I Am Bored of Me - Cover

I Am Bored of Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Julie is tired of life as a boring housewife. She is trading midnight fantasies with her husband and admits she would enjoy streaking and performing humiliating dares for him. He has one condition - if we are doing this, then you have to do whatever I tell you!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

chapter-05-perfect.jpg

That night before bed the kids asked my husband what he was going to make me do tonight. “I haven’t thought about it yet,” Steve implied that it was none of their business.

However, he had made it their business by having me parade around all day naked or nearly naked. They were curious what dares he had in mind for me. They weren’t dares anymore though. They were instructions and I knew and accepted that - I liked it. I didn’t want to have a choice because I might have chickened out if I did.

“Can Mom do something now? It’s dark out, and you don’t have to wait for us to go to bed,” Teddy asked his father. He didn’t ask me to do a dare. It was as if my son instinctively knew that it wouldn’t be up to me anyway. Teddy was clearly fascinated and eager, which was a lot better than freaking out about it.

Steve looked at me as if thinking about his son’s suggestion and perhaps to get a sense of my reaction. I stood in the living room impassively waiting for his decision. It was closer to 9 pm. That meant people would be more likely to be outside jogging, taking a late night walk with their dog, or driving home from a restaurant.

“What would you like her to do?” he asked. I was shocked that Steve would offer to let my son decide. I. I tried not to look shocked or dismayed, but I am sure I appeared uncomfortable. Cindy and Daniel hid their grins over my uneasiness.

“Can Mom wear her pretend penis and hold it with one hand, and put her finger in her butt and then walk like she is on a tight rope over lava out to the stop sign and back?

“That’s not a pretend penis. That’s a dildo,” Cindy laughed. She knew exactly what object he was referring to.

“Yeah, and what’s with you and Mom’s butt?” Daniel snorted.

“Mom said she likes being told to stick her finger in her butt, and I’ll even walk with her!” Teddy suggested he’d like to come with me.

I was terrified of this new idea for so many reasons.

“That may be a little much for 9pm, Sport,” Steve said. He scratched his head as he thought about his son’s request. I was afraid that we’d probably gone a bit too far with this game now.

“You could probably put on that bikini you wore on Sunday, and jog behind Teddy while he rides his bike?”

“I think Teddy would prefer that mom jog in FRONT,” Daniel laughed at the mental image of my big ass bopping up and down in front of my son as his eyes bounced in time with my clapping cheeks.

The scenario was so absurd and outrageous, and under normal circumstances I would never have even considered it. The bikini left very little to the imagination, and even in the dark, I was bound to be seen by someone when they got close enough when we were under a street lamp. “It isn’t up to me. It’s up to your father. I said I would do whatever he tells me.”

My face was red as I admitted that to my family. I think Cindy and Daniel believed that if they teased me hard enough I’d freak out and give up, but Teddy genuinely liked the idea. All three of them knew about it now though and so there was no point in chickening out. I couldn’t go back and erase what I’d already told them.

“Would you like that, buddy?” Steve asked Teddy.

“Yeah! How far can we go?”

“How about around the block?” Steve suggested.

“Yay, c’mon mom!”

“Are you sure?” I stopped myself before I finished asking my husband if he was certain this was wise. I went to our room, changed into the bikini and hurried back. My pulse was already racing. I had on my sneakers and this impossibly small two piece bikini that I had worn before.

“You’ll do two laps since you asked if I was sure. You know the rule about that,” Steve decided when I came back.

“There are rules?” Cindy was incredibly observant and picked up on that. It was the first I was hearing there was rule.

Steve patted my bottom and told me to explain the rule.

“If your father tells me to do something, then I should assume he isn’t joking and just do it. I have a tendency to ask if he is sure to stall,” I admitted sheepishly. “I am sorry about that, dear.”

“So your punishment is to spend more time with Teddy?” Cindy joked sarcastically. Teddy took offense to that because he thought she was serious.

Steve thought about it and with a smirk on his face assured his youngest son that was not the punishment. “Take the shoes off, and keep the phone in your mouth. The punishment is your well manicured little tootsies will have to run on the hard pavement.”

“You’ll have to speak for your Mom. If anybody asks, she is just working on her fitness, okay Teddy?” Steve told Teddy. He was more than grateful to be trusted to do the talking. I was mortified.

This was the first time my husband had ever talked about ‘punishing’ me for anything. I didn’t argue though. I certainly didn’t want Teddy to think that spending time with him was a punishment. I doted on my son, but I led a very busy life between work and groceries and dinners, and cleaning the house. I cherished time with him.

At first, it was incredibly humiliating to jog in front of his bike. I was worried what people would think of me because from a distance I might appear stark naked. I could hear my son’s tires squeaking as he wiggled the handle bars to slow himself down behind me.

“Sorry Mom, I didn’t mean to get you punished,” he offered once we were out in the night air and dashing down the street. Teddy was a good boy and he meant well.

“Frankly, I am sorry that I involved you in what your father and I have been doing. I am sorry about that,” is what I tried to say. I fumbled and dropped the phone that I had in my mouth. Technically, it was supposed to go in my pussy when I dropped it. I picked it back up and put it in my mouth.

“Do you know that when you walk all I can see is the line of your butt crack, but even when you wear that bikini if you bend over people can see the pink circle where your poop comes from?”

I shuddered. I knew that my poo-hole was visible when I bent over, but there wasn’t a lot that I could do about that.

“You know it is called a butthole, Teddy,” I blushed as I jogged ahead of him. I hadn’t quite perfected talking with the phone in my mouth. I cheated a little and pulled it out with my hand to speak. I would try to make an effort to at least squat a little lower the next time.

“I don’t want to sound perverted by saying dirty words,” Teddy offered sweetly.

“It’s just my anatomy, everybody has one, and yes I know that sometimes my butthole peeks out. I am sorry about that. You can use those kinds of words about my body if you need to tell me something,” I replied.

My son was silent for a really long time. We passed someone walking her dog. She stared at me like I had lost my mind. At least the weather wasn’t cool. I smiled as if it were perfectly normal to run in a bikini and kept running. I knew her but not by name. What else could I do accept grin and bear the stares of an occasional neighbor?

“Cunt,” he said out loud.

“What?” I was dismayed. Was my son calling me a Cunt?

“I was saying the word that dad calls your vagina,” Teddy admitted defensively. He was just testing it out. I thought it was kind of funny even though it was highly inappropriate.

I didn’t want to confuse him by giving him a list of things he could say and that he couldn’t. I assumed it was common sense, but with Teddy sometimes you have to spell things out. “That one may be a bit vulgar for out here on the street,” I suggested.

“What about pussy?”

“Yes, you could say that”

“You have a pretty pussy,” he replied immediately. He clearly meant it as a compliment but having my son rate the beauty of my vagina sent all sorts of weird signals of wrong to my brain. I knew he meant well.

“Thank you, Teddy,” I was flattered that he said that anyway.

“You have two lips that hang down like a mouth, and it looks like you could flap them and make them talk.”

I didn’t know what to say to that. “I don’t think I can,” I replied.

“Sorry Mom, do my questions make you uncomfortable?”

“Yes,” I admitted playfully “But, your dad told me to answer you honestly. I tend to clam up and be indirect, so if I don’t answer your questions fully, go ahead and ask me again. If we are going to do this now around the house out in the open, I’d rather you be comfortable enough to ask me what’s going on.”

“Oh good! Every time I ask you a question, your shoulders get knotted, you scrunch up your nose, and sometimes girl jizz starts to drip off the little flap above your pussy lips. I was worried I was making you feel weird.”

He couldn’t have made me feel LESS weird. I blushed. I was glad I was running in front of him because I was so red in the face from embarrassment.

I was actually thankful when a man with a dog stopped to wave hello. “Jogging is good for you!” he remarked as I dashed by.

“Thank you, I know,” I said.

“Dad said that I get to talk for us,” Teddy pouted.

I hadn’t even thought about that. I had simply reacted. I apologized.

“I won’t tell Dad; I don’t want him to punish you.”

“He’s probably watching on the phone. That’s why I bring it,” I said. I was taking it out of my mouth to talk briefly and sticking it back in so that I didn’t speak in all mumbles.

“Then you are supposed to shove it in your cunt aren’t you? He always says that every night when he sends you outside.”

I forgot that my son had been eavesdropping on us at night

“You probably shouldn’t listen at our door,” I said. I felt this gnawing fear in the pit of my stomach. Would my husband really ‘punish’ me if I didn’t do that? “He didn’t tell me before I left, so I’ll tell him what I did wrong when I get back.”

There was a long pause.

“Would it be okay if I tell him?” Teddy asked politely. He reasoned that his father had sent him with me to keep an eye on me and that he could be of value.

“Yes,” I agreed. I suppose it didn’t matter.

As we rounded the house, I saw Cindy smiling on the front porch. She NEVER sits outside. She was looking at her phone and drinking a nice tall glass of lemonade. She had a shit-eating grin on her face. She wasn’t really checking her phone. She was outside to watch me.

I know it should have been humiliating to have my daughter snickering at my embarrassment, but on some level I was impressed she thought enough of the scenario to be outside to egg me on as I made another lap. “Go mom, go! Run like you do when you are outside!” Cindy pantomimed a big-tittied bimbo tripping over her own tits and ass as she wiggled and jiggled.

I waved at her and pretended not to hear what she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.