Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 21: An Adventuring Party Is Born

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: An Adventuring Party Is Born - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Somehow, amid the deafening cheers of the crowd, Lexi and Gretel managed to walk the mind-broken monk out the doors of the arena. A trail of Lexi’s cum marked their progress, drizzling steadily out of Samantha’s overfull cunt and running down her legs in thick white rivulets. Thankfully, Gretel was able to guide the pair to a tavern located only a block away. Lexi was particularly grateful for this, as she was shouldering the lion’s share of the monk’s thickly muscled bulk. It took her a moment to notice, but after a few steps, she could hear softly muttered words coming from Samantha.

“You g-got anymore of that... big cock ... and... hot cum?”

The paladin was also more than a bit distracted by the continual stream of extremely lewd sounds and comments that came trickling out of Samantha’s mouth. It seemed that in her state of orgasm induced semi-consciousness, the monk was hardly capable of any intelligent speech, but was rather limited to moaning and making wanton suggestions about what else Lexi could do with her fabulous cock. What was bizarre to the paladin — apart from the fact that she was saying these kinds of things at all — was that it almost sounded like Samantha was talking in her sleep, the words slurred and mumbled.

When the trio finally reached the tavern, the mage and paladin hoisted the monk onto a bench, propping her upright in a corner with her back up against the wall. Gretel, practical as always, flagged down the first barmaid whose eye she could catch, and ordered the three of them a round of golden ales — the tavern’s specialty. By the time the barmaid, another busty brunette MILF, brought the round back to the table, Samantha had more or less regained a measure of herself, and sat there in silent reflection, not talking to or looking at her two companions, looking to both of them like she was trying to stare through the top of the table.

“Remember,” Gretel whispered to Lexi with a sly grin and a wink. “Try not to be too obvious about ogling those big juicy tits.”

Lexi’s face went beet red as she blushed to the roots of her blond braids, recalling the last time she had been called out for apparently — not very subtly — drooling over the beautifully displayed bosom of another matronly barmaid. This got Lexi briefly wondering if maybe she did have a thing for MILFs. However, this moment of reflection was broken when Samantha suddenly stood up from the table only to kneel down at the paladin’s feet with her head bowed and fists planted on the ground in front of her knees.

“W-What the fuck are you doing?” Lexi hissed, her face positively glowing with an embarrassed blush from the attention garnered by the sight of the giant monk dropping down to her knees in front of the paladin.

“I make myself prostrate before you,” Samantha said formally. The sleepy horniness had left her, and she once again spoke with her strangely clipped and precise accent. “I swore to follow the woman who defeated me, and you did so soundly both in physical and sexual contests — a feat I never thought possible. I am yours to lead, from this day on.”

“That’s great and all,” Lexi whispered hardly. “And I really appreciate you saying all that, but we’re in public now, so you need to ... just... be cool. OK?”

“As you command, my sister,” the monk said with a quiet smile.

She rose slowly to her feet, and retook her place on the bench beside Gretel, the two of whom could hardly have looked more different — an enormously tall and thickly muscled monk alongside a short and voluptuously plump mage. Nonetheless, a wide smile bloomed across Lexi’s face at the sight of her party now together for the first time. Lexi began to lift her mug of ale, to propose a toast, but nearly dropped it when Samantha spoke up with a rather pointed question.

“Your penis is the peak of magnificence, sister. But, how is it that a warrior woman such as yourself came to be in possession of such a resplendent tool for achieving victory in sexual combat?”

Lexi’s eyes almost bugged out of her head as she stared wide-eyed at the monk, shocked at both the question as well as the continued strangeness of her way of speaking.

“Come to think of it,” Gretel chimed in with a giggle. “It is quite resplendent, if I don’t say so myself.”

Rather than joining in the mage’s coy laughter, Samantha nodded seriously in agreement. “I see that you too have faced the mighty power of our leader’s penis, and find yourself similarly bound to her. In that, then, we too are sisters together.”

“You’ve got to s-stop calling it that ... and talking about it so much in public,” Lexi whisper-yelled at the monk.

A look of genuine confusion passed over Samantha’s face. “I apologize for my forwardness, but I know of no other words for such an organ. In truth, today was the first time I had ever seen such wonders. I was found by the abbey as a very small child, one of many orphans resulting from the greenskins’ attacks against the kingdom, and spent the past two decades within the confines of its walls with only my fellow sisters — all of whom had only vaginas like my own.”

Lexi was about to jump in, lifting a finger to interrupt. However, the monk continued ahead, apparently oblivious as to the effect her speech was having on the paladin. Gretel merely giggled silently, burying her face in her hands to stifle any overt laughter.

“We were given lessons in anatomy and physiology as part of our training, so that we could learn how to both injure our opponents and heal our comrades. However, I was taught that the penis was the male sexual organ, and you clearly appear to be a woman like myself and the mage here. Please, then, forgive my ignorance of not having the right words to describe your organs, and at my never having learned before of women being armed with such incredible penises. I only ask that you help dispel this lack of knowledge, and illuminate me further.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.