Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 16: Through the City Gates

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Through the City Gates - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

By the time the city gates came into sight, looming over the forest’s edge like the face of an enormous sheer cliff, the day’s light was fading fast. So imposing was the sight that Lexi had to make a concerted effort to actually close her jaw. Never having left the suburban confines of her old hometown, the paladin was completely overawed at the spectacle of a genuine medieval curtain wall that surrounded the capital — the whole thing looking, to her mind, like one giant castle.

The gate through which they entered had to have been at least thirty feet high and ten across. Enormous hardwood doors that opened outward were banded with huge strips of black iron, and the spikes of a portcullis could be spied hanging above them as the two adventurers passed beneath. Even the short passage through the gate itself shocked Lexi, opening her eyes to the realization that the outer wall must be at least twenty feet thick. And, since the gate’s opening barely came a third of the way up the face, it was probably a hundred feet high.

The scale of such a monstrous edifice rocked the paladin back on her heels momentarily, as the math whizzed through her head.

“T-This wall around your city is enormous!” Lexi exclaimed, her mind boggled at the architecture’s sheer scale. “I’ve never seen anything like this before.”

“Oh,” Gretel said nonchalantly. “Your city’s curtain wall is a lot smaller?”

“Hah! My city doesn’t even have one. I’m serious, this is completely amazing.”

“But,” the mage’s face scrunched up in confusion, “if you don’t have a wall, how do you keep out the monsters?”

Fuck me sideways!

“Err...” Lexi stalled, scrambling to find a way out of this hole she had dug herself into. “That’s because my city was on an island, so we were surrounded by the sea.”

“Ahhh,” the mage nodded sagaciously. “That’s got to be a great way to build a defensible city.”

“It is,” Lexi agreed, wiping a few beads of sweat from her forehead covertly. “Most of the time, we had more problems from other humans inside the city than from monsters.”

“Mmm hmm, it’s really not too different here. The capital’s big enough that crime can be a serious problem. The city guard does a lot, but I’d imagine that kind of thing is impossible to stamp out entirely in any large city.”

The girls walked on, Gretel leading the way to the inn she had mentioned earlier. Lexi followed closely alongside her, eager not to be separated from the mage amid the city’s bustle. But, it was hard for the paladin to not be entranced by the milling populace through which they wove. It was exactly like something she would have expected from any fantasy MMORPG.

Peasants, craftsmen, guards, and adventurers all milled about, going on their varied ways. Most were human, but Lexi soon saw that small numbers of other humanoids appeared to be interspersed throughout, mingling freely with the humans. A pair of short bearded fellows, nearly as broadly built as they were tall, walked by as Lexi caught a snipped of their conversation involving something about “mines” and “ore.”

Those must be dwarves!

She noted this to herself excitedly, drinking in the fantastic scenery like a kid in a candy store.

And elves too!

This she added seeing a solitary figure wending her way through the crowd, small statured, but incredibly elegant — with unmistakably long and elegantly pointed ears peeking out from her light blue locks.

Is that ... a ... fucking FURRY!?

She had almost missed the creature entirely, but out of the corner of her eye a flash of ginger colored fur caught her attention. Whipping her head to the right, she caught a momentary glimpse of something that she would have seen described as either a “furry” or maybe “beastkin” back on the imageboards at home. Caught somewhere between the form of a shapely human woman and a shockingly ginger colored fox, the “foxgirl” — as Lexi mentally dubbed her — sported soft looking fur from head to toe over a body that was otherwise quite human looking in terms of proportions and shape.

However, the large fluffy tail that poked out from a cleverly designed slit in her long skirt made the fox-like nature clear. As did her face, which was thoroughly akin to a true fox’s, but was blessed with a mouth and eyes as expressive as those of any human woman — like something you would expect to see in a Disney movie. The overall effect was like nothing Lexi had ever really dreamed of seeing in the flesh, and she was a bit surprised at how fetching the foxgirl looked in her long skirt, white blouse, and tight fitting bodice.

For her part, Gretel hardly seemed to notice any of the “wonders” that kept catching Lexi’s eye, which — for the mage — were all simply normal aspects of life in Astyanax. For Lexi though, the entire quarter mile walk from the gate to the inn was a parade of marvels and curiosities, all of which piqued her interest one after the other. By the time the pair reached the in, Lexi’s mind was just as exhausted as her body, from racing to take in the densely populated palette of living information through which Gretel had led her.

The two adventurers shared a simple dinner of beef and carrot stew, with a side of fresh baked bread and a flagon of red wine to wash it down. Both girls were completely exhausted at that point, and opted to immediately retire to their room, rather than spend any more time in the tavern portion of the inn which took up most of the ground floor. It was not a particularly rowdy establishment, but both Lexi and Gretel had nothing on their minds but a good night’s sleep.

Despite their earlier banter, neither the mage nor the paladin had any remaining energy for any “dessert” — and the girls almost immediately fell asleep as soon as they stripped out of their gear and hit the mattress of the room’s moderately sized single bed. The next morning, however, Lexi could certainly have been persuaded to engage in any number of erotic activities with the curvy young mage.

Apparently “morning wood” was as much a part of being a futanari as it was for any other healthy cock-owner. And, the erection that Lexi awoke to was almost painfully hard. Remembering something she had seen boys talking about on some web forum or another, Lexi recalled that strenuous use of the thigh muscles was supposed to help get rid of unwanted erections. Feeling a bit ridiculous, the paladin started doing squat exercises right there in the middle of the room, still fully nude from having just awoken. While her cock stayed rock hard for the first few squats, after a minute or so of vigorous exercise, Lexi was pleased to see a nice floppy member hanging down between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.