I Am Bored of Me - Cover

I Am Bored of Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Julie is tired of life as a boring housewife. She is trading midnight fantasies with her husband and admits she would enjoy streaking and performing humiliating dares for him. He has one condition - if we are doing this, then you have to do whatever I tell you!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

chapter-07-showitall.jpg

That night, my family and I watched TV after dinner. As they often did, they discussed what tasks I’d have to do after bedtime.

“I think you should make Mom eat a bowl of dog food and crawl around like a dog,” Cindy suggested wickedly. She was obviously trying to goad me because of what Marcie suggested for me the night before.

“Yeah, puppy play! puppy play!” Teddy jumped up and down enthusiastically. He’s always wanted a puppy for years, but I’ve always known I would end up being the one to walk and care for the dog.

“First of all, we don’t even have any dog food,” Steve held up his hand and made it clear that was a boundary.

Cindy didn’t care. She had only said it to get my goat. Teddy looked disappointed. I felt a little bad for him.

“All I have to do is crawl around and eat from a bowl?” I asked him sympathetically.

“No!” Teddy became enthusiastic again. “You’d have to wiggle your tail, and sniff, and pant, and sit up, and roll over, and play fetch and do all the things REAL puppies do!”

His overly-excited reaction made the rest of the family laugh. I was secretly mortified, and sorry I had asked. I knew exactly how animated he expected me to be.

“It’s not up to me,” I replied somberly. “You can ask your father,” I said.

He looked at his dad with puppy dog eyes of his own like he was wishing for a Christmas present.

Steve couldn’t deny him, and as humiliating as the task was going to be, I couldn’t either. I got down on my hands and knees and began to wiggle my ass. I stuck my tongue out and panted like a dumb bimbo. Everyone laughed at me.

“Can I pet you?” he asked.

I turned my head side to side the way dogs do when they hear a human say something but they aren’t sure what they mean. He smiled and patted my hair. After that, I followed him around the house as he patted his thighs and called me. “Here girl ... here girl ... what’s your name, puppy, what’s your name?”

“WOOF!” I barked to let him know that in character I couldn’t talk. If this was “kink” it didn’t feel that way. Even though I was naked there was nothing sexual about it. It was silly and fun, and everyone laughed. My nipples WERE hard but that was more from dragging them on the carpet when I crawled. My pussy was wet, but that wasn’t uncommon lately.

I knew that my ass crack was spread and they could see me asshole while I crawled. It wouldn’t be the first time. I tried not to think about how exposed and ridiculous I looked. Instead, I lost myself in the role and barked, and sniffed around.

Daniel found a rubber ball some place and tossed it out on the carpet. “Go get it, slut” he said casually.

I chased after the ball and picked it up with my mouth. It tasted like mildew, but I held it in my teeth like it was a trophy and shook it triumphantly.

“Bring it here, slut,” he said.

I teased Daniel and dashed away so that he’d give chase. He called me again, and instead I tried to challenge him to chase me and take the ball. He and Teddy worked together to corner me and take it from me rather easily. They whipped it across the living room, and I chased after it.

Cindy rolled her eyes and said she’d go to bed.

I dropped the ball and raced towards her. I began to sniff around her butt the way dogs do when they have the scent of something. Then I pretended I smelled stinky pants.

Cindy giggled and shooed me away. “Go on, get slut ... stop sniffing me,” she teased.

I cowered, and she squatted down and reached her hand out to me. I moved my head close to her hand and began to lick the back of her hand.

“Gross,” she laughed it off and stood up. She stayed and watched my playful antics a little longer before going to bed. The boys played with me for thirty minutes. I didn’t have to eat anything out of a dog dish but my antics were a big hit.

If this was puppy play, I really didn’t mind once I tried it. I liked it. Usually, the boys weren’t invited to participate in my nighttime dares or even watch them. However, that night Steve simply observed with pride and smiled.

My husband had to put a stop to it. I probably would have kept playing because I was having fun. I was running out of new things to do because dogs really don’t have a wide range of activities that they engage in.

He promised the boys that we’d do “puppy play” again, and they went to bed. I followed my husband into the bedroom glowing and inspired. I was high on adrenaline and all smiles. It was the first time in a long time that I felt like that. I had fun but a lot of what I did terrified me or turned me on or both. This was different.

“Do you think I am a pervert for enjoying that, Steve?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he laughed off my question. When he saw that I was serious, he asked me why I asked the question.

“I think a lot of people might see what I did tonight and think that I am depraved for acting like a dog around my kids.”

“There wasn’t anything sexual about what you did. I guess sniffing Cindy’s butt was kind of hot,” Steve teased me.

“I sort of lost myself in the game. We probably weren’t doing it the way that Marcie and Mike do. I just couldn’t stop thinking about what my parents might think if they ever visited for Christmas and I was barking like a dog?”

Steve chuckled over the mental image. “I’d probably light you up like a Christmas tree, stick a candy cane up your butt, hang decorative balls from your tits, and have the kids unwrap presents under you,” he teased.

“Yeah, that’s probably going to give my dad a heart-attack and my mom would never talk to me again,” I chuckled. My mom loves to talk for hours on the phone. I joked that maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

My husband positioned me in bed and started to fuck me. “Do you still think the kids respect me?” I asked as I squirmed down on his cock and began to ride him. I was wet, so no foreplay was needed.

He sighed. I knew I was ruining his boner, but I couldn’t stop thinking about things. I thought about the way things used to be, and wondering if I should returning to my boring little life. I thought about my husband’s hard cock, and how turned on I was - was this wrong if we both enjoyed it? guilty feelings about being naughty ran down my spine - and I liked it almost as much as I feared those feelings.

“As an authority figure? Probably not so much, but they never did. As a mother, hell, yes. They think you are cool as fuck. Cindy gives you shit, but even she was impressed tonight.”

“What if I wasn’t an authority figure at all? Would you be able to handle that all on your own? All the discipline?”

Steve stopped fucking and let his cock rest inside me. “What are you asking?”

“It’s not up to me,” I shrugged and looked down. My courage was waning. Steve lifted my chin. “I am instructing you to tell me what you want?”

I sighed. “I don’t know,” I admitted,

O that I wasn’t certain. This was all new to me. We’d be doing it for a few weeks, and I really liked it. I told Steve that I wanted more. “Today, when I was at the grocery store I felt like I was cheating. I was back to boring Julie,” I admitted.

“You’d probably get kicked out if you walked in wearing the bikini”

“I know, and it’s probably not realistic, but I’d like to do this more, all the time,” I said. I apologized for being selfish. I was being indulgent, and I started to feel guilty about abandoning being a mom. “There is probably a need for boring Julie some time, and I am not saying be a puppy 24/7. Last night, Marcie talked about a lifestyle. I do not know what any of that is, but I kind of want what we are doing to be our lifestyle?”

“Are you serious? That’s great,” Steve smiled broadly.

“I do have something to ask, and I don’t know how to say it without it probably coming out wrong,” I added gingerly. Steve told me to just spit it out. His cock throbbed inside me. He was harder than ever even though he wasn’t thrusting, and neither was I.

“You keep saying that nothing changes for the kids. They should just talk to me like they always do, but things have changed for them. I’ve changed, and when the boys take me out jogging, they do the talking.”

“Yeah, I know. I am sorry about that. I just wanted to make Teddy feel like he had a job to do when he took you jogging. I shouldn’t have undermined you like that. I’ll tell the guys you can talk if people want to talk to you.”

“No, please,” I said abruptly. My husband misunderstood. “Today, Teddy was like my little protector at the grocery store. He made sure that he did all of the talking and he felt useful. I did not want to take that away from him.”

“Oh, okay?” Steve didn’t see a problem, and he prompted me to explain what I wanted. It was so hard to say what I wanted.

“Tomorrow, can you tell me that I have to do what they tell me sometimes too?” I felt embarrassed as soon as I heard myself saying it out loud. It sounded like I wanted to sexually submit to my kids, and I didn’t.

Steve was clearly puzzled.

“The kids watch you tell me what to do, and they know I liked to be given instructions. I think I am a natural submissive. I like following orders. I like making people happy, and I sense their frustration. What if you told them they could tell me to do things within reason?”

My husband was silent and grim. I assumed that I had suggested something that was really over the top.

“You know Teddy is going to want you to bark like a dog?”

“Yes,” I knew that. “You are going to tell me to do it around him anyway.”

“He’s also going to tell you to stick your finger up your butt. You know that too?”

It was my turn to be silent.

“Let’s put some limits on what they can tell me to do,” I suggested some boundaries.

“Ah! See? But by your logic, I am going to tell you to do it around him when he asks to see it, and I can’t resist his puppy dog eyes,” my husband turned my logic around on me.

“Would you be comfortable letting him tell me to do it?”

“As long as he was responsible. I wouldn’t let him use any of my toys if he abused them,” Steve said. His “toys” were his power tools in the garage.

That night my husband and I worked out the details and had a rough plan. I was so nervous in the morning because he wanted me to be the one to explain it all. I waited until breakfast was served and everyone was eating to have the ‘talk’. Steve called it a Pow-wow.

I was so nervous, that I was having second thoughts. I felt my throat tighten. This was more nerve wracking then the first time I stripped in front of the kids.

“Your mom has something to talk to you about,” Steve got their attention.

“As you know, I do whatever your father tells me,” I began.

“Yeah, whatever DAD says, but any of us,” Cindy made a farting noise to indicate that I’d refuse their order.

“This morning, he instructed me to do what you tell me,” I replied calmly. Cindy’s face brightened and she grinned as if she just got one over on me. I didn’t want to make this seem like it was all my idea and Steve was happy to accommodate me.

“There are limits and expectations, but I think you will find them to be easy to understand and agreeable,” I began as I had practiced in my head. Cindy, Teddy and Daniel were eagerly awaiting the explanation.

“Obviously, you have the option to leave things as they are now, and nothing would change. You can ask or tell me to make you food, bring you a drink, clean up your mess, and if I have time I will get to it,” I said. That was how it had been even before things changed. My kids took care of a few chores around the house if I ASKED them but it was often more trouble than it was worth so I took out the chores.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.