Beth Treed - Cover

Beth Treed

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Meghan brings Beth's naughty dream to life. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Analingus   Illustrated   .

“Oh Meggie, I had the strangest dream.” Beth curled and stretched in bed. “Wake up, Meggie, and listen to my dream.”

Meghan mumbled an okay.

“I was in a tree. Way way up. And you were down below, circling my tree. And you called up. You said, “Come down, Bethie, come down.” But I wouldn’t. And you kept circling and calling, and I wouldn’t come down.”

beth-treed-a.jpg

“Why not?” Meghan asked.

“Because the bark felt so good against my back and my bottom.”

beth-treed-b.jpg

Meghan sat up. “I see. So basically you just want your back scratched and your bottom rubbed.”

Beth purred.

“Or maybe you want the fire department to come rescue you. To chop down your tree with their big axes and catch you in their strong arms and phuck you with their howitzer-sized hoses, shooting a hundred gazillon gallons of hot cum into your greedy little girl kunt.”

Beth mewled.

“Fine,” said Meghan. She took Beth toes into her mouth and sucked—each toe and then each foot and then each toe again. And when she saw Beth’s cunt open and Beth’s girl cum well up and ooze out, she said, “Oh Beth, what a naughty naughty pussy you have,” and she dipped two fingers into the slick wet. Once her fingers were well-coated, she applied the moisture to Beth’s adorable little asshole.

beth-treed-c.jpg

“No, no, no,” Beth groaned upon the first scant inch of penetration.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Meghan insisted. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

After Beth came down from her cum, Meghan licked the abused anal bud, licked and licked until another orgasm bloomed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.