Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 13: Bathing with a Futa

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Bathing with a Futa - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

As soon as they reached the sandy banks of the creek, both girls immediately started stripping off their gear and clothing, any semblance of modesty quickly being thrown to the wayside by the desire to experience the cleansing coolness of the crystalline water on their skin. Being completely unencumbered by armor, Gretel managed to cast off her thigh-high boots, skirt, and corset in what must have been record time — taking all of the blood and cum stained clothing straight into the water with her.

Lexi, on the other hand, spent some time fumbling with the various straps of all her different armor pieces before she even figured out how to remove them. So, by the time the paladin had finally shed her plate mail, she was struck dumb by the sight before her. As risque as the young mage’s outfit had been, Lexi was hardly prepared for the overwhelming sensuality that radiated from the voluptuous young girl’s nude form.

It was like every possible aspect of Gretel’s body that could be feminine, had been dialed up to maximum amount. Generous was hardly an appropriate word for the vast expanses of smoothly curved white flesh that seemed to bounce perfectly in place with each subtle movement the mage made. Lexi could not remember the last time she had seen a pair of natural tits that were so full, but yet were also so exquisitely pert. Despite a bit of delicious looking padding on Gretel’s stomach, the girl’s figure was almost a perfect hourglass, if only somewhat weighted towards the bottom — with her delightfully rounded ass and hips entrancing the gazing paladin.

Before she knew what was happening, Lexi’s trance was broken by a lovely sensation emanating from her crotch. Moisture began to coat the flowering folds of her pussy, and blood surged into the thick cock which hung where a woman’s clit would be.

Blushing furiously, Lexi tried to will away the nascent erection growing under her tabard. But, that seemed to have the opposite effect, serving only to encourage the stiffening cock. Obviously, Gretel would find out at some point that she was a futanari, but Lexi had not intended that particular revelation to come from flashing her hard-on at the poor girl just hours after she had been raped nearly to death by a pair of goblins.

In a snap decision, Lexi just went ahead and leaped into the stream, her tabard still on. She wanted to wash it of the remaining goblin blood anyway, but her hope was that the tabard would conceal her erection long enough for the cold water to help calm her down. However, when it started to become almost painfully obvious to Lexi that her erection was going nowhere, she realized that it would be too weird to just stand there in her clothes.

“Fuck it,” Lexi mumbled to herself, pulling off the wet tabard and tossing it onto a nearby boulder.

Still hoping against hope that she could dampen her arousal by maybe ignoring Gretel’s ultra-feminine figure, the paladin started washing herself, pointedly avoiding even so much as a glance at the young mage’s delectably voluptuous white flesh. Lexi’s concentration was broken, however, by a gasp from Gretel.

“Oh!” the mage squealed, her voice practically dripping with barely restrained glee. “You’re a futanari!?”

Huh? Lexi thought, completely nonplussed. She had half-expected outrage or indignation from the mage at the sight of her throbbing erection poking out of the water. In no way had Lexi expected anything remotely resembling excitement from the girl, given the ordeal she had just undergone.

“Y-you know about futas?” Lexi asked tentatively. “And, you don’t m-mind that I’m ... you know ... a little... aroused?”

“Mind!?” Gretel’s eyes were as wide as saucers. To Lexi’s mind, it looked like the girl was struggling greatly to keep from licking her lips and drooling all over herself. “I mean, being one yourself, you of all people must know how rare futanari are. Of course, I’ve read all about futas, and I’ve heard stories about them, but that’s all rumors and hearsay really. Hand-me-down stories about someone’s uncle’s cousin’s gardener that blew a futa one time doesn’t really fill me with confidence about the story’s veracity, if you know what I mean.”

Any tension now broken, Lexi relaxed, and joined Gretel in a hearty laugh. “I do,” the paladin said in agreement. “I figures that ... futanari ... that is, that we might be rare in this part of the world. It’s the same where I’m from too. Honestly though, I’m just glad that you’re not upset that my ... er ... little friend here is so interested in you.”

“I don’t know how little your friend is,” the mage said archly.

Lexi blushed furiously at this, her near total inexperience in dealing with members of any gender in a sexual context combined with the fact that she still felt like a bit of a stranger in her new body had her feeling very self-conscious about chit-chatting with a beautiful girl while Lexi sported an enormously hard cock.

“I mean,” Lexi protested, “because of what happened before. You’re bound to be feeling really mixed up inside after going through something like that. I mean, fuck, I think the last thing I’d want to see after that — if I were you — was another cock.”

Gretel’s pretty young face screwed up for a moment until clarity dawned. “Oh, you mean because of the goblins?”

Lexi nodded, trying to show as much sympathy with her eyes as she could, only to be shocked into a wide eyed stare by Gretel’s completely unexpected response.

“I’m not particularly upset about the fact that they fucked me. I mean, it’s pretty much expected that female adventurers will end up on the receiving end of a monster’s dick on a pretty regular basis. Maybe it’s different where you’re from, but the monsters around here just go nuts for human women — so much so that they’ll start fucking us right in the middle of a melee.”

“Yeah,” Lexi said nervously. “I was actually wondering about that. It seemed really reckless for them to start doing that to you while I was still fighting the others. They had to’ve heard me cutting down their friends, right?”

“Either they don’t care, or it’s like something flips in their heads that just shuts off their ability to think about anything other than sex.”

“Wow ... I mean,” Lexi tried to cover up her misapprehension of the entire situation and apparent lack of knowledge about goblin behavior. “I’ve heard of this kind of thing before, but today was the first time I’d ever seen it with my own eyes.”

“So yeah, it’s not so much that I got fucked that bothers me, since that’s more or less just another kind of combat — especially with the greenskins. When it comes down to it, it’s actually a little safer than swordplay. I can take thrusts from goblin cocks a whole lot easier than from their swords.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.