Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 15: Final Bathtime Sparring Round

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Final Bathtime Sparring Round - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Her cock now painfully hard and aching from the overwhelming eroticism of having just eaten Gretel’s pussy to orgasm, Lexi aimed the tip of her engorged member at the sopping cunt spread wide before her. Drawn in by the mage’s legs wrapped around her hips, Lexi tried to take this as slowly as she had done with her oral exploration of Gretel’s pussy only moments ago. In this, however, the paladin failed spectacularly.

The tight warmth of Gretel’s slick tunnel was utter transcendent for Lexi. She found herself sliding in faster and faster with each centimeter, her cock desperate to feel more of the wondrously tight cavern it was penetrating. When she bottomed out inside of Gretel, just barely bumping the tip of her cock against the mage’s cervix, both girls moaned like whores in heat.

All plans for using this as a “training” opportunity went completely out the window, as the futa’s mind was consumed with a single goal. In a similar way to how a fighter might “see red” when engaging in combat, Lexi saw white. At that moment in time, her sole purpose in life, her only goal was to cum inside this gorgeous girl she had just slid her dick into — nothing else mattered.

Without even thinking about tactics or strategy, Lexi gripped the mage around her soft waist, her fingers sinking deep into the yielding flesh, and pounded her cock into Gretel’s sodden cunt. Pumping into the mage with a pace that bordered on frantic, the stream’s valley was filled with the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh, as Lexi’s thighs hammered against Gretel’s ample bottom, each thrust drawing increasingly desperate moans from each girl.

Lexi’s mind consumed with her myopically focused goal to fill Gretel with her cum, the futanari lasted only a few short moments. Before she even realized what was happening, a now familiar heat spread from her lower stomach into her pulsating cock. With the warmth came a veritable torrent of thick white cum. Hot ropes spewed out of the futa’s cock, coating the walls of Gretel’s pussy, filling it to the brim as the flow failed to subside after the first few spurts of cum.

“Gahhh!” Lexi cried out, the waves of orgasmic bliss rolling over her.

You’ve Been Hit!
-1 MP (5/7)

Almost on autopilot, Lexi’s body kept pumping her cock into the mage’s fat pussy, eager to pour every last drop of cum into Gretel’s cunt. As before, the futa’s load was far larger than that of any man, and quickly overfilled Gretel’s pussy, which was transformed into a churning slop of intermixed cum and cunt juice that seeped out around the sides of Lexi’s cock, running down the mage’s ass and thighs in foamy white courses.

This sensation of being completely and utterly filled — not only by a hard cock, but by a load of cum so huge it bordered on being supernatural — was enough to push Gretel off the precipice in more ways than one. Her pussy spasmed violently, clamping down on the futa’s cock. She arched her back against the stone on which Lexi had lain her, crying out a wordless exultation as the avalanche of her own orgasm buried her.

Your Attack Hit!
-2 MP (-1/5)

As Lexi realized when the alert flashed transparently in her field of vision, this was not just an orgasm, but was the orgasm that tipped Gretel over the edge and into the abyss of mindlessness. Her mind completely broken by the rapid succession of orgasms, she lay there beneath the futa, her body flopping and jerking with the diminishing spasms of her last orgasm’s aftermath. Lexi pulled her now semi-soft cock out of Gretel’s pussy, out of which flowed a river of cum.

Attribute Modification New Value Reason
Experience Points +1,000 6,000 Mind-Broke Gretel

Admiring both her new yield of experience points as well as the voluptuous cum drenched girl who lay temporarily mindless from Lexi’s fucking, the paladin had to admit that she felt pretty proud of herself.

“W-wow,” she panted, still breathing heavily from her own orgasm. “I t-think I’m starting to get the hang of this game.”

This notion was wholly reinforced as the futa gazed at the beautiful girl whose mind she had just broken with her cock. Lexi found it hard to imagine anything sexier than the sight before her right now, a perfectly voluptuous and plump young girl, her pink pussy completely overflowing with the futanari’s cum — which leaked still leaked out in a thick flow, as slow as molasses.

She’s TOTALLY helpless right now, Lexi realized.

It was only then that the true danger of the mind-break depletion really hit home for the paladin. Obviously, Lexi wasn’t going to do anything harmful to her follower. She had, after all, already grown quite fond of the mage. And, if this afternoon’s “training” session was any indication of how their relationship as an adventuring party would progress, Lexi was as happy as a lark to have picked Gretel up as her first follower.

But, if Gretel’s mind had instead been broken by the sexual assaults of, say, a pair of wicked goblins, there was no telling what horrors they might inflict upon her body in a state of complete helplessness like this. Lexi shuddered at the realization that her new friend had in fact come dangerously close to that very fate, and that if she herself was not careful, it could be hers as well.

Watching the completely senseless girl just laying there, completely immobile except for her ample chest rising and falling with each slow breath, Lexi was also struck by the realization that the final alert she had seen about the damage inflicted to Gretel’s mind-break points had shown a negative value. That had not been the case with hit points. That made sense, she reasoned, since reducing them to zero means death. But, with mind-brokenness, she recalled that the state was not dispelled until the points regenerated to at least one.

So, if Gretel regenerates at the same rate I do, one point per hour, this means it’ll take her two hours to get her mind back. Which also means that the more times I level up, the easier it’ll be for me to fuck opponents into submission AND to keep them out of commission longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.