Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 19: Enter the Monk

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Enter the Monk - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

The crowd exploded into lewd cheers at the announcer’s proclamation. Gerhard, his cock still hard and pulsing from having fucked the bound young woman, hopped up to his feet, raising his fists in the air, giving the universal sign of triumph.

“Woo!” he shouted, running a lap around the bound girl, his cock bobbing along with each step. After completing a full circuit around the platform, to the uproarious cheers of the onlookers, he took a bow, laced his pants back up, and unceremoneously hopped off the stage, leaving his opponent lying on the platform, her legs spread and face covered with his cum.

It was only after he had exited the stage that the spell expired, freeing Annalise from the magical bondage. Without a word, the girl jumped up and ran off the stage and out the main door, her ass and pussy still hanging out of her ripped pants. This brought yet another round of bawdy laughter from the crowd, and — despite her indignation at the girl’s treatment — Lexi was shocked to find herself torn between pity and laughter at the sight.

With a shrug, she turned to Gretel, who seemed less conflicted, and more amused with the whole situation.

“That’s a definite no to both,” the paladin said, stifling a chuckle.

“No question!” Gretel replied with a wide grin. “She’s too weak, and he’s a bit too... cocky!”

“Bwahaha!” Lexi guffawed, clapping a hand over her mouth, momentarily red-faced with astonishment at her own outburst. “I really shouldn’t be laughing at that, but ... y’know, fuck it. If this is how things roll with you adventurers, I’m along for the ride. Like a great man once said, just go with the flow.”

That’s the spirit!” Gretel said, slapping the paladin jovially on the back.

“Although, I have to say,” Lexi said low enough for it to reach the mage’s ears alone. “I kinda thought you liked having an adventuring companion who was a bit... cocky.” As she said this, Lexi deftly pulled Gretel’s hand under the front flap of her tunic, and placed her fingers around her fat futa cock, which — amid all the second bout’s excitement — was about as engorged and hard as a nice floppy silicon dildo.

If Gretel’s grin could have reached her ears, it would have. With marked sarcasm, she gave Lexi a witty riposte. “Obviously, I didn’t mean to impute on your magnificent cock, my dear leader. After all, I don’t think he could match you in length or girth.” As the mage said this, she ran her fingers along the entire length of Lexi’s rapidly stiffening cock, feeling its meaty warmth grow hard beneath her deft touch.

Before the two adventurers had a chance to let their covert flirting get seriously out of hand, Johann climbed back on the stage to announce the next pair of combatants. “Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that will be a tough act to follow, but I trust that our next two contestants will make a valiant effort to do so. Hailing from the mountaintop Abby of the Fist, we have Samantha von der Faust. She has issued a challenge to one of the arena’s familiar faces, Astyanax’s own Dirk Reitnauer.”

“Whoa,” Lexi heard Gretel whisper under her breath. “A monk from the abbey? This should be good.”

“What’s that?” Lexi asked.

“I’ll explain after,” Gretel replied, not taking her eyes off the stage. “We don’t want to miss any of this.”

Lexi swallowed any rebuttals which might have been forming as soon as she saw the woman, Samantha, step up onto the wooden platform. She was completely singular, and drew all the crowd’s attention as fully a would a thunderclap shattering the silence of an otherwise quiet night. The brute fact of her existence was such that it demanded attention.

Samantha was easily the largest woman Lexi had ever seen. Though it was hard to tell exactly how tall she was from the distance between the stands and stage, the paladin swore that she stood at lest a few inches over six feet. But, it was not just her height that was so astonishing. Rather, it was the monk’s build that — even more so than her towering stature — caught the eye.

Muscular hardly began to describe the monk’s physique. Nearly every inch of Samantha’s dark bronze skin was fully exposed, the only clothing she wore being a thin red loin cloth affixed by a flowing sash and a cleverly wrapped piece of red fabric up top that reminded Lexi of a sports bra. Her fists and feet were wrapped in thin pieces of white cloth like a Muay Thai kickboxer, and her head was topped with a mop of white hair done into something resembling a pixie cut.

The outfit fully exposed the staggering amount of muscle the monk’s training had packed onto her towering frame. Bodybuilders could hardly ask for thighs that thick, or arms and shoulders so well defined. Everywhere Lexi’s eyes crawled — from Samantha’s rippling quads to her tightly packed abs — they drank in nothing but densely built and visibly striated muscle.

Although the general shape of the monk’s body was very feminine, with extremely rounded thighs and ass, there was hardly an ounce of fat on her body. So, unlike so many anime “muscle girls” that Lexi had seen drawings of, Samantha’s chest was more defined by pectoral muscles than soft breast tissue. And, all of her other curves, feminine in shape though they might be, had none of the softness usually associated with the female form, but were carved out of muscle.

Samantha’s face wore an expression that was as hard as her body. Steely gray eyes looked out from under the shaggy white bangs, staring mercilessly ahead at her opponent. Thin lips were pressed tight together, set under a gracefully curved nose, framed by elegant high cheekbones.

The monk’s opponent, Dirk, was correspondingly massive — towering over Samantha by at least a head. He was shirtless, but wore long gray trousers tucked into soft looking brown leather boots. Though not nearly as defined as the monk, Dirk’s frame was nicely filled out with a well-developed musculature, making him look more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder. The easy way both fighters moved as they climbed the stage and assumed their respective positions on either end, combined with their imposing physiques, made the pair look incredibly dangerous.

“Begin!” came the announcer’s magically amplified cry.

Both fighters immediately assumed what looked to be well-practiced stances. Dirk began taking slow, measured steps in a zig-zag pattern towards the monk. Samantha bounced easily on the balls of her feet, her chin tucked, shoulders hunched up, and fists held high in what Lexi recognized immediately — from many hours spent playing Street Fighter II — as a classic kickboxing stance.

Dirk’s seemingly deliberate pace belied his true speed, because the instant that the two fighters were within striking range, they simultaneously exploded into motion. He came in with a lightening fast combination of jabs and crosses, fists flying through the air so fast that Lexi had trouble keeping track. With equally matched speed and agility, the monk bounced in and out of his range, smacking each strike away with perfectly executed parries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.