Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 24: Three-Pronged Assault

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Three-Pronged Assault - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“Kiyaaa!” Lexi yelled, leaping down the last few steps of the staircase and running towards the two goblins spitroasting the teenage Hilda.

“For the honor of the Abbey of the Fist!” boomed Samantha’s voice behind Lexi. The monk jumped from the top of the staircase, executing a perfect mid-air flip, only to land soundlessly into a crouch from which she immediately sprang — bolting towards the pair of goblins ravishing Lady Eschenbach’s pussy and ass.

Gretel, in distinction from the two fighters, walked calmly down the steps, eyes locked on the two attendants beside the goblin priestess-queen. She would have loved to take a shot at her, but with Hans buried between her thighs, there was no way to think about doing that safely. Seeing the voluptuous young pink haired mage seemingly alone and undefended, both of the acolytes dropped their leashes and started jogging towards Gretel, erect cocks bobbing with each step. The fools had not even bothered to grab the weapons they had lain casually at beside the throne.

Magic Missile!

Three electric blue bolts of magical energy shot forth from the tip of Gretel’s staff, one after the other in rapid succession. All three of the magic missiles struck the right-hand goblin, directly in his thin green chest. With each bolt, the magical shockwaves rippled throughout his entire body, rupturing internal organs and causing severe hemorrhaging. By the time the third bolt struck home, thin streams of blood leaked from the goblin’s ears and nose. With a final shudder, the bleeding creature fell forward, dead on its feet. The dead goblin’s compatriot scarcely realized what had happened to his slain comrade before the curvy mage cast her final spell.

Etheric Bonds!

The second goblin had been far too close for Gretel to risk casting another Magic Missile. However, he was perfectly within range of the Etheric Bonds. This meant that she would have to get her hands dirtier than a mage normally would, but Gretel did not care. Her blood was up, and she was dead set on holding her own in this melee, and not letting Lexi and Samantha down. As soon as the words of power left her lips, bands of golden light wrapped themselves tightly around the arms and torso of Gretel’s remaining goblin.

The shock of being instantly ensnared in such magical bondage cause the goblin to trip over his feet, his small body tumbling nastily into the stone floor, shredding his knees and one side of his face. These wounds, however, would be the least of the goblin’s worries. With a piercing cry, the mage drew a dagger from her belt — one of the same daggers that another goblin had used to pierce her wrist while he ravaged her pussy only yesterday.

“Guhhh!” the goblin yelled in shock, as the feral mage leapt atop him, her eyes ablaze with the fires of vengeance.

“Let’s see how you like it!” she yelled in the creature’s terrified face. With a fury Lexi would never have ascribed to the mage, Gretel drove the blade into the goblin’s guts over and over again, yelling obscenities and hurling curses at the creature the whole time. When the child sized green corpse beneath her curvy thighs finally stopped twitching and screaming, the mage looked down to see that she was covered in a coating of blood and gore, where the goblin’s guts had ruptured and sprayed out their contents all over her arms and chest.


While Gretel had been preparing her Magic Missile, Samantha reached the pair of goblins double penetrating the chubby matron of the Eschenbach family. Shocked did not even begin to describe the abject terror and panic which overwhelmed the childlike creatures when the towering monk, every inch of her exposed bronze skin rippling with striated muscle, came up from her crouching run right in front of them.

Before the goblin who was, at the time, balls deep in Lady Eschenbach’s cunt had time to even pull out to face Samantha, she thrust one end of her iron staff directly into the middle of his face, which had whipped around to stare stupidly at the tremendous woman. Such was the power from Samantha’s blow that the staff did not so much strike his head, but rather it went through both side of his skull — in the forehead and out the back — splitting his head open like an overripe melon. The goblin’s corpse fell backwards, his cock popping out of the older woman’s hairy pussy, spurts of cum autonomically ejaculating from the thick green member as he fell, showering down on the goblin’s ruined head.

The second goblin, seeing the fate of his kinsman, had the presence of mind to at least pull out of Lady Eschenbach’s ass, and try to fight the enormous muscled monk. Standing up on the woman’s vast ass, the goblin whipped out a small knife concealed in his jerkin, and leaped off, hoping to sink the blade into the monk’s exposed flesh. With no room for the acrobatic maneuvers that Samantha most enjoyed, she opted for a more compact technique which yielded equally brutal results. Rather than dodging the goblin’s leap, she executed a quickstep towards the creature, dropping down into a low stance and snapping the point of her elbow up at the last moment, catching the flying goblin directly under the chin.

The goblin crumpled in mid-air, falling to the floor in a heap of blood and missing teeth, hands clamped tightly over the wreckage of its mouth, babbling horribly in the guttural language of his race. It was only then that Samantha really got a good look at the creature’s eyes. Seeing the pitiless depths of depravity at the cores of those eyes, any compassion she might have begun to feel evaporated as quickly as water in the desert at noon.

“You will die now,” she said calmly.

And, before the goblin could react, she pinned him to the ground with the butt of her staff, grinding the rounded iron tip into his solar plexus with agonizing slowness. The goblin thrashed and screamed as the staff first broke through the bone, and then pressed its way inevitably through the soft flesh underneath, until it finally reached his spine. Samantha’s enormous corded muscles bulged and tensed as she crushed the goblin’s spine, bringing its life to an end both final and eminently grizzly.

“And now,” the monk whispered icily to the bloody corpse impaled on her iron staff, “you have tasted the Abbey of the Fist’s mighty vengeance.”


At the same time that Gretel and Samantha were preparing to engage their respective goblins, Lexi was charging ferociously towards the pair that was spitroasting poor Hilda. The paladin roared her battle cry, running full speed with her broadsword held in a ready-position over her shoulder. She was the first of the three members of her party to reach her prey, and the futanari paladin initiated the righteous bloodbath by cleanly decapitating the goblin who was in the process of ramming his cock down the poor girl’s throat.

Your Attack Hit!
-12 HP (0/10)

A geyser of blood erupted from the pint-sized corpse, showering down on the teenage girl, coating her in a rain of bright red blood. To make matters worse for the poor Hilda, this goblin had also been close enough to orgasm, that his body’s reflexes kicked in as Lexi severed his neck. Thick ropes of hot cum, the last his green balls would ever produce, shot out from the cock still lodged deep in the girl’s throat, filling her belly with gooey goblin seed while his severed neck drenched her back and hair with its gory discharge.

The other goblin who had been pounding the girl’s pussy managed to pop his cock free and grab a black bladed scimitar that lay by his feet. He thought to come in fast and hamstring the paladin with a quick slash to the backs of her knees, but Lexi was able to get her enormous broadsword in position to block the sneak attack just in time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.