I Am Bored of Me - Cover

I Am Bored of Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Julie is tired of life as a boring housewife. She is trading midnight fantasies with her husband and admits she would enjoy streaking and performing humiliating dares for him. He has one condition - if we are doing this, then you have to do whatever I tell you!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

My husband looked up at me and smiled. He puckered his lips, and I leaned in close and French kissed him passionately. We seldom kissed like that even when we were dating. It was a perfect moment.

“Turn your brain off, Julie. We are doing the right thing, and obviously, we’ll have to make some adjustments and course corrections as we go. We can always talk about anything that bothers you.”

I had lots of little concerns and things that worried me, but I smiled at my husband. I think he knew that and added for my benefit “We’ve always known that Cindy speaks her mind and isn’t afraid to talk back. She is sassy like you were when I first met you,” he added.

I wasn’t NEARLY as sassy as my daughter. My father would have never permitted me to talk like her or even slouch at the dinner table. I didn’t argue with my husband though. He was right that I used to be a lot different when I was younger. I spoke more than I listened. I was quick to anger, and those are qualities Cindy probably DID inherit from me.

“You have to expect a little spit and vinegar from our daughter. She’s confused by all of this. They all are, and I don’t blame them. She’s going to press your buttons to see which ones get a certain reaction because you aren’t acting like boring old Julie. If she goes too far, I’ll rein her in. Let me be the bad guy, okay?”

“Thank you,” I kissed my husband’s lips again.

“In the morning, I want you to wake me by sucking my cock until I wake up. You can wear your apron downstairs to cook but it’s naked all day unless I tell you or you have an important zoom meeting, and you have to be on camera. You’ll still be naked from the waist down.”

My husband was so decisive. I was quite the opposite and perhaps that was why things were working out. My husband frequently tried to make me happy by guessing what I liked. As an example, I don’t usually care where we go out to eat. My husband would exhaust himself trying to think of a place for us to eat, and I would usually say “I do not care, anywhere is fine”

He would assume this is code or that I was testing him. His desire to please me by trying to guess what I wanted would lead to him being indecisive and wishy-washy. I assumed that was just how he was as well because I really wanted HIM to be happy and to eat where HE wanted. I was seeing a different side of my husband now and I didn’t think he was being selfish to decide what I could or couldn’t wear.

Obviously, though, I am a woman, and I couldn’t just be content knowing that I would wake up tomorrow knowing exactly what I had to do. I had to worry about SOMETHING.

I wondered if I’d have to be naked EVERY day from now on or if there would be breaks. I imagined getting a visit from my parents and having to explain myself. They hadn’t visited in a long time and they had no plans to come stay with us. I think I like to worry at times because when my mind is entirely idle I don’t know what to do with myself. I know that probably sounds crazy but I started to wish there were a set of rules.

If I had established rules that I HAD to be naked, then I’d know what I’d have to do in these imaginary scenarios turning around in my head about delivery men who had to come inside our house for some reason, or visits from my kid’s teachers.

I am a rule follower, and having things written down would also make them seem more legitimate and less made up on the fly. Where I work, we document all our workflows and processes, and I excel at that sort of thinking. I knew I was just over-analyzing things.

It took me a little while to fall asleep. I was tempted to start masturbating. That would help me stop second guessing. I remembered that Steve’s rule was that I wasn’t allowed to masturbate and I got frustrated. He had no rule about dreaming about it and so that is what I did until I finally found peace and managed to pass out.

In the morning, I turned off the alarm quickly before it could wake Steve. Then I sucked his dry-crusty dick. He hadn’t cleaned it off after fucking me the night before. I could definitely identify the taste of my musky pussy all over him and differentiate it from the taste of Marcie. I wondered briefly if she would be impressed with how well I could take my husband’s member.

I hadn’t learned to completely deep throat it, but I was building up tolerance to my gag reflex and as my husband got hard, I was able to take most of him in my mouth. I smiled up at him as he squirmed due to how good oral felt in the morning. He reached down and yanked my hair hard. I don’t think he meant to make me yelp.

“Good slut, you can enjoy my cum later,” he pulled his dick out of my mouth, and told me to shower. “You smell like a street walker that’s been fucked by a football team,” he laughed. I probably did smell sweaty and ripe. I had gone to sleep so incredibly horny.

“Can I masturbate in the shower, baby?” I pleaded.

“Oh, look at you, already asking for favors, and it isn’t even 9 a.m.,” my husband toyed with me. He pulled me close to him as if he was going to kiss me and then blew his stinky breath in my face and said “No!”

That morning while I made breakfast, the kids groggily made their way to the kitchen table. I didn’t go around and wake them up anymore and I expected them to get ready for school. Virtual school made that easy. They didn’t have to change out of the sweats they wore to bed, or do much to prepare. Cindy looked at me as if she couldn’t believe I was still obeying my husband. I was wearing just the apron and even though my ass was hanging out I spoke to her like it was any normal morning.

“Do you want eggs and toast, or a waffle, dear?”

“I get to tell you what I want for breakfast? I thought that privilege was reserved for DAD,” Cindy rolled her eyes.

“You can ask your mom for the same things you’ve always asked her, Cindy,” Steve explained that hadn’t changed.

“Cindy ASK for things?” Daniel teased her and said she only makes demands. Cindy called him out for doing the same thing.

Steve cut them off before they could bicker. “You can tell your mom to make you waffles, okay guys? Nothing should change between you. Your mom is still your mom, okay?”

Yet, things did feel like they had changed. How could they not? The kids accepted his answer and our breakfast was relatively normal. It was strange to eat at the counter while the others sat but I did it without being told.

“You are done cooking, and I told you this is a nude day. Strip,” Steve acted like I should have known that.

“Sorry, I thought you had to tell me,” I said as I untied my apron strings and let my tits fall out of the apron.

“You can ask permission,” Steve replied.

I felt the humiliation of being expected to strip in front of my family while they were fully clothed. I was no true extrovert like Marcie. I was far too self-conscious for that. However, having to ASK permission to strip – well that galled me.

“Something wrong?” Steve asked when he saw my facial expression. I couldn’t quite hide my dismay.

“No, I am just getting used to the way things are now,” I admitted.

Steve told me that was alright and reminded me that everyone was adjusting. “Give me 10 slow jumping jacks and then clear the table and get to work, slut.”

He slipped the word slut so casually into the sentence that it sounded natural. Daniel and Teddy didn’t seem to notice. I did and certainly Cindy did. She grinned and looked at me as if waiting for me to hit the roof. I didn’t. I’d planned to talk to my husband later about calling me names in front of the kids. That seemed like it was going a bit too far and it might undermine me around the house.

Steve was right that I had never been the ogre or the authority figure, but I was still the boss when Steve wasn’t home. I wasn’t sure how I felt about being called slut outside of the bedroom.

Lunch was pretty much a repeat of the day before. Cindy was trying to get a rise out of me. She seemed to be testing my patience but in general I preferred the family talking (even if it was about me) than glued to their phones so I tolerated it.

Dinner was a little different. Cindy asked what “Stupid human pet tricks” I could perform. Steve told me to pop a beer and deliver it to him between my tits. I brought the freezing bottle over to him by squeezing my tits together.

“Maybe if she can do that while holding another between her big ass cheeks I’d be impressed,” Cindy laughed. I noticed a change in her tone though when Steve made me try to hold a spatula in my butt cheeks and another one between my tits and walk slowly across the kitchen. She seemed quietly impressed. I wondered if she was being patronizing or she genuinely thought that I was kind of a cool mom.

That evening Teddy was excited to take me out for my jog. However, Daniel wanted to take a turn. When Daniel noticed his little brother was disappointed he invited Teddy to join us. Teddy was extremely excited to tag along with his older brother. They seldom hung out together. They simply had little in common, and even though the age gap was only two and a half years between them, they were as different as two brothers could possibly be.

Daniel invited Cindy as well. “Be seen with Madame fat butt as you two show her off around the neighborhood? I’d rather pluck my own eyeballs out and stick them up my ass.”

“Suit yourself,” Daniel replied coolly. This time we ran into several people but Daniel did the talking and if anyone seemed confused he simply said it was a new form of exercise. He and his brother talked most of the time together, and all I had to do was slow jog. I did it without being told I had to do it. Cindy watched from the porch but this time we all waved at her and smiled as we did our second lap.

We encountered the same man from the previous night. The one I had instinctively spoken to when I should not have.

I was actually thankful when a man with a dog stopped to wave hello. “Be careful, you might just hurt yourself!” he half joked as I dashed by.

“Mom, Stop for a second. What do you mean she could get hurt?” Teddy seemed concerned. I stopped running.

“Well, your mom needs good posture. She can pull a muscle and hurt herself” He was talking directly to Teddy, only pointing to me. It was so embarrassing to be talked about by a stranger. He clearly meant that my big boobs were probably going to give me two black eyes. I was nearly popping out of the ultra-small swimsuit. I was positive that the man was having a laugh at my expense.

“Can you show her how to do it properly?” Teddy was beaming. He wanted me to do it right.

“What is your mom’s name?” he asked politely.

“Dad calls her Slut. I guess you can too”

Oh my god, Teddy just told that old man to call me Slut! I hadn’t counted on being addressed that way in public.

“Slut, huh? Well, when you run, you have to watch out or you’ll give yourself two big shiners,” he began to jog in place while holding the dog.

I ran in place the way that he did.

“Oh, her boobies look really big like that” Teddy was loving this, and Daniel seemed slightly amused.

“Exactly. She has magnificent breasts, and that much weight hanging off her will force her back to bend.

She needs to purposefully press her back straight and her Tits out. It will go a long way.”

“I am going to tell Dad these tips.”

Could this just end? I felt like curling up in a little ball, and yet I was incredibly turned on. This was a neighbor – someone who lived nearby. I didn’t know him, but I was bound to run into him again. It seemed so exciting to be out in public like this and yet so taboo.

.

“And when she is running, she needs to get her knees up. Her thigh should be parallel to the ground. This will help with burning extra calories.”

“Mom, can you show us you can do this right?” Daniel joined. He didn’t ask me. He TOLD me. They want the best for me. How could I refuse? That wasn’t’ the deal anyway.

I started to run in place with my jugs thrust out and my knees high. The poor wicked weasel could not handle the stresses it was under, and my tits fell out.

Teddy clapped. “Wow, that looks good.”

The stranger smiled at us. He winked at me as I cupped my breasts and blushed while continuing to jog in place. They stood and talked for a few minutes about books and movies and nerdy stuff. It was clear that the man had an affinity for comic books and Teddy liked that.

“Nice going, slut!” Daniel pat my head after he continued on his way.

“Yeah, you did really well. I like how you made it look like an accident that your tits popped out!” Teddy laughed.

“It was not an accident,” I admitted sheepishly. Neither of my sons believed me. They thought I was a silly extrovert.

“At least you didn’t talk this time, and you behaved. I’ll have to tell Dad,” Teddy seemed extremely proud of me. Daniel seemed mildly impressed as well.

I hated to admit it but I liked being called slut. “Next time, do you think maybe you can call me Mom or Julie to strangers?” I pleaded politely.

“Why? Your name is slut,” Teddy laughed.

I didn’t argue with him.

“No misbehavior to report?” Steve seemed disappointed that I had behaved myself and followed his rules when we got back home. I was coated in a fine sheen of sweat. “Well, I guess time in the corner taught you a lesson yesterday,” he smiled at me. I liked getting praised and smiled.

“Take off the bikini, wad it up, and suck on it. You can kneel at the couch and watch TV with us,” he said.

Everyone in the family had a TV in their room, and we had all the streaming services. No one could agree on what to watch and so television was usually a solitary activity. However, there we were watching the Walking Dead as a family. It was strange to kneel on the carpet. I rested my butt on my thighs and had to keep my mouth shut. I felt a little like the family pet, but after the giggles and chuckles stopped we got into the program, and I enjoyed it. Rick ended up dying on the bridge to save everyone else in that episode. It was spectacular!

That night I asked Steve about calling me a slut in the morning. “You are my slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Okay, and they’ve heard me call you much worse names; I think they can handle hearing the word slut around the house,” Steve dismissed my concerns. It wasn’t that I didn’t think they could HANDLE the word. I didn’t press the issue though. Steve didn’t use it as a pet name excessively, but he slipped it into general conversation with me a few times a day.

The rest of the week went pretty much like that day. Each day the family adjusted a little more to the unusual circumstances. At night, my husband went back to giving me naughty assignments to walk the neighborhood or exercise while the sprinklers went off in the front yard.

The difference was that he took suggestions from the kids, and then told them about it the next day. Teddy didn’t have to stealth around to find out what I did because my husband had a recording on my cell phone to show him.

Friday night, Marcie and Mike were scheduled to come over. Mike did not want me to warn them that I’d be naked ahead of time. He sent me to the door in just my apron to welcome them when they knocked.

“Come on in,” I said as I closed the door behind them.

“Oh my gosh, look at you!” Marcie was delighted. Mike smiled as well. “Are the kids not home?”

“No, they are. Is that cool?”

“You don’t have anything on under that apron, hon,” Marcie stated the obvious and smirked at me. She was obviously okay with it but wondered if my kids were.

“I know, I only put it on so as not to freak you out or shock the neighbor,” I said as I led them into the kitchen to meet Mike. “May I strip for dinner? Marcie and Mike are okay with me being naked.”

“Yes,” Steve gave me permission. I removed the apron and Marcie, and Mike laughed good naturedly.

“You are a nudist, now?” Marcie asked.

I hadn’t thought about it, but technically I guess I was a nudist now. “I wear clothes sometimes,” I admitted.

“Oh, I see!!” Marcie smiled excitedly. She must have assumed that I must be a slave even though that wasn’t my perspective.

“Do you eat off the floor like a little puppy?” she asked playfully as she took a seat at the table. She noticed there were only enough chairs for them and the other members of my family. Cindy and Daniel laughed along with Mike. Even Teddy was grinning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.