Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 3: Lessons in Futanari Anatomy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lessons in Futanari Anatomy - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

A title crawled across the screen, reminding Lexi at once of Star Wars, except this one read in huge bold letters:

Futanari Anatomy

Lexi strained her eyes slightly, the sun’s glare interfering with the scroll’s visibility from the pillow pile’s low angle. But, before she could even voice the complaint, Felicity snapped her fingers, conjuring a threatening looking cover of black clouds directly over the small glade in which they lay. With that, the “movie” looked just like any HD video Lexi had watched on a big projector screen.

“All we need for this to be a real movie now is some popcorn,” she joked.

Snapping her fingers again with a girlish giggle, the emerald haired faerie produced a piping hot bowl of mouthwatering popcorn between the two of them. Lexi shook her head in amazement, but decided to just roll with it. She grabbed a handful of the deliciously buttery popcorn, and sank back into the cushions to watch whatever the hell kind of “educational” film this increasingly bizarre game’s AIs had cooked up.

The screen faded into a scene where an adorable girl with long wavy light blue colored hair sat cross-legged on top of a bed, smiling out at the audience. She looked to be about Lexi’s age, and the room itself could very well have been one of the many dorms at her college — which made Lexi think that this “video” was being dynamically created by the game’s AI to suit both her expectations and background.

“So, you’ve been given the opportunity to play Fantasy Adventure Quest as a futanari,” the invisible feminine narrator’s voice began. “While this undoubtedly means that you’re intimately familiar with futanari hentai, it also probably means that you’ve got some questions about how futas work in this world, since there’s quite a bit of variation from one manga, anime, novel, or game to the next. The purpose of this instructional video is to hopefully answer all of your questions, so that you can make an informed choice about whether or not Fantasy Adventure Quest’s particular conception of a futanari is for you. Let’s start!”

With that, the girl on the bed hopped up onto her knees, and pulled off the nondescript t-shirt she’d been wearing. Her breasts were worthy of any fresh-faced porn starlet — perfectly perky C-cups practically begging to be suckled and massaged. Lexi licked her lips unconsciously as the girl finally pulled the shirt off over her head, her face framed adorably by the pastel blue locks.

“As you can see,” the narrator continued. “The futanari specimen we’ll be examining today, Emily, appears at first glance to be entirely female. And indeed, femininity is the overriding characteristic of all futas in Fantasy Adventure Quest. From the waist up, there is no difference between Emily here and any other young woman.”

Except that most girls our age don’t have the tits of a fucking porn goddess, Lexi grumbled mentally.

The topless Emily bounced back onto the bed, and quickly shimmied out of her small shorts, leaving her clad in nothing but a small pair of low-rise black panties.

“Even from the waist down, Emily’s nascent femininity is almost complete, with her hips, ass, and legs being feminine in the extreme. At this stage, the only notable difference is the rather large bulge in her panties.”

Rather large was one hell of an understatement. Lexi couldn’t wait to see what this adorable futa was packing, because from this vantage point it looked like it would be quite the package. Not to disappoint, the young futa girl raised her legs straight up in the air and peeled off the panties, spreading her legs as she propped herself up on her elbows to reveal both a delectable pair of delicately flowering pussy lips and a mouthwateringly huge cock just above that in place of a clit.

Although the futa’s cock was soft at first, it was obvious that she did not intend to keep it that way. As the narrator continued, the screen was filled with the intensely erotic visage of the adorable blue haired girl stroking her cock into an impressively thick erection that towered at least eight inches up from her increasingly moist pussy.

“As you’ve no doubt noticed by now, futas in Fantasy Adventure Quest are exclusively of the variety with no testicles. Instead, they are the more classical variant with functioning organs of both sexes — which means that futas in this world can just as easily enjoy sex as a female being penetrated or as a male doing the penetrating.”

As if to illustrate this point, Emily slipped two fingers from her free hand into her pussy, gently sliding them in and out in time to the other hand, which slowly jerked her massive cock. The camera panned into an overhead position, giving Lexi and Felicity a top-down view of the cute futa girl masturbating herself, pleasing both her cock and pussy at the same time.

“External genitals aside,” the narrator moved on. “There are several key differences between futanari and both males and females. That is to say, a futa is most definitely not simply a female whose clitoris has been expanded into a penis. To illustrate these differences, let’s take a deeper look at our lovely young Emily, and see what makes her tick.”

Lexi’s jaw almost hit the ground after this, because the transition effected looked almost exactly like something she would expect to see in a hentai manga with the “x-ray” tag. The entire area from the bottom of Emily’s hips up to her sternum became translucent. Lexi could still see all of the outer details of the increasingly hot self-pleasuring, but could also see some of the inner workings of the futa’s anatomy.

“As you can see from the cutaway here, from the vulva up to the end of the vaginal canal, Emily is fully female. However, you’ll also notice that her vagina notably does not terminate in a cervix, nor is there a uterus beyond that. Rather, what Emily — and all futas in Fantasy Adventure Quest — has in place of a uterus is a prostate which takes its place.”

The camera zoomed in on this organ, and Lexi’s jaw almost hit the ground when she saw the cutaway view into the enormous organ. The futa’s prostate begin filling itself with an unmistakable thick white liquid, which started sloshing around inside the organ as Emily continued to jerk her cock.

“Although they are orders of magnitude larger than a male’s prostate, being roughly the same size as a female’s uterus, the futa’s prostate serves a nearly identical purpose. This is the place where all of the seminal fluid which Emily will eventually ejaculate is produced. Given the vast differences in size, you will note that the volumes of ejaculate produced by futas in Fantasy Adventure Quest is correspondingly massive.”

As if on cue, the cute young futa teen began bucking her hips, furiously pumping her huge cock, and mercilessly pistoning her fingers inter her wet cunt. Within a moment, she let out a sharp cry that turned into a lewd moan, her eyes crossing and tongue hanging out in an adorable ahegao face. Thick white ropes of cum shot out of her hard cock, splattering across the futa girl’s jiggling breasts and chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.