Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 34: Holy Lust

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34: Holy Lust - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

When Lexi spoke the command words to cast her new spell, Holy Lust, a small glowing pink sphere about the size of a ping pong ball appeared hovering just above her outstretched hand. On instinct, the futanari grabbed the ball and hurled it into the middle of the unsuspecting group of beastkin and human brigands. Like a magical hand grenade, the pink sphere exploded as soon as it touched the ground, releasing a thick pink mist that engulfed the entire party of highwaymen, completely obfuscating them from the three waylaid adventurers.

Although the enchanted mist was, at first, too thick for Lexi’s party to see what was happening to the brigands within, the could hear all manner of sounds emanating from the pink cloud. The adventurers could hear clothing being ripped and torn, armor clattering noisily to the ground, all followed by the unmistakable sounds of flesh slapping violently against flesh combined with the needful grunts and moans of men and women. Samantha and Gretel both tensed, readying themselves for something that might come bursting out of the strange mist. Lexi, however sheathed her sword, and laughed uproariously, clutching her belly.

“Don’t worry,” the paladin said to her companions, with a positively evil grin on her face. “They’re not going to be attacking us just now. I think you’ll see in a few seconds that they’re a otherwise occupied.”

As the mist began to clear, Samantha let out a small gasp of surprise, while Gretel let out an enormous laugh of her own, doubling over in a fit of giggles.

“Oh, w-wow,” the mage stuttered through the laughter. “Th-that is hilarious!”

The scene with which the adventurers were met was a full-blown orgy involving all six members of the brigand party. Both the human and foxkin girls were each being double-teamed by a pair of their male counterparts, moaning like perfect little porn whores while the men grunted and groaned erotically as they pounded their dicks into these newly made cocksluts.

The human girl, a perky blonde with a single long braid, was on her hands and knees, busily swallowing the dick of a pudgy guy, who was in turn ramming his — rather unimpressive — cock down her throat with as much vigor as Lexi had ever seen, burying the girl’s nose in his mass of black wiry pubes with each thrust. From behind, the deerkin slammed his hips against the blonde girl’s ass, sending rippling shockwaves through her soft flesh with each powerful thrust. Lexi was a bit disappointed that she could not see the deerkin’s cock, but was fascinated at the fully sight of his body, which was broadly humanoid in shape, but completely covered in the two-toned fur of a deer, brown on the sides and back, but shot with white on his chest and loins.

“Heh heh heh,” the futanari chuckled diabolically as her gaze panned to the second trio, seeing exactly what she had hoped would occur, given the proximity of the Redtail twins when the spell was cast.

Felicia Redtail was straddling the sandy blonde haired human in a cowgirl position, while her twin brother, Felix, pounded her asshole mercilessly from behind. The foxgirl’s tongue hung out from between her sharp canine teeth, as her eyes crossed and rolled back into a classic ahegao expression of mindless erotic pleasure. Feral growls were interspersed with Felix’s gasps and grunts of pleasure, as he plowed his twin sister’s ass, pulling her enormously fluffy red tail with one hand, and gripping the wide flare of her furry hip with the other.

“Would you look at that,” Lexi said to her companions, still laughing. “Isn’t it nice to see such a loving pair of siblings? I mean, I knew they were close from the way that gave us their hokey choreographed speech, but this just takes the fucking cake!”

“Seriously Lex,” Gretel said patting the paladin on the back. “That spell is so over the top.”

“It appears to have successfully disabled the group’s combat readiness,” Samantha agreed. “Although, I am not sure how honorable such a tactic is.”

“Honorable schmonorable,” Lexi said, with a dismissive wave of her hand. She did some quick mental math then. “We’ve got about eight minutes total until the spell wears off, and by that time I reckon they’ll be super pissed. So, if we’re going to leave, we should hightail it with a quickness.”

“Leave?” the monk said, a look of confusion furrowing her brow beneath the shaggy white bangs. “At the very least, these vagabonds meant to beat and rob us. No doubt they have done so to many other innocent traveler less formidable than we. And, it would not surprise me at all if beatings were the least of the hurts they have inflicted upon the unwary. They should all be executed now. It would be the height of dishonor to pass them by and allow other to fall victim to these criminals because of our inaction.”

“Wait, what?!” the mage blurted out. “Killing a bunch of people while they’re literally incapable of doing anything but fuck each others’ brains out seems pretty messed up. I don’t know that I’d feel particularly honorable,” that word dripping with sarcasm, “offing some girl while two guys are balls deep in her.”

“I’m actually kinda torn,” Lexi said, shrugging her armored shoulders. “They’re definitely a bad fucking crew, so I wouldn’t have any compunctions whatsoever about ending them right here. But, at the same time, it’d be a helluva lot less messy to just leave ‘em like this and book it.”

“Exactly!” Gretel piped in, turning her back to the group to face both of her comrades. The mage put her hands on both their shoulders, drawing the girls into a circle. “After all, it’s not like there’s anywhere for us to bathe out here, so I’d really appreciate it if I maybe don’t end up covered in some asshole’s blood the first d—”

Before the mage could finish her sentence, she was tackled hard by the man who had, just moments before, been pumping his cock into Felicia Redtail’s furry cunt. Faster than any of the adventurer’s could react, the man — driven to the point of completely mindless horniness by Lexi’s spell — had mounted Gretel, and was furiously fucking the curvy pink haired mage. He was bent entirely over Gretel, in a kind of squatting position, holding her head down into the grass with one hand while he jackhammered her pussy from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.