Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 25: Pink Haze

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: Pink Haze - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

The moment Lexi’s sword pierced the goblin priestess’ breast, her flame whips dissipated back into the aether. Having just witnessed her last minute attack on the boy, Samantha sprang into action, sprinting headlong to the throne’s pedestal. As soon as her fingers made contact with the boy, she cast her own Heal Minor Wounds spell. And it was just barely in the nick of time. The spell took effect just as Hans’ final hit point was slipping away, dragging him back from the very brink of death. Seeing the wound magically reknit itself, and the boy draw a labored breath, the monk was momentarily satisfied that he would survive, and doubled back to Lady Eschenbach, to help free her and provide whatever aid was needed, now that the goblin threat had been summarily handled — or so she naively believed.

While Samantha was busy attending to Lady Eschenbach, Lexi was undergoing a radical transformation. Her cock instantly became painfully hard, and was leaking a stream of clear precum that almost immediately formed a dark stain on the giant bulge in her tabard. Her eyes completely glazed over, her clear blue irises and black pupils being replaced by a uniform pink color. Each orb gave off a soft glow, like little incandescent bulbs set within opaque pink nightlights, illuminating the paladin’s pretty face with a faint pink radiance.

The change to the futanari was, however, far from solely physical. As Lexi’s eyes glossed over, she could feel herself slowly — but inevitably — losing control of her body. It was like falling, ever so slowly, away from herself into the pink oblivion that was at once both terrifying and intensely desirable. She wanted to lose herself in the misty light, but at the same time was utterly afraid of what might happen to her not if, but when she gave in and submitted to it.

In the end, there was nothing that the paladin could do. Even if she had understood what was happening to her and had wanted to fight it, the curse would have overwhelmed her will just the same. This loss was far different from anything Lexi had experienced before. It, for example, could hardly have been more different from drugs which divorced one’s mind from the body. No, the pink mist’s effect was far more subtle and diabolical.

Lexi could still feel everything that her body experienced, and not only that, but certain classes of tactile sensations were amplified to an absurd degree. Every one of her erogenous zones — cock, pussy, tits — were aflame with sensation, so much that it was all but impossible for Lexi’s mind to focus on anything but the longings of her flesh. Her cock craved a pussy to fuck, just as her pussy yearned for a hard cock to fill it. This tidal wave of desire did not, however, eclipse Lexi’s consciousness. Rather, it kept conscious control of her body just a hair out of reach — so close that she could brush the tips of her fingers against it.

In this way, Lexi sat outside of herself, seeing and feeling everything that her body experienced, but helpless to control the sole instinctive urge which overwhelmed that body.

The paladin closed her eyes for a moment, drawing in a deep breath. When she exhaled, a faint pink-tinged mist escaped her lips, like the frosty vapor one would see on a cold winter’s day. But Lexi was not cold. She was on fire. Her clothes were stifling, so she tore off her tabard, casting the ripped blue fabric aside like so much refuse, baring her throbbing erection and perfectly round tits to the cavern.

“Lexi!” Gretel shouted from across the room. “What are you doing?”

The paladin heard her friend’s call, but it was as unimportant to her as the buzzing of a fly. The wave of desire washed over her again, cleansing her consciousness of any remote desire to respond to the mage. That could wait. Now, there was only one thing Lexi wanted to do — only one thing her body craved — to fuck someone. And, it just so happened that there was a handsome sandy haired boy literally lying at her feet, fully nude and still sporting a nice juicy tumescent cock just begging for another pussy — her pussy.

Lexi pivoted her body to stand over the unconscious boy, legs straddling him on either side. In the dim torchlight, her cock cast an enormous shadow over him. Her friend, the mage, called out to her again, but Lexi ignored her. Her body knew what needed to be done, and nothing was going to stop her. Squatting down on top of Hans’ lap, Lexi reached one hand under her own hips, guiding the boy’s cock into her dripping cunt, as she lowered herself onto it.

“Gyahhh!” the paladin cried out, throwing her head back in ecstatic pleasure.

Never before had her pussy been penetrated by anything other than her own fingers or toys, not in this world or her own. But, as Lexi slid herself down along the boy’s rapidly stiffening cock, feeling it thickness and length fill her from the inside out, she was overcome with a sense of completion and wholeness. It was as if a void within her had been — both literally and metaphorically — filled, and the result was nothing short of pure bliss.

Her body was already on edge, primed for orgasm, and from the instant the boy’s cock parted her slick pussy lips, Lexi felt herself rocketing towards it. With no time for any delicacy or foreplay, she took the fuck session from zero to sixty in a split second, pistoning her hips against his, her cock slapping down on top of the boy’s stomach at the bottom of each stroke while his own filled her pussy deliciously.

Despite his state of semiconscious torpor from the combined effects of the near-death experience and magical healing, Lexi heard a groggy groan escape the boy’s lips just as she felt the unmistakable sensation of him cumming inside her cunt, filling her even more with spurts of warm gooey cum. Lexi grabbed her own cock, jerking it frantically as she slammed her pussy down on the boy’s stiff cock, cresting the wave of her own orgasm just as he shot the last of his load into her.

“Hnnnggg!” came the futanari’s cry.

Lexi’s orgasm was a bit more exuberant than that of the near-comatose boy. The combined sensation of his hard cock slipping in and out of her cunt and her cock being jerked off completely overwhelmed Lexi’s senses. She blacked out for a few seconds as the tidal wave of orgasm washed over her. Her cock unloaded what seemed like an endless torrent of cum, shooting rope after rope onto the boy’s chest and stomach as the gorgeous futanari paladin shuddered and moaned atop him. By the time the last drop of cum dripped from the glistening tip of her cock, the boy looked like he had just been the center of a bukkake porn shoot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.