the other girl’s mouth, Lexi grew even more aroused — if such a thing were even possible — as she tasted the slightly salty flavor of her own precum on the monk’s soft lips.

“B-bend over,” she whispered into Samantha’s ear, flicking the monk’s earlobe with the tip of her tongue and giving it a playful nibble.

Panting with excitement, a shiver of excitement rippled through Samantha’s muscular frame as she placed her palms flat on the ground and stuck her ass out needfully up in the air. Never for an instant breaking the skin-to-skin contact between them, Lexi ran her fingers down the entire length of the monk’s back, tracing the outlines of each striation in its musculature as she worked her way behind Samantha. The futanari marveled at Samantha’s incredible ass, bigger by far than even Gretel’s extremely ample bottom, but carved out of rock hard muscle without an ounce of fat. The monk whimpered slightly as Lexi’s fingers inched their way across the firm contours of her cheeks, getting closer and closer to the soft holes that lay nestled between them.

When Lexi’s deft fingers finally reached the monk’s pussy — running her finger in a V-shape slowly up the slick dark brown outer lips, squeezing them together slightly to cause the pink inner lips to poke out — it was like an electric shock went through Samantha.

“Haaa!” the monk hissed.

Arching her muscular back, her hips bucked involuntarily several times in quick succession. It was not quite an orgasm, or at least Lexi figured it wasn’t, since she saw no popup messages, but it was painfully obvious to the paladin that Samantha was fully primed and ready to take her cock. Gripping the monk’s flared hip bone with one hand and the base of her spit-slicked cock in the other, Lexi angled the tip at Samantha’s dripping cunt and slid inside, taking her time and savoring every delicious microsecond of sensation that exploded through her nervous system.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Of all the pussies Lexi had the pleasure to slip her dick into during the past three days spent in Fantasy Adventure Quest, Samantha’s was by far the tightest. It had to have something to do with her years of martial arts training, the futanari thought, gasping with pleasure and gripping Samantha’s wide muscular hips as she began slowly thrusting in and out of the vice-like grip of the monk’s cunt. The phrase “lips that grip” hardly began to describe Samantha’s pussy, and as Lexi watched her thick futa cock disappearing in and out from between the monk’s slick brown labia, the was hypnotized by the rhythmic flashes of pink inner labia that she would see each time she pulled out — the delicate flower petal-like folds seemingly trying to keep Lexi’s cock from retreating too far.

“Gahhh!” Samantha cried. “D-don’t s-stooop!”

In her rapt amazement at the sheer beauty of her lover’s pussy, Lexi’s thrusts had slowed to a glacial pase, which had inadvertently served to both dampen her own arousal to a more manageable point where she would not be threatening to cum right away, but had also driven poor Samantha almost insane with lust. Lexi looked down to see an almost unrecognizable face looking back at her over the monk’s muscled shoulder. Samantha’s face was a mask of pure and unadulterated hunger for cock. It was an expression far more suited for a whore than a martial artist, but the extreme juxtaposition of this new — and incredibly slutty — side of her friend served to seriously turn Lexi on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.