I Am Bored of Me - Cover

I Am Bored of Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Julie is tired of life as a boring housewife. She is trading midnight fantasies with her husband and admits she would enjoy streaking and performing humiliating dares for him. He has one condition - if we are doing this, then you have to do whatever I tell you!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

“Hi,” it was Eddie Davidson. I didn’t like him very much. He worked with my husband and hit on me at a an office Christmas party a few years ago before the pandemic. He was wearing a Covid mask and smelled like he hadn’t changed clothes in a few days. He was in his late fifties and wearing a black t-shirt and some baggy jeans. Dandruff flakes coated his shoulders.

“Uh sorry, no mask,” I shut the door slightly so that he couldn’t see much of me.

“That’s okay, your husband said you’d be naked,” he replied.

I knew that my husband had arranged this. When I said that I was open to having sex with total strangers it hadn’t occurred to me that might also include rude, annoying twits from my husband’s office.

I let him in. “It’s only fair. I can see you naked. You’ve seen me naked,” he joked as he entered my home for the first time ever. I hadn’t actually seen him naked. He sent me a bunch of dick picks during the party on Facebook even though we weren’t friends. “Your husband said that you were open to having sex with me?”

Eddie got right to the reason for his visit. I was so nervous and I wasn’t sure if my husband understood the implications of letting someone like Eddie in on our new lifestyle. He might tell all of the guys that work with my husband.

“That’s up to him,” I replied brusquely. I had been light-hearted, patient, and even encouraging during the day around my family. I was back to being reluctant and deeply embarrassed. I didn’t want to give Eddie the satisfaction of knowing that I had said “any cock, anytime” the night before.

It wasn’t that he was particularly ugly. Eddie was just annoying and a little creepy. He stared at my daughter from across the living room. I brought him over to the kitchen. I didn’t want to introduce him to my kids but I felt that Steve had a plan.

“This is Eddie Davidson. He works with me,” Steve introduced him. “You can take my wife upstairs, but I am going to need you to throw me twenty bucks.”

“What for?” Eddie asked.

“My wife is technically not a whore but she’d like to be. In order for that to happen, she has to fuck for money. Twenty bucks,” Steve said. The kids were shocked and half-smirking. I felt like I was on an auction block, or more appropriately a discount rack for only twenty dollars.

Eddie pulled out his wallet, a condom, and some random junk. He managed to piece together a wadded up five dollar bill and three singles.

“That will have to do,” Steve said. “You can owe me the twelve.”

Eddie took my hand and led me upstairs. I was self-conscious about having sex in my own bed. It’s not worth noting how well Eddie fucked me. He fucked the gap in my thigh for a few minutes before realizing it wasn’t my vagina and came. I didn’t correct him. I lapped up his cum when he finished using my finger. That was because I wanted to stay in the room and not have to walk him downstairs.

When I got back downstairs, I was officially a whore. The family knew it and there was no going back.

I think from then on I embraced the role even more heavily. That evening I intentionally wedgied the tiny bathing suit in my ass crack while I did my late night jog around the neighborhood. There were several gentlemen who made it a point to find reasons to be outside around that time that watched my tits bouncing night after night.

Even Cindy rode bikes with her brothers and joined in on teasing me. I think that was one of the things I enjoyed the most about it all was that my family had come together. It wasn’t exactly the most wholesome thing teasing me, but they weren’t glued to their cell phones, and that was at least something.

Cindy didn’t seem as embarrassed of being with me in public either.

Most days for the next week followed the same general flow of the last day in the life. Every day my husband invited over some one for me to fuck. I often knew the guy and he thought I lost my marbles. There were several that were strangers. Some fucked well, but most didn’t. It made me appreciate Mike and Steve a lot more.

There were a few really interesting moments with my kids that stand out in my mind. Early in the week, my husband wanted me to drive to the pet store and pick up some “puppy play” supplies. Teddy was the first to volunteer to escort me.

My husband made me hand over my credit card to him. It was ceremonial really. Teddy wasn’t going to go book a trip to Vegas or anything with it (even though Cindy jokingly suggested that he do that).

My husband chose a suitably slutty two piece outfit for me. It wasn’t anything particularly trashy, but it was definitely less conservative than anything I would ever choose. My husband made me throw away all my ‘mom jeans’ (baggy stone washed jeans) and polo shirts that day. It kind of broke my heart but it was symbolic that I was becoming a slut.

The trip to the pet store was also kind of cathartic for me. I drove but Teddy sat up front in the passenger seat. He usually rode in the back even when it was just him and me.

“Okay Mom, let ME do the talking and I pick everything out,” he said.

“Sure,” I smiled at him.

We entered one of those big chain pet stores. The kind that looks like a warehouse with rows and rows of dog food, cat litter, gerbils, fish, you name it. The store was busy but not packed. There were a lot of pet owners that brought their dogs with them while they shopped.

Teddy took me to pick out a collar. He wanted me to try on a purple one that matched the dildo I have at home.

I was mortified. It wasn’t that I had much of a reputation to worry about. I didn’t think anyone “knew” me in the store. I just didn’t want to cause a spectacle or a scene. “I am sure that it is one size fits all, Teddy.”

“Refusing to obey? That’s a punishment, mom,” Teddy didn’t keep his voice down.

“True, when we get home, you can tell your father. I am sorry, Teddy,’ I said as I tried on the collar. It fit perfectly. There were holes in the collar that made it adjustable.

“No, Dad said I can punish you here,” Teddy said. Teddy didn’t generally lie but his father hadn’t warned me of that. I had no reason to doubt him. “Reach down and grab your toes. You can hold it for 5 minutes, and if anyone asks you can say you were disobedient and are being taught a lesson.”

I nearly pissed myself. After weeks of dashing completely naked down my street in the late night hours, I wasn’t prepared for the intense humiliation of being exposed in a public place. No one asked why I stood that way but I was sure a few people noticed the crack of my ass hanging out of the back of my short skirt. I wasn’t wearing panties.

I heard a few giggles. Teddy was loading up our cart with bone shaped toys, a leash, and he had even found a dog dish for me. He left me standing like that alone for a really long time before he came back.

“I am sorry Teddy, I’ll behave,” I promised as I stood up.

“What do you prefer to be called? Mom or slut?” he asked.

Teddy often asked me thought-provoking questions that made me question the reasons why I had chosen to do what I was told. He had an insatiable curiosity.

“Truth be told, I think sometimes I prefer slut when you give me orders or punish me, because mom reminds me a lot of how I used to act,” I admitted. I blushed because a woman saw the collar around my neck and coupled with the slutty outfit was able to put two and two together. It probably seemed equally strange that I was there with a young teenage boy.

“Do you prefer to be called whore or slut?” he asked.

It made me cringe when my son called me a whore. I was one now and I accepted that but it still invoked strange taboo feelings that he shouldn’t be doing that, and that I shouldn’t encourage him.

“I think slut is easier for me to handle,” I admitted.

“I’ve noticed your butthole crinkles up sometimes when I say the word whore,” Teddy crinkled his fingers into a rough approximation of my butthole and flexed it to demonstrate how my anus looked.He didn’t lower his voice so I was certain someone overheard him speaking so bluntly about my most private body part. Words don’t exist for the combination of fear of discovery and humiliation that I was feeling at that moment – to be so objectified and have my body’s reactions described like that was dehumanizing but exhilarating on some level.I wondered if my pussy lips clenched as well when I heard myself being spoken to in vulgar ways. It was just so different than anything anyone had ever said to me before – the audacity of it all was kind of refreshing.

“I got you this bowl custom made,” he showed a custom dog dish to me proudly. The store had an engraver at the front that quickly printed out “Slut” and “Mom” on a ring that went around the bowl. “I could have had it say Whore and Slut, but I thought it might be nice to remind you that even though you are our slut. You are also our mom.”

“Thank you, Teddy!!” I was a little misty-eyed and hugged my son.

There was an equally meaningful time during breakfast one morning. Daniel said he wanted to show me something and told me to fetch my dildo. I crawled upstairs and returned with it for him. I assumed I’d get to masturbate.

“Let me teach you something,” he took the dildo from me. Daniel is handsome, fit and smart. He has a mean streak sometimes but he is very well meaning and he can be more sensitive than many realized. He pressed his left thumb against his side and then went down on the dildo as Marcie had. My son Daniel deep-throated my dildo and stunned the entire family.

“Breathe through it, like this and relax your throat muscles. Don’t even think about it, just do it. Now, you try,” he handed me the dildo still wet with his saliva.

Cindy was just waiting to say something snarky. He stopped her before she could. “Yes, I am bi. Okay? I like guys and girls. I was afraid to tell everyone because everyone thinks I am this manly man. After Mom started living her truth, and had the courage to be a house pet, I told myself that I could do it too.”

We all hugged him, and accepted him warmly. My family is not the type to have not accepted Daniel if he was gay. Cindy might have teased him a little but she didn’t when he came out to us. Instead, she said it explained a lot.

“What do you mean, sis?”

“I mean you won’t go out with Sheila Givens, and she has the hots for you.”

“She’s a slutty skank,” he dismissed her. Then he looked right at me and said “no offense, Mom” to imply there was nothing wrong with being a slutty skank.

“You couldn’t offend me if you tried, Daniel. I don’t consider myself courageous, but I am glad you felt you could finally tell us,” I added.

“Oh my god, you are braver than anyone we know,” Cindy chided me for daring to think otherwise. “You do stuff that I’d never be able to do in a million years.”

“C’mon sis. You should put on a thong and run with mom some night,” Danny laughed. It was a really thoughtful and loving morning.

They punished me right after, but it was a really loving kind of spanking, while I deep throated my dildo fully between swats. It was the first time I ever completely deep throated my dildo without vomiting.

Toward the end of the week, Cindy volunteered to walk me on the leash. Teddy was the one who did that, but this time she wanted to do it. I assumed I’d be going out in the back yard to piss and shit.

Instead, she had me put on one of her skimpiest outfits and go out the front door with a leash around my collar. It was broad day light. We walked slowly up around the block. She had me wave at everyone and teased me a little about how absurd I looked as her doggy.

“You know when you first started doing this, I resented you. I thought that you were going through some mid-life crises, and you were trying to escape into a fantasy world,” she admitted. That was fair and I told her I didn’t blame her for thinking that.

“Shut up, Cow,” she twisted my nipples under my blouse. Right out in public, without concern for who might have seen.

“Sorry,” I apologized.

“See? If you were just doing this for selfish reasons, you probably would have told me that was irritating. You really committed to this. At first, I was just seeing how far I could push you because I assumed you’d eventually crack and tell me that I went too far. You’ve been impossibly patient.”

“Thank you, Cindy.”

“Takes some of the fun out of punishing you. Can’t you complain or refuse sometimes and make us remind you that you agreed to this?” she half-joked.

“I am not perfect, I make plenty of mistakes, and sometimes I complain,” I admitted.

“No you don’t. You are super sweet and just accept whatever we dump on you. It’s kind of sickening,” She joked. “I love you though, Mom. You know that, right? You are kind of a head-case, but you are really kind of cool.”

I thanked her and told her that I loved her and that she was really cool as well.

“You have to say that because you are my mom,” she grimaced.

“I mean it though,” I admitted.

“I might just have to be nice to you for the rest of the day,” Cindy seemed genuinely pleased.

“Please don’t,” I asked politely. Cindy seemed confused. “You are the most ruthless member of the family. I think you know how the female mind works better than your brother and the things that terrify and humiliate me like being walked around the neighborhood on a dog leash. If you really want to be nice to me, you could try being stricter today.”

“Stand and do 10 jumping jacks, whore!” she demanded. She stopped me every 10 paces or so and made me do push ups, jumping jacks, even sit ups on the sidewalk.

When a nice gentleman noticed me. He asked what I was doing. Cindy answered “She’s training for the whore-a-lympics. Got to keep her in shape.”

The old man looked shocked and possibly offended. He quickly evaporated back to wherever he came from into his house. Cindy and I laughed about that and the “Training for the Whore-a-lympics” became a little inside joke for us.

By Friday night, I had been wearing my dog collar almost all of the time. I was serving full time around the house, and half the time I either slept on the floor after my husband finished fucking the shit out of me.

Marcie and Mike were coming by and this time I was ready for them. I crawled to the door and let them in. I led them to my family in the kitchen while crawling across the floor and dragging my tits.

They brought nipple clamps, handcuffs, floggers and other BDSM toys for us to play with in the bedroom. They didn’t show them to the kids when they arrived. However, that night after we were done fucking our brains out and they used all of their lovely toys on me they brought it up.

“Our kids have seen us naked plenty of times. They are used to that. They also know we are swingers. They know their mom is submissive to me some times, but not much more than this is a consensual adult relationship. I was inspired by how open and honest you were with your kids,” Marcie began.

I admired Marcie and was often jealous of how comfortable she was with her sexuality. I was shocked that she was inspired by me.

“If you are okay with it, we’d like to invite them over tomorrow and let them see how your kids are fine with your relationship, and then tell them that we engage in puppy play,” Marcie looked genuinely nervous. I’d never seen that women look afraid of anything -no matter how BIG it was.

“Marcie is a big chicken and won’t be a puppy full time like you,” Mike teased her.

“I won’t do it all day. Just maybe a few hours around the house now and then for fun. The boys will laugh it off probably but Tiffany may think I am a total freak.”

“The kids think I am a total freak, but they don’t seem to mind. I try to make it up to them by being funny and amusing around the house, and doing all of the chores,” I admitted. I clarified that I wasn’t a puppy all of the time.

“You are when we come over. You crawl upstairs, and you even crawled to answer the door.”

“Oh yes, I crawl a lot, but that isn’t being a puppy is it?” I asked.

Marcie looked at me as if she was quite proud of me. She told me she brought me a gift. “Knee pads,” she pulled them out of the sex toy bag duffel that they brought over.

“I am a carpenter by trade, and they save my knees when I am down on my knees working,” Mike admitted.

The pads were small but they were black and kind of ugly. I was thankful to get them. They would definitely solve one of the bigger problems with being on all fours and that was that it can really bother your knees. I had been experiencing muscle strain all over by working new muscles that I seldom used before all of this began.

Steve shared some tips with them about helping to ensure a common understanding, but they seemed to have talked it all out ahead of time. I was puzzled why they didn’t just do this at their own house. They seemed to believe that it would be easier to accept if their kids saw that ours accepted me and didn’t freak out.

I was more than happy to oblige but it was no longer up to me.

That morning Marcie came downstairs naked with me, and Mike went to go pick up their kids and bring them back over. The kids weren’t entirely shocked, although Danny and Teddy definitely checked Marcie’s body out. She shaved her pussy bald. I kept mine well trimmed.

It was obvious that Teddy was fascinated most of all. “Would you like me to shave my pussy bald like that, Teddy?”

“See, that is what I mean,” Marcie took a sip of her coffee. “You are a natural submissive. You care what people think. I would never ask my kids how they prefer me to groom. I don’t care what they think. If I want a shaved beaver then I’ll have a shaved beaver,” Marcie sipped again. “I just like doing submissive stuff sometimes.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.