Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 29: Time for a Real Threesome

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Time for a Real Threesome - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“Sooo,” Gretel said, breaking the teary silence. “Is that a big hard friendship cock I feel poking into my tummy?”

The mage’s characteristically irreverent humor yielded a small rumble of sniffling laughter from her two companions, that steadily snowballed into a gale of hearty laughs. Lexi was the first to break the three-way hug, leaning back to expose her revived erection, which bobbed slowly back and forth between the three girls. She ran her hands slowly along the midsections of each girl, marveling both at the luxurious softness of Gretel’s small tummy rolls and at the hard muscles of Samantha’s defined abs. Though now fully in control of herself, the sight and touch of her two companion’s amazingly different, but equally sexy bodies was more than enough to set Lexi’s cock throbbing with anticipation.

“How about we call it a team building cock, eh?” Lexi said with her own sly grin, winking at the mage. “Since you two just gave me some serious two-for-the-price-of-one service, I think I owe both of you something in return.”

“Yesss!” Gretel hissed, pumping her fist in the air. “I have to admit, as much as I enjoy sucking on a nice big cock, I was hoping that wouldn’t be the end of tonight’s celebration. After all,” she said with a lascivious grin. “What goes better after dinner and ale than some serious fucking?”

“How do you feel about that?” Lexi asked Samantha, circling a dark brown nipple that topped one of the monk’s muscular breasts. Lexi expected to hear some kind of weirdly formal response from Samantha, in her typically clipped accent. As such, the paladin was more than a bit shocked — and very pleasantly so — when the monk all but tackled her.

Samantha tossed Lexi onto the middle of the bed with as much ease as Lexi might have flung a small child. The paladin landed on her back, with a squeak, her cock bouncing up and down from the motion. Given the monk’s apparent desire to get right down to business, she expected Samantha to climb right onto her stiff cock, but was again surprised when that expectation was subverted. Samantha did climb on top of Lexi, but walked herself all the way up the paladin’s body, positioning her immaculately shaved pussy directly over Lexi’s face.

Despite the chamber’s dim candlelight, Lexi could clearly see the monk’s arousal written across her aching cunt. Samantha’s dark brown labia glistened with her juices, her cunt’s deliciously musky scent overpowering Lexi’s olfactory sense as the monk lowered her needful pussy down onto her leader’s now open mouth. As the monk’s cunt touched down on her red lips, Lexi ran her tongue slowly up the entire length of the slit, tasting every centimeter from Samantha’s puckered asshole ass the way up to her clit — which was already poking out of its hood.

Samantha’s taste was utterly intoxicating to Lexi. Although in the “real” world, Lexi had only ever dreamed of eating another girl’s pussy, and in Fantasy Adventure Quest, her experience was still rather slim — only having eaten out Felicity and Gretel — there was something distinctly exotic about the taste of Samantha’s pussy. Lexi’s tongue gingerly explored the crevices between the monk’s brown outer folds and her delicately dark pink inner labia, relishing in the almost spicy flavor exuded in the monk’s juices.

“Hnnng,” Samantha moaned deeply. “Don’t ... ughhh ... stop...”

The powerfully built monk arched her back, running her fingers through her shaggy white pixie cut, grinding her hips down in a circular motion onto Lexi’s face, and squeezing her head slightly between a pair of enormously hard muscled thighs. It was obvious to Lexi, from Samantha’s response, that the monk was enjoying things so far, so the futanari kept working her lips and tongue over and into the monk’s now sopping cunt, desperately trying to breathe through her nose while her mouth was fully occupied in giving pleasure to Samantha.

In fact, Lexi was so occupied, that she almost forgot about Gretel. That was, until Lexi gasped into Samantha’s pussy, feeling the tight slick walls of another pussy wrap themselves around her cock.

“Mmmfff!” came the paladin’s muffled moan.

Her face was smothered by Samantha’s sopping cunt, held tightly in place by the enormous muscular thighs clamped around her head. Lexi’s moans drove the monk on further, riding the paladin’s face hard, smothering Lexi in her hot dripping folds, grinding into her mouth and tongue in a hypnotic motion. And, if that was not enough to drive Lexi crazy with lust, the unseen pussy around her cock — undoubtedly that of the voluptuous mage — began riding her dick like a fucking pornstar.

The mage’s fat ass slammed down onto Lexi’s thighs, stroke after stroke, rolling her hips back and forth in a twerking motion that rubbed her lips against the sensitive underside of Lexi’s cock in just the right way. At this rate, Lexi was hardly going to last more than another minute. But, with no way to even think about getting out from under the two girls to slow things down, Lexi decided to just go with the flow, and pumped her hips upwards in time with Gretel’s down thrusts, thighs and ass slapping together at a frantic pace.

At the same time, Lexi grabbed onto the sides of Samantha’s waist, clutching at the monk’s chiseled abs while she lapped and sucked her cunt with a maniacal ferocity. If she was going to cum, Lexi wanted to make damned sure that Samantha did too. Her efforts paid off in a big way after less than a minute of this oral attack on the monk’s pussy.

“Gahhhhh!” Samantha cried, bending forward to clutch at Lexi’s head, thighs squeezing so tightly that the paladin thought her head might pop.

The unmistakable spasms of orgasm overtook the monk’s slick brown cunt, sending a gush of clear fluid down Lexi’s throat and all over her face, as Samantha violently came. Her whole body shook and jerked as it crashed on the orgasmic shoals, driven inevitably into them by the skillful and heartfelt work of Lexi’s tongue. Her reward was transcendent, temporarily evacuating Samantha’s consciousness and volition from her body, as the orgasm’s waves coursed through her, wracking her muscled flesh with the most delectable cascades of sensation, emanating from her pulsating cunt and spreading through every fiber of her being.Your Attack Hit!

-3 MP (3/6)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.