Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 11: Leveling Up

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Leveling Up - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“This’ll be over soon,” Lexi said. “I know it really hurts, and this is probably going to make it worse for a few seconds. But, I promise I’m going to make sure you’re OK.”

The sobbing girl’s tear streaked face looked up into Lexi’s, her bright blue eyes puffy and red from crying through the torturous rape she had endured, and the continued waves of pain emanating from the two swords which yet pierced her wrists. She sniffled, and gave a stiff nod, mustering as much courage as she could bring to bear.

“Your name’s ... Gretel, right?”

“Y-yes,” the girl stuttered. “Gretel Schultz.”

“I’m Lexi, and I would say that it’s nice to meet you,” the paladin quipped. “But, to be honest, these circumstances are about as fucked as I could imagine. I’m a little banged up myself, but the job these little fuckers did on your wrists looks way worse than mine. I’ve got enough juice left to cast my healing spell on you twice, so I’m sure that’ll be enough for us to get you through the worst of it. The only thing is, I’ve definitely got to pull these goddamn swords out of your arms first, and that’s going to suck.”

“J-just d-do it ... quick,” Gretel said through gritted teeth. “I can t-take a little more p-pain.”

“Attagirl!”

Without anymore hesitation, Lexi gripped the hilts of both swords and slid them free, trying as much as she could to match the angle of penetration so as to not further injure the mage. Nonetheless, Gretel screamed in pain. Fresh streams of blood began welling from her wrists as she collapsed onto the ground.

Heal Minor Wounds!You Healed Gretel!

+5 HP (7/20)

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Lexi whispered. “You were almost gone. Let’s give that another go.”

Heal Minor Wounds!You Healed Gretel!

+5 HP (12/20)

“T-hank you ... Lexi,” Gretel cooed. Her wounds had almost entirely healed, the enormous gashes in her wrists knitting themselves back together before Lexi’s very eyes. There were still a half-dozen other small wounds marring the girl’s soft ample flesh, but the worst of them had been healed by Lexi’s miraculous intercession.

“Don’t worry about it,” Lexi said with a genuine smile. “I’m pretty new at being a paladin, but I think that rescuing people is, like, a big part of the job.”

“Well,” the mage said seriously, “it means a lot to me. You didn’t have to risk your life fighting all these goblins, and you didn’t have to save me from getting r-raped to death ... but you did. And, for that, I pledge myself to you. I’m n-new at adventuring myself too — this was actually my first excursion from the city. I ... we ... had no idea what we were g-getting into with the g-goblins.”

Lexi took the girl’s hand in her own, helping her roll into a more comfortable resting position on her side.

“Why don’t you relax for a few,” Lexi said soothingly. “I’m in no condition to walk right now anyway with this leg, but I’ll keep watch over you if you want to rest a bit. I should be able to heal my leg in about two hours, so we can head out together then.”

“Thank you, Lexi. I really mean it. And, I meant what I said about my pledge. Consider me your mage, poor as I might be, from here on out.”You Gained an NPC Follower!

Gretel Schultz

“Deal,” Lexi said with a grin. “But only if you lay down and recuperate for a bit.”

Gretel nodded weakly and closed her eyes. Before Lexi could blink, she was already deep asleep, the healing magic still wrapping the young mage in its tight embrace. With Gretel now settled, Lexi gave her attention to a window that had popped up, which appeared to be a summary description of the quest in terms of her character points.AttributeModificationNew ValueReason

Experience Points+250 (x7)2,250Defeated 7 Goblins

Experience Points+500 (x2)3,250Simultaneously Defeated 2 Goblins

Experience Points+5003,750Gained 1 NPC Follower

Experience Points+1,2505,000Completed Quest

Level+12Gained 5,000 XP

Hit Points+525 (+5/hr)Leveled Up

Spell Points+16 (+1/hr)Leveled Up

Attack Points+212+2Leveled Up

Defense Points+111+3Leveled Up

Mind-Break Points+16+1 (+1/hr)Leveled Up

Reading through the catalog, Lexi was struck by the enormity of everything she had done in the melee. Nine goblins single-handedly was no mean feat. Two out of the three adventurers in Gretel’s party had not made it out alive, she had come pretty close to dying herself! So, Lexi was glad to see that the experience points given by the system seemed to reward her actions commensurately, taking pride in the fact that she had not only completed her first quest, but had also gone up a level — boosting all of her key attributes.

“Gotta remember that I get double points for wasting two fuckers at once,” she chuckled quietly to herself. Satisfied with her increased stats, Lexi mentally cleared the menu from her field of vision, only to see another alert pop up into view.New Spell Available!

Since there was no further information on the alert, Lexi dismissed it and called up her spell menu to see what the addition to her repertoire was.LevelSpellSP

1Holy Illumination1

1Heal Minor Wounds2

2Holy Fuck4

Giggling at the new spell’s name, Lexi “clicked” into the spell to see the full description.Spell AttributeDescription

NameHoly Fuck

Level2

Spell Points4

DurationN/A

RangeTouch

RequirementsCaster must orgasm through direct sexual contact with target

EffectsAutomatically triggers an orgasm in the target, adding a +4 bonus to the MP damage inflicted on the target

“Wow! That ... kinda crazy.”

Still, she mused to herself, if my next encounter is less combat oriented and more on the lewd side, this could be a real ace in the hole.

The fact that the game had selected this spell for her — and not something more directly associated with combat — told Lexi to expect a quest that might have her thrusting something other than a broadsword. Still, it was hard for her to even think about anything remotely sexual as soon as she scanned the scene of utter devastation around her and Gretel. The bodies of eight goblins and three humans all lay in various stages of death and dismemberment, like something from the final scene of a horror film.

Lexi got to her feet with no small amount of effort and limped around the carnage, trying not to step into any pools of blood or piles of viscera that littered the clearing. What she was looking for was some kind of canteen or water skin. Not only was she desperately thirsty after so much physical exertion, but she was extremely eager to was off as much of the goblin blood as she could from her skin and armor. They would want to find a creek or river to bathe in eventually, but Lexi was willing to take any little bit of help at this point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.