I Am Bored of Me - Cover

I Am Bored of Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Julie is tired of life as a boring housewife. She is trading midnight fantasies with her husband and admits she would enjoy streaking and performing humiliating dares for him. He has one condition - if we are doing this, then you have to do whatever I tell you!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

When I returned to the kitchen on my hands and knees, I heard the family talking and laughing about me. I was red faced. I crawled in and stood up, dusted off my sore knees, and asked Teddy “May I stick my finger up my butt, please?”

“The kids have another question for you first,” Steve asked. “They saw your hang dog expression and are worried that you’ll think they are mean if they get to boss you around.

I was a little flustered, frustrated, and deeply humiliated. “I would never think that. I am worried that you think that I am a disgusting freak,” I answered.

“Well, you are kind of disgusting,” Cindy teased.

“You are definitely a freak,” Daniel had a smirk on his lips.

“We thought maybe you would be mad you had to play with yourself in front of us,” Teddy explained.

“I was frustrated that I didn’t get to finish, but as your father says I am a slut,” I admitted with a cherubic grin that was born of that ruined orgasm. “I’ve always been taught that sluts are dirty girls that play with themselves in front of others, and have sex with random strangers. I wouldn’t want to prove my mom a liar,” I joked. I still remember when my mom called my older sister a slut for sleeping around and she used those words.

“I am not sure what I am going to think, or what you are going to think. This is all new to me, but I am far from mad,” I said.

“Then stick your finger all the way up your butt,” Teddy’s deadpan enthusiasm was just the levity we all needed to break into a giggle. He added “but turn around, spread your cheeks with your other hand and let me watch you slide it in.”

“Are you sure?” I found myself saying as I turned around. It was a nasty habit that I was trying to break with their father. I was worried that he’d see my sphincter expand around my finger and be disgusted by how graphic that is.

“When you give your mother an instruction and she responds with are you sure, she is stalling,” Steve told them. “Tell me and I will punish her.”

“Sorry,” I said as I pushed my finger all the way up my ass. “It is a nasty habit. I just wasn’t sure that you would want to see my poo-hole open all the way up and be swallowed by my finger.”

“Just say asshole, mom,” Teddy chided me for using a more cleaned up word.

“Sorry,” I blushed and continued standing with one hand gripping my butt cheek to pull it apart.

“From now on, when I tell you to stick a finger in your butthole I want you to do it just like this, but wriggle your finger in and out a little.”

I was facing away, so he couldn’t see how much more red my face turned. I felt very ‘unsexy’ being as I was standing with my legs apart, my cheeks spread, my finger in my ass and facing away from my family while they giggled.

“Do you really enjoy doing this, Mom?” Daniel asked me after an awkward pause.

“I like doing what I am told,” I admitted.

“Yeah, but do you like sticking your finger in your butt? For real?”

This was a difficult question for me to answer. I thought about it and before my husband could punish me for clamming up, I admitted it was not an easy thing to answer. “I wouldn’t ordinarily choose to stand naked like this in the kitchen and shove a finger into my butt, if that is what is you are asking. It is kind of pleasurable and exciting to do what I am told even naughty things. I normally only do them for your father, but I think I like doing them for you. I really don’t know,” I admitted.

They accepted my response and Steve even seemed proud of me for finally being honest. I had admitted to him that I was simultaneously terrified and sexually turned on by streaking and doing dares. I didn’t tell that to the kids. My husband asked Daniel what he wanted me to do since it was his turn next.

“I can’t really think of anything to top that. I am supposed to mow the lawn today. She can’t do it in 15 minutes though, so what about that?”

Steve rubbed his chin and said that I would be doing ALL the household chores from now on. “However, I’d like at least one of you to volunteer to keep an eye on her while she is doing them. You can take turns. You can sit outside under the shade and drink a cold glass of lemonade and listen to your headphones.”

“What are we supposed to be watching her for, Dad?” Teddy was enthusiastic about being given a job.

“I want you to make sure your Mom stays focused on what she is doing. If any neighbors walk by, I want you to do the talking. If she misses a spot, or lollygags around I want you to tell me. You can also make sure she takes a break every now and then and drinks plenty of water. How is that?”

“Wow, yeah, really?” Teddy was overjoyed.

“I’ll make up a chores list, so you don’t have to waste your 15 minutes on telling your mom to mow the lawn. I’ve got that taken care of,” Steve told Daniel.

“Can I pick out her outfit to mow the yard?” Daniel asked.

“I think for now, We’ll have her wear the bikini in the front yard, and then wad it up and hold it in her mouth for the backyard. I’ll pick her clothes, but eventually I may let you guys do that.”

I felt my pussy get wet, despite how humiliating that would be - or perhaps because it would be humiliating. I was embarrassed most of all because my kids so readily accepted their father’s ideas and I didn’t protest. I should have - but I smiled and nodded like a dumb bimbo.

“This is pretty awesome,” Daniel mused. “I think I would like mom to play like a puppy for 15 minutes before mowing the lawn. Is that cool?”

It turns out that 15 minutes is the sweet spot for puppy play before it turns boring. Once I was finished showing my butt to the family, I barked, yipped, yelped, and sniffed around the kitchen like a puppy dog. I gave the kids big puppy dog ideas, and they patted me, and played with me while laughing. It was actually a lot of fun, but it was really hard on my knees.

I liked making them happy though. I would go on to spend the entire day with the kids performing tricks and silly games. They made me do silly walks, crawl, and even sing karaoke for them. All in the nude, of course.

I was surprised at first that Cindy got into it. Mowing the grass in the hot sun was not fun. I was sweaty and tired by the end, but they brought me water and made sure that I got a chance to rest. Cindy waited outside in a lawn chair and waved at me while recording my antics on the phone.

I could sometimes do a chore while obeying one of their orders at the same time. As an example, while putting away the dishes with one hand I masturbated with the other. Yes, I masturbated several times that afternoon, and it was always voluntary. They gave me the OPPORTUNITY to play with myself and I thanked them and went right to town.

They were very generous about it. Steve decided that there would be an ‘open door’ policy for me in the house. I was not to close any doors and be alone in any room. That included our bedroom. He didn’t want me sneaking up there to use the dildo. I asked if I could keep it downstairs but he thought it would be better if I had to crawl upstairs to get it to make it seem more special.

At lunch was the first time I had to eat like a dog. I dunked my face into a bowl of spaghetti and got really messy. It was not a pretty sight. Try eating spaghetti without the use of your hands! I even had to drink my water like a dog. The kids laughed and laughed at how silly I looked with my face covered in sauce as I let my tongue hang out like a dumb bimbo.

“Do I have to ask permission to use the bathroom, or can I just go?” I asked after I was done cleaning up.

“What do you think guys?” Steve asked the kids their opinion. “Will it be a hassle for you if you get to decide if your mom can have a potty break?”

“Does one of us have to go with her and make sure she doesn’t fall into the toilet?” Daniel joked. He wasn’t serious, obviously.

“No, you don’t have to go,” Steve said.

“But we could, if we wanted?” Teddy asked.

“You want to see mom go pee?” Cindy scrunched her nose in disgust. Teddy pretended that he didn’t.

“Your mom has no privacy in the house until bedtime. I do not want you guys being curious and snooping around our bedroom at night. If you want to spot check her to make sure she isn’t flicking her bean while she is sitting on the john, I am fine with it.

Teddy escorted me to the bathroom and stood there while I sat on the commode. I was so embarrassed. He didn’t stare directly at me, but he kept grinning. I tried not to fart very loudly.

“Teddy, I have to stand and wipe. I do not think you want to see that,” I said.

He was polite enough to look away, and I thanked him and flushed.

At dinner, I absent-mindedly reached down to my pussy and gave myself a few rubs. Cindy noticed right away and called me out. “Mom’s playing with it!!” she busted me. I blushed. Steve was going to let me off with a warning after the kids laughed at me for being horny.

I didn’t know why at the time but I admitted my mistake and asked for punishment. “Fair is fair, Cindy caught me playing with myself and if I am going to learn the rules, I should probably be punished. I am sorry everybody,” I hung my head in shame.

Cindy immediately seized the opportunity to suggest that I be spanked (presumably in front of them) because of what Marcie had said about a punishment out of love. “She needs to be taught a lesson for her own good, Dad!”

Steve wasn’t convinced that Cindy really meant that. It was FAR more likely she just wanted to see me get spanked. He took me upstairs and spanked my ass pretty hard. The kids knew what happened and saw my ass was rosy red. It wasn’t a very hard spanking, but it was slightly satisfying.

I didn’t touch my pussy without permission for the rest of the evening!! My butt smarted but after the redness faded it was like it didn’t even happen.

As shocking (and over the top) as it may have seemed for an adult in the house to be spanked for touching themselves, it didn’t seem to surprise anyone. Adding the new house rules on top of what we had done for weeks had made it seem logical that my husband would take me upstairs and give me a good ‘whooping’.

I was pleasantly surprised that after it was over, everyone kept carrying on pretty much as they had. Teddy wasn’t angry or confused with his dad for punishing me. The kids didn’t even mention it again that day.

The kids had me all day pretty much. I was basically their servant, doing chores, playing games, and masturbating myself. After dinner, I knelt in the living room while they watched TV. Instead of watching the program as they normally did, they ignored the show. They talked about all the crazy things I did and how funny it was. They teased each other a little, but none of it was bickering.

That evening after my nightly jog around the outside of the house, my husband brought me upstairs and fucked the shit out of me. I mean he pulled hair, slapped my ass, and fucked me silly. He must have enjoyed the day as much as I did.

After he was finished with me, I lay there exhausted on the bed.

“I didn’t really think out the masturbating thing,” he admitted. He apologized for springing the rule on me that they could give me permission to masturbate if I did well. “That was probably too far. I thought you’d decline their offer and thank them.”

“I freaked out the first time that I did it,” I admitted the very idea made my skin crawl at the time. “Once you made me do it once, I really enjoyed it. I just wish you gave me more than five minutes to get off.”

“Yeah, I knew you couldn’t have a genuine orgasm in five minutes. You are a slow boil,” he laughed that was by intention. “You really liked it though?”

“Did I look like I was faking enjoying it?” I grinned.

“Women can be very convincing,” Steve nodded with respect that I might have been acting.

“No, I enjoyed it. Please don’t tell them this was all my idea though, okay? I think it feels naughtier that I don’t have any choice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.