Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 35: Return of the Pink Haze

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35: Return of the Pink Haze - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Eyes aglow from the curse’s pink haze, Lexi’s sword — still embedded deep in the foxgirl’s spine — dropped from her grip, as the futanari’s willpower and restraint were stripped from her body. The lust filled instrument zeroed in on the closest target, Gretel, and Lexi immediately dove towards the mage, who was tackled by a cock-wielding assailant for the second time that day. Although, this time, the mage did not resist, knowing that this was both the best way to help her friend, and to have a bit of fun herself.

“Come on then,” Gretel said, chuckling at the sheer insanity of the situation. “Might as well make the best of that big juicy cock!”

After all, the mage felt she deserved a little treat after having been so unceremoneously drenched in the blood and cum of one of the brigands who had assailed their party, without even having gotten to cum herself during the incident. As their party had literally just been waylaid by a sextet of would-be robbers — and likely killers — and they were still out on the open road, Samantha took up a guard position, briskly walking a wide circle around her two companions.

Her body insane with the curse’s magically amplified lust and her conscious will divorced from needful body’s desires, Lexi attacked the curvy mage with a positively frantic ferocity. The futanari mindlessly let forth an animalistic growl as she plunged her throbbing cock into the mage’s sloppy cunt, pinning the pink haired girl down in a missionary position while she pistoned her thick cock in and out, slapping her hips down against Gretel’s extremely ample ass.

“Hnnnggg!” Gretel cried out. “F-fuck me j-just like... that!”

The mage wrapped her plump legs around Lexi’s hips, clutching the futanari’s back as the thick futa cock was driven relentlessly into her wet cunt. A familiar warmth began to rise in Gretel’s lower belly as the tip of Lexi’s cock angled perfectly to rub up against her G-spot with each stroke, driving the voluptuous young girl closer and closer to the orgasmic precipice. The mage reached her hands up, tugging on the paladin’s blonde braids and pulling her face down for a deep kiss, which — despite the fact that Lexi was actually curse fucking her — somehow seemed rather romantic to the whimsical mage.

“Gyaaa!” Lexi groaned into Gretel’s mouth.

Her body had apparently reached its own precipice just then as well, and Gretel felt the futanari’s cock ram home one final time, burying itself in the depths of her slick folds, exploding in the hot tight confines of the mage’s pleasure tunnel. As Gretel felt her pussy quite literally fill to the brim with load after load of Lexi’s cum, the wave of her own orgasm subsumed the mage entirely, temporarily drowning her in an unassailable torrent of pleasure. Her pussy spasmed wildly around the thick futa cock still filling her up from the inside, and the two girls clutched madly at each other, lustily moaning into one another’s mouths as they came together.

“Holy fucking shit,” Lexi said sheepishly as the curse’s haze cleared, and her powers of volition returned. “I would say I’m sorry about that, but something tells me you didn’t mind it too much.”

Gretel gave her lover another deep kiss, running her tongue slowly along the contours of Lexi’s mouth, squeezing her pelvic muscles as tight as she could to milk the last bit of hot cum from the futa’s thick cock. When they final broke the long sloppy kiss, a strand of spit connected their mouths for a moment, before the mage playfully wiped it from Lexi’s lips with a finger, popping it back into her own mouth to savor the last drops of their combined saliva.

“Yeah,” the mage said with a dramatic sigh. “I’d say that was pretty good. Definitely makes up for that boneheaded spellcasting of yours.”

Lexi’s face flushed red, and she sat up, her cock still deep in the mage, and ran her hand embarrassedly through her golden bangs. “You don’t have to rub it in. Still, you have to admit, it was pretty hilarious to see those furry asshole completely lose their minds and end up going to pound town on each other.”

“OK, OK!” Gretel said, showing the palms of her hands. “I’ll give you that. Let’s just make sure we plan a little better if you want to use that one again.”

“Deal!” the paladin said cheerily.

Lexi pulled her somewhat deflated cock out of the mage’s delicious pussy, not wanting to give her amped up futanari libido the chance to decide that she needed to blow another load into it. She watched, mesmerized, as a small river of thick white fum flowed from between the flushed pink lips, pooling on the ground between the two girls into a decently sized puddle. As the two girls attempted to clean themselves off a bit, Samantha circled back in to rejoin the pair.

“We should probably move out now that you two are done,” the monk said with her characteristically blunt delivery. “Dusk will be drawing in soon, and we should put some distance between ourselves and these corpses. They will almost certainly attract some dangerous carrion feeders that we would do best to avoid.”

“Sounds good,” Lexi concurred. “The last thing I want to fucking think about now is having to deal with any kind of animal that thinks human-sized bodies are a tasty treat.”

And so, the party collected their gear, untied Thomas from the tree where Gretel had thoughtfully bound him, and began making their way down the tree-lined path, leaving the six bodies of the highwaymen where they lay. After clearing away the first two notifications handing in her peripheral noting the simultaneous mind-break point losses that she and the mage suffered from their dual orgasms, she was met with a summary popup that captured all of the point changes stemming from the totality of the encounter.AttributeModificationNew ValueReason

Experience Points+500 (x2)15,250Defeated 2 Brigands

Level+14Gained 15,000 XP

Hit Points+535 (+5/hr)Leveled Up

Spell Points+18 (+1/hr)Leveled Up

Attack Points+216+2Leveled Up

Defense Points+113+3Leveled Up

Mind-Break Points+18+1 (+1/hr)Leveled Up

Sweet fucking action! Another level-up already! And, it looks like I must get a new spell with each level too. Let’s hope this one’s a little safer for everyone else in the party.New Spell Available!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.