Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 30: Morning Wood and Breakfast Plans

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30: Morning Wood and Breakfast Plans - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

The next morning, Lexi awoke to the most wonderful thing in the world. The futanari had apparently developed a serious case of morning wood while she slept, and had awakened to her throbbing erection being magnificently serviced. With the blankets covering her face, she at first did not see the identity of her morning lover, but rather woke simply to the wonderful feeling of a soft pair of tits rubbing up and down the length of her stiff cock, while a warm mouth and velvety tongue suckled gently on the tip.

A tit job? the she thought. That’s got to be Gretel. God help her, Samantha couldn’t manage anything close to that with her equipment.

“Mmmm,” the futanari paladin moaned sleepily. “Good morning to you too, my horny little mage.”

As she disentangled herself from the sheets, Lexi heard — and felt — a giggle come from the mouth wrapped around her cock. The reason for the laughter became clear when she finally freed her head from the blankets, seeing that it was not Gretel but the MILF barmaid she had been ogling for two days now giving her an early morning tit fuck and blowjob.

“Wh-what? H-how?” Lexi questioned groggily, wiping the sleep from her eyes and then throwing her blonde braids back as she moaned in pleasure.

When the paladin looked back down, she saw the barmaid’s pretty brown eyes, ever so slightly lined with a light webbing of crow’s feet at the corners, her plump face framed by long salt and pepper locks. Wordlessly, the barmaid smiled around the thick futa cock in her mouth, her eyes dancing with glee as she swirled her tongue along the sensitive underside of the cock’s large head. She drooled intentionally, coating Lexi’s shaft with spit while she pumped it between her generous breasts, squeezing them together for an exquisitely tight fit.

Despite the three back-to-back orgasms the paladin had just before going to sleep, Lexi found herself rapidly nearing the point of no return. Her clear blue eyes locked on to the barmaid’s rich brown orbs as Lexi ran her fingers through the older woman’s gray streaked chestnut hair, still hardly able to believe that this was actually happening.

“I’m c-close,” Lexi stuttered, gasping for breath as she pumped her hips into the spit-slicked softness of the barmaid’s tits. “D-don’t stop n-now!”

Lexi was again shocked into speechlessness when the barmaid suddenly dove forward, swallowing Lexi’s entire cock down to the root, pressing her nose flat against the soft white flesh of the futanari’s lower stomach. Lexi felt the tip of her cock first bump up against the back of the barmaid’s throat, and then pass through forcefully down into it, her thick cock creating a visible bulge in the mature woman’s neck as she gagged on the large futa dick. Lexi was gone as soon as her cock penetrated into the tight recesses of the barmaid’s throat.

“Gyaaa!” came the futa’s cry, as she bucked her hips forward, clutching frantically at the mature woman’s head, holding it down tightly on her pulsing cock as she shot rope after rope of hot cum down her throat and directly into the barmaid’s waiting stomach.

You’ve Been Hit!
-1 MP (7/8)

However, as Lexi coated the barmaid’s throat with the hot gooey issue from her pulsing cock, the scene before her began to change. The soft brown eyes staring up at her changed to a pure liquid blue, the crow’s feet smoothed out, and the salt and pepper hair transformed into a shocking bubblegum pink. No longer was it the barmaid deepthroating Lexi’s spurting cock, it was Gretel!

“G-Gretel!?” the futanari stuttered, her mind reeling not only from the transformation, but also from the tight throat still milking her cock. “What ... s-spell?”

With a loud pop sound, the voluptuous pink haired mage slid the entire length of Lexi’s cock out of her throat and mouth, giving the tip one final suck before letting it slip free from the confines of her velvety soft tongue and lips. A thick strand of saliva momentarily connected her lips to Lexi’s cock, until the mage licked her lips, blue eyes sparkling with devilish glee as she grinned up at the paladin.

“Spell?” Gretel asked coyly. “I didn’t have to cast any spells to get the big dick of yours hard. When I woke up just now, the first thing I noticed was a big hard piece of meat wedged between my ass cheeks. You seemed to be having a pretty nice dream, so I figured I’d help things alone and wake you up with a little pre-breakfast dessert.”

“B-but ... I thought it was the ba–” Lexi started to say barmaid, but quickly snapped her mouth shut before completing the first syllable, not wanting to give the mage any ammunition with which to tease her about her apparent proclivity for busty MILFs. Even though, obviously she definitely had a thing for this MILF in particular, subconsciously at the very least.

“You thought I was who?” Gretel said, her eyes narrowing with bemused suspicion.

“Nothing! No one!” Lexi blurted out. The futanari moved quickly, pulling the mage up from her knees and flipping the curvy young girl onto her back. Even with her diminished refractory period, Lexi was soft after having just emptied her prostate into Gretel’s eager throat. However, she had another plan to squash any discussion of her dream girl’s identity. “Let me return the favor now.” The paladin slid her way down the mage’s body, planting kisses down her soft stomach, as her hands traced lined down towards the pink flower nestled between Gretel’s chubby thighs.

At the last moment, the mage grabbed Lexi’s wrists and pulled hard, halting the paladin’s downward progress. “No time!” Gretel said. “As much as I’d like my own serving of dessert, we’ve actually got a lot to get done this morning, and it looks like the sun’s been up for a while already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.