Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 28: What Do You Do With a Horny Futanari?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: What Do You Do With a Horny Futanari? - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Samantha tossed the squirming futanari onto the bed, and watched bemused as Lexi deftly slipped out of her tabard, leaving her completely nude apart from the long cream colored stockings that she wore under her leg-armor, and came up just past her knees. The monk’s eyes went wide and she gulped audibly at the sight of the throbbing futa cock in front of her.

“I was going to ask what you think we should do with her,” Gretel said to the monk, her eyes dancing with glee. “But from the way you’re staring at that big juicy cock, I’ve got a pretty good idea what you’re thinking.”

A blush quickly spread across the monk’s dark skin, as she tried to stutter out a response. “W-We should ... I mean ... w-what I was th-thinking...”

“Don’t worry,” Gretel said, giving Samantha a playful smack on her ridiculously muscled ass. “I had the exact same plan in mind.”

Before Samantha could even start to reply, the mage sank down to her knees in front of the futanari splayed out on the bed, and swallowed her thick cock in a single gulp. The monk’s eyes went wide at the mage’s display, goggling as Gretel’s lips slid down Lexi’s shaft all the way from the tip down to the root. The mage gagged as her nose pressed against Lexi’s lower abdomen, but she appeared determined to start off the blowjob with some serious deepthroating.

When Gretel finally came up for air, Lexi’s big cock slid out of her throat and mouth, glistening with the mage’s saliva. Long strands of spit reached out from the tip of Lexi’s cock, connecting it with Gretel’s lovely red lips as she gasped for breath. A sultry look filled the mage’s liquid blue eyes as she turned to look up at the monk, who still stood there, gaping in awe at the display she had just witnessed.

“Well,” the mage said with an impish grin. “Are you just going to stand there watching, or are you planning on helping out? Maybe you don’t have what it takes...”

A wave of competitive indignation surged through Samantha at the mere suggestion that she might fall short of any task. Even though it was true that she had never so much as seen a cock before today — much less serviced one with her mouth — there was no way she was going be allow herself to be outdone by the mage. At least, not without putting up a fight first. Her gray eyes were steeled with determination as she sank down to her knees before her leader’s thick throbbing cock, still glistening with her teammate’s saliva.

Lexi, completely under the grips of the curse and powerless to do anything other than submit to the magically magnified desires of her body, pumped her hips needfully, moaning wordlessly with pure and unadulterated lust. Determined to succeed in this new challenge, Samantha dove in head first, gripping the base of Lexi’s cock with her thumb and index finger, and swallowing the tip and first inch of the futanari’s slick shaft with her virginal mouth.

Lexi’s cock oozed precum in a near continual stream onto the the monk’s soft velvety tongue. Though Samantha was at first shocked by the slightly salty taste, she was surprised to see it apparently trigger some primal urge within her. She felt a distinct heat growing between her thickly muscled thighs, her brown pussy lips growing moist as she suckled gently on the tip of Lexi’s cock, lightly stroking up and down the length of her shaft as her tongue and lips worked the head.

“Mmmm,” Lexi moaned, grinding her hips and clutching desperately at the bed coverings. Clearly, the inexperienced monk was doing something right.

Samantha tried to work Lexi’s cock deeper into her mouth, but as soon as she swallowed more than a few inches, the tip bumped into the back of her throat, immediately initiating a strong gag reflex. The monk backed off immediately, keeping her lips locked around her leader’s throbbing shaft, but keeping her slow sucking bobs isolated to the inch below its tip. It was obvious to her that she lacked the skill needed to compete with the mage when it came to deepthroating, and Samantha was canny enough to know that it would be a bad experience for everyone if she tried to force herself into it and ended up vomiting onto Lexi’s cock.

Without warning, Gretel’s head appeared below the base of Lexi’s cock, her shock of bubblegum pink hair suddenly coming into Samantha’s view as she slowly worked on Lexi’s cock. The voluptuous young mage edged her way in, so that both she and the monk were kneeling in front of Lexi’s spread legs and grinding hips. And, while Samantha continued to suckle at the tip of the futanari’s cock, Gretel dove in to give the paladin’s pussy some long overdue attention. With no clit to play with — her thick cock instead springing from the apex of her labia — Gretel let her tongue roam freely across Lexi’s slick pink folds. The mage licked slowly along the contours of her inner and outer labia, relishing in the thick musky scent that enveloped her as Lexi’s arousal grew to even greater heights.

As Samantha gradually increased the pace of her blowjob, swirling her tongue along the underside of the tip of Lexi’s cock with each stroke, Gretel increased her efforts by slipping one and then two fingers into the futanari’s tight cunt, pistoning the digits in and out in time with the slurping work of her tongue as she licked and sucked Lexi’s pussy with all her considerable skill. Lexi’s body responded in spades to the double attack on her cock and pussy at the same time. Although helpless to control her body, Lexi still felt and perceived every luxurious lick, suck, and finger pump — all of it driving her closer and closer to the precipice of sweet release.

“Gyaaa!” Lexi screamed, as the wave of orgasmic bliss rolled over her, driving her body to the ultimate peaks of pleasure.

Gretel felt Lexi’s pussy spasm uncontrollably around her fingers as the futanari came, clear fluid gushing into the mage’s open mouth from her cunt. Pumping her fingers furiously into the slurry of pussy juice, Gretel lapped at Lexi’s cunt greedily, trying to slurp up ever drop of her squirt.

At the same time, thick ropes of cum erupted from the tip of Lexi’s cock, rapidly filling Samantha’s mouth. The monk locked her lips as tightly as she could around the shaft, swallowing furiously to keep up with the seemingly unending supply of cum being pumped out of the futa cock in her mouth. But, after the first half-dozen spurts, Samantha released Lexi’s cock, gasping for breath as she broke contact, thick ropes of cum hanging from her brown lips, and trailing back to connect with the Lexi’s pulsing member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.