Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 2: The Futanari Gift

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Futanari Gift - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Lexi goggled at the supple nude faerie girl, mouth agape, her mind reeling with the ramifications of the realization that not only was she in a game world, but that it was apparently a lewd game.

Despite the wave of carnal excitement that threatened to eclipse her rationality, she couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something critical she had overlooked — some key question she wanted to ask Felicity. Lexi sifted through her thoughts, sublimating her rising horniness under a blanket of cool logic, trying to find the needle in her mental haystack. And, just like that, it clicked.

“Hold up a sec,” Lexi interjected. “If this is a game, how do I log out of it? Not saying that I particularly want to right now. But, if I did, how would I?”

Without missing a beat, Felicity pulled a seriously exaggerated pouty face. “Sorry, but as a low-level system administrator, I only have access to information within the scope of my limited functions — none of which include intentional game exits.”

“Hmm, what would be an example of an unintentional exit?”

“Oh, that’s easy,” the faerie beamed. “There’s only one. Death.”

“And,” Lexi prodded. “What happens when you die in the game?”

“The player is presented with two options. You can either choose to be reincarnated within the game as a new, randomly generated character. Or, you can opt for simple oblivion, consigning your existence to the digital void of deleted data.”

Lexi reeled at the magnitude of this simple binary fork with which she had been presented.

“So, essentially,” Lexi growled, her fury rising. “Unless there’s a way to log out, the only way to quit the game is to die for fucking real?!”

The fake pout returned to Felicity’s face. “Unfortunately, that is the game’s primary loop of player incarnation.”

Lexi closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to center herself as best she could. Yelling at what was apparently a glorified virtual assistant would not get her anywhere, so she needed to calm down and just go about this logically. After all, she was a computer science student by day, and J-RPG fanatic by night. If anyone could figure out how to get out of a fucking isekai video game scenario, it should be her, right? And, it wasn’t even like she particularly wanted to log out right now. It just bothered her that she didn’t know how.

“OK, no problem. Any idea who would know more about the logoff process?”

The faerie gave Lexi a thumbs up and a cheeky grin. “That’s easy, just find a system architect. They can tell you anything about the game.”

“Let me guess,” Lexi said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “Locations of architects aren’t in your data banks either, right?”

“Correct! There are several scattered across the world, managing certain high-level aspects of the game’s fundamental story. But, you’ll need to uncover their identities and seek them out yourself.”

“Almost like a quest?”

“Not just any quest, an adventure quest!”

Lexi groaned inwardly at the dumb joke. I guess I walked into that one, she thought to herself.

“Back to things that are part of your job then,” Lexi prompted. “You were saying before that players are selected, in part at least, due to sexual frustrations in the real world, and that the game corrected these, or something. W-What did you mean by that? What am I in the game?”

Lexi’s heart pounded in anticipation, longing to hear the words of fulfillment from the faerie. Daring to sneak a peek down at her body, however, her hopes were crushed to pieces. All she saw was the same boyishly skinny body she had come to loathe, clothed in the same boring night clothes in which she had slept that night. The spiral of depression which threatened to engulf Lexi was shattered by Felicity’s response.

“You haven’t assumed the form of the character we’ve selected for you yet. We let new players review the AI’s choices before implementing them, since they’re more or less permanent. Would you like to see the character we’ve chosen for you?”

Lexi nodded. It seemed like all of the spit in her mouth had suddenly dried up, leaving her temporarily mute. Her heart thundered in her chest now.

Felicity snapped her fingers, and the scroll was once again changed. The window into Lexi’s dorm being replaced by a rotating three dimensional representation of a character — just like you would see in most modern RPGs. Superimposed over this was a brief summary of the character’s primary attributes, which Lexi quickly devoured before looking over the avatar itself.AttributeValue

PlayerAlexia “Lexi” Moore

RaceHuman

Age18

SexFutanari

ClassPaladin

Level1

Seeing the word that she had dared not dream would be applied to her written in her new character’s description was enough to drop Lexi. The strength gave out in her legs, and she fell to her knees, gasping for breath, hand on her chest. The magical word resounded through her consciousness like the clarion call of an archangel.

Futanari!

Lexi had a secret that she had never shared with anyone who actually knew her. Sure, she had chatted endlessly on anonymous imageboards about it, but that was so disconnected from her identity in the real world, that it didn’t really count. Or so she had thought. Apparently, her “secret” desire were plain enough to the Fantasy Adventure Quest AI, because it appeared that this faerie was about to grant her deepest desire — a desire which had certainly proved to be an endless source of sexual frustration in the “real” world, since it could never be realized there.

A true weeb for almost her entire life, it was a guaranteed certainty that Lexi would end up gravitating towards hentai to satisfy her teenage sexual fantasies and needs. What had been quite unexpected to her was the discovery of futanari hentai at the tender age of 13. For better or worse, Lexi had become obsessed with futas from that point on. She could hardly even remember a sexual fantasy that didn’t involve futas in some way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.