Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 14: A Futa’s Bathtime Revenge

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Futa’s Bathtime Revenge - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“Y-you w-win,” Lexi gasped. The futanari paladin was panting heavily in the aftermath of the orgasm she had just received at the hands of her new follower, Gretel. Lexi’s mind still reeled with the jaw-dropping differences between the orgasms she used to give herself alone in her dorm room back in the “real” world, and the ones she was having here in Aeternia.

Not only did she now have a cock that could cum buckets, but she had just gotten a blowjob from a stunningly beautiful girl, covering her face and tits in an epic outpouring of cum. Given that she had been a completely virginal female — with no cock — only the day before, Lexi felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

I guess that’s not too far off from the truth, she thought to herself. After all, as far as I can tell I’m stuck here in this game pretty much for good. But, if that means goodbye to fingering myself under the sheets every night and hello to fucking deadass hotties — with my COCK — then I don’t have a goddamn thing to complain about.

Gretel gave the futanari a snarky smile. “You really weren’t kidding when you said you needed to train too, were you?”

“N-no,” Lexi sputtered, still panting.

“I halfway thought you might have just been saying that to make me feel better, but was I ever wrong.”

“Sorry to d-disappoint,” the paladin said with a grin.

Disappoint?! That was, without doubt, the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. I’d heard that when a futa cums, it was more than a guy’s load. But,” the mage giggled, gesturing to her cum covered tits and chin. “I wasn’t expecting anything of this magnitude.”

Looking down at the voluptuous young girl dripping with her cum, Lexi realized that she had unconsciously started stroking her cock — and that it was already rock hard again. Gretel’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head when they followed Lexi’s gaze to the imposing futa cock pointed directly at her face yet again.

“No way ... already? That’s awesome!”

Making the most of her new body’s strength — something her lanky body in the old world never had — Lexi slid her hands under Gretel’s armpits and easily hoisted the mage off her knees and up into the air. Gretel’s substantial ass made a wet smack sound when Lexi plopped her down on a large smooth rock a few feet away.

The two girls now level with each other, Lexi took the initiative, diving in herself for a sloppy kiss with the mage. Gretel’s mouth still had enough of Lexi’s cum in and around it, that they were sharing it as much as the other’s spit, as each tongue explored the contours of the other girl’s mouth. The taste of her own cum on the mage’s plump red lips drove Lexi crazy. She had never tasted cum before today — and had still only tasted her own — but for whatever reason, she found that somthing about the flavor served to make her incredibly horny.

The futanari’s kisses turned into sloppy licking around the mage’s cum covered chin and neck. In short order, the paladin found herself migrating inexorably towards the young mage’s extremely ample breasts. Tentatively at first, Lexi gently caressed them while she kissed and licked cum from Gretel’s cheek. Lexi did not believe she had ever touched anything as wondrously soft or yielding as the mage’s supple flesh.

Lexi worked her thumbs in slow circles around the girl’s light pink nipples — something she enjoyed doing to herself — and broke from her kiss with the mage. A thick rope of cum connected their mouths, which Gretel was quick to loop a finger around, sucking the cum off her fingertip like it was a dollop of whipped cream stolen from a mixing bowl. Greatly enjoying the girl’s playful enthusiasm, Lexi kissed her way slowly down to Gretel’s tits, slow licks and gentle suckles gathering up her own cum.

Gretel moaned lustily when Lexi first flicked one of her nipples with her tongue.

A weak spot? Lexi thought with a wolfish grin.

Playing with a big set of squishy tits was something that Lexi had dreamed of so many times while she had lain awake playing with her pussy, scrolling endlessly through pictures of big titted manga girls getting fucked by hot futas. But, her fantasy had become reality. Now, she was the futa with a mewling young girl’s nipple in her mouth, and a pair of soft tits in her hands.

Gretel’s nipple came out of Lexi’s mouth with a pop. While the paladin greedily lapped up more of the remaining cum that was still splashed over the mage’s tits, her fingers went to work playing with her follower’s nipples. At first, she ran her fingers in gentle circles around them, teasing the mage. Gretel’s reaction told Lexi everything she needed to know. Her moans grew louder with each caress. Her hips bucked involuntarily, as her body writhed from the pleasure radiating from her nipples.

In one swift motion, Lexi licked her way up the mage’s neck, her lips locking with the mages. At the same time as she slid her tongue into Gretel’s mouth, still tasting the salty cum on her lips, Lexi squeezed both of the girl’s nipples, pulling them not too hard — but definitely hard enough to get the reaction she was hoping for.

I fucking knew it, the futanari mentally gloated.

In that moment, Gretel’s entire body shuddered violently under Lexi’s ministrations. The cascading waves of pleasure arced from her tweaked nipples, like lightening bolts, striking at the mage’s pussy with as much force as a hammering cock. She practically screamed into Lexi’s open mouth, a cry of mingled pleasure and pain that set Lexi’s heart racing.Your Attack Hit!

-2 MP (3/5)

As far as orgasms went, this was less of a tidal wave, and more of a small swell. That was fine with Lexi, because her cock was far from done with the quivering mage. The two girls were even now in terms of points scored, but Lexi fully intended to win the day. After all, what kind of a party leader would she even be if she couldn’t even reduce her voluptuous young follower to a mindlessly orgasming cumslut?

Oh yeah, Lexi realized, mentally “clicking” the attack alert closed. Now that I’ve leveled up, I deal twice as much MP “damage” every time I make her cum. This is going to be TOO fucking easy.

Without skipping a beat, Lexi let her hands and lips travel a Southward path, kissing and caressing a trail of pleasure down the length of the mage’s soft body. Gretel was still quivering slightly in the afterglow of her first orgasm, but she ran her fingers through Lexi’s bangs, momentarily grabbing a hold of of the paladin’s braids before letting them slip through her hands with a playful giggle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.