Caleb - Cover

Caleb

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Chapter 32: The Aftermath

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Aftermath - This is a gentle mind control story. Each chapter may or may not contain elements of mind control, or sex. The MC is pansexual, so gay sex may feature as part of the story. If that freaks you out, then this story is not for you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Admin note.

I hope that you are all enjoying reading this as much as I am enjoying writing it. It is as much a journey for me as you. Although I have a plan for each chapter (he lied, ) often the characters have other ideas, and take me in directions I didn’t expect. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Also, thanks to my editor Dr Mark, who seems to have more of an idea what should be going on than I do.


PM


I climbed into bed, Jules beside me. After a few minutes, the door opened, and Ness and the twins entered. Ness was wearing a long T-shirt; she seemed to be walking a little stiffly.

She climbed into bed with me. Jules moved so that Ness could snuggle into my side, then scooted up behind her.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

She smiled up at me. “A little stiff and sore. but it was worth it.” She put her head down on my chest and I stroked her hair. She lay still for a while and then looked up at me again.

“Did you enjoy it?” she asked, exuding vulnerability.

“I loved it,” I said, realizing that I could have crushed her so easily with a word.

She sighed and put her head back down on my chest. Jules caught my eye and smiled at me. I felt Mary’s power swell, and before I knew much more, I was asleep.

I was woken a little before four by whispering. I chuckled to myself. They - Amanda and Ness, I thought - could have been completely silent using the connection, but they seemed to have forgotten about that, and were holding an entire conversation out loud. The strange thing was that they were both halfway down the bed, their faces just above my groin. I decided to wait and allow them to enact their rather obvious plan.

I felt tentative hands pull the front of my shorts down to release my cock, which was still limply snoozing itself. A gentle hand took hold and soon woke him up, bringing him to full attention with expert manipulation. Amanda, I decided. Another, less-skilled hand took over and squeezed gently. It was when I felt the hot wetness of a mouth engulf my head that I could no longer pretend sleep. I moaned. I looked down and could see Ness in the low light. She was still wearing her t-shirt; Amanda appeared to be nude. Ness’s eyes shone and she held the head of my cock in her mouth, the corners turned up a little as she tried to suppress a grin. Amanda was whispering quietly in her ear.

Ness began to lap at the head of my cock while holding it in her mouth. She pushed a little further down, keeping her hand wrapped around my shaft but lapping at the underside of the head with her tongue.

Soon she was bobbing her head up and down, not taking me deep, but keeping up a constant stimulation. It didn’t take very long until I was getting close, but I could see also that her arm and mouth were both getting tired. I was just about to move when Jules intervened, pinning me to the bed and giving me one of her lustiest kisses. At the same time, Mary attacked from the other side, lapping at one of my nipples while tweaking the other with her fingers. The final straw was Amanda fingering my ass.

I lost control and came, feeling myself spurt into Ness’ mouth. I had expected her to pull back and maybe just finish me with her hand, but she stuck with it, holding on to me. She swallowed some, but kept working my cock at the same time until she could feel I was done. Then she pulled off, her cheeks bulging.

I almost laughed when I saw the look of indecision on her face. She had already swallowed some of it, but that was in the heat of battle. She was debating what to do next when Amanda took the decision away from her. Gently turning Ness’ head, Amanda kissed her. I waited to see Ness’ reaction. They had kissed before, but, to put it mildly, circumstances were different. Amanda was initiating our youngest and newest member with a full-on, tongue-battling, snowballing kiss. She seemed determined to explore every inch of Ness’ mouth, and she’d waited until she’d had the perfect excuse: cleanup duty.

For a few seconds, Ness’ eyes bulged, but then she relaxed into the kiss and began to return the favor, demonstrating her lingual skills on Amanda. When they finally broke apart, they were both breathless. At some point, they had swallowed what was left of my load, and I couldn’t be sure of how they’d divvied up the spoils. I watched Ness carefully, waiting for the realization of what had just happened to hit her, and for her reaction.

“Wow,” said Amanda. “That was amazing! Thank you.”

Ness blushed. “I’ve never kissed a girl like that before.”

“I think you liked it,” said Amanda, looking down pointedly to where Ness’ hand was still resting on Amanda’s breast.

“Oh!” said Ness, pulling her hand back as if she had been burned. “Sorry.”

Amanda took Ness’ hand and placed it back on her breast. “Don’t be sorry. I liked it. Would it be alright if I touched you?”

Ness, looking a little like a deer in the headlights, nodded, and Amanda placed her hand on Ness’ chest, squeezing her breast lightly and running her thumb over where I suspected her nipple was. That was confirmed when her T-shirt poked out as the nipple stiffened up, looking for more attention.

Amanda obliged, gently tracing her thumb over the erect nipple and then rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Ness’ eyes began to glaze over, and her breathing got heavier.

Amanda brought her other hand up and began to play with Ness’ other breast, lavishing the same attention on the nipple as she moved closer for another kiss. Ness made no objection, melting into Amanda as she gently drew the younger girl in and began to play her body like some kind of musical instrument.

Within a few minutes, somehow, Ness had lost her shirt, and Amanda was alternately feasting on her lips and her nipples. The teenager seemed lost in a fugue; her body was reacting to the older girl’s manipulations, but her mind seemed lost in a haze. I examined Ness’ thoughts to make sure that she was happy with what was happening; I discovered – or inferred, more precisely – that although she was nervous, she was enjoying the attention immensely and wanted to see where it would lead.

It was obvious to me where it was going to lead, and I watched, amused, as Amanda worked her way down Ness’ body until she was laid between her legs, lapping at her still-sore pussy. Perhaps Ness would have come out of the fugue a little and realized what was happening had Mary not stepped in and begun to kiss her.

Mary deepened the kiss while gently stroking at Ness’ chest. As soon as Amanda was confident that Mary’s sexy distraction was in full swing, she began applying soothing ministrations to Ness’ pussy, building her slowly toward a gentle orgasm. Distracted as she was, Ness didn’t even feel a hint of fear that what Amanda was doing might hurt. Thanks to the twin’s expertise, it never did.

It didn’t take long, and Ness squeaked into Mary’s mouth as she crested, riding the wave of her cum as Amanda suckled gently at her clit. She continued to lap at Ness until the younger girl jumped and pulled away.

“Too much,” she said and then looked down to see Amanda grinning up at her from between her legs. Ness blushed, the flush extending all the way down from her face and into her chest. Then she looked at me.

I leaned forward and kissed her.

“That was a wonderful way to wake up,” I said, “Thank you.”

Ness turned her head to look at Mary, who smiled gently at her.

“Sorry,” Mary said. “You are just so irresistible.” She leaned forward and kissed her again. Ness was even quicker to relax into that one. By the time they had separated, Amanda had moved up to her other side.

“Thank you,” said Amanda. “You taste divine.” Then she leaned forward and kissed her again. Ness’ hand came up to the back of Amanda’s head, gently holding her in place to affirm and extend their romantic diminuendo.

“Do you want me to...?” asked Ness as they separated. She seemed nervous.

Amanda smiled. “Let’s save something for another day,” she said stroking the younger girl’s hair. “We have plenty of time ahead of us.”

Then Ness looked up and saw Jules watching her. Her eyes filled with shame, and she dropped her head. “Jules, I...”

“Hey, brat,” said Jules gently. “They didn’t do anything to you that they haven’t already done to me. Only I begged them to do it. There is nothing to be ashamed about.”

Ness looked up and into her sister’s eyes. All she saw there was love. She reached for her sister and pulled her into a hug, completely oblivious to the fact that they were both naked. Jules smiled and held her close.

A little later than usual we got up, dressed, and went out onto the deck to train. The dogs didn’t complain about our tardiness and were as pleased to see us as they always were. Since we were up late, it was only about forty minutes before Cheryl appeared in the kitchen door.

She walked over to Ness and pulled her into an embrace.

“Thank you,” she said. “That was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. Thank you for sharing that with me.”

Ness blushed, but returned the hug.

Then Cheryl turned to me. She pulled me in and kissed me, once again demonstrating her skills. Had it not been for the early morning blowjob, I would have been as rigid as ever. It was still a close thing though.

“Jesus, woman, are you not satisfied yet?” Dean’s voice came wearily from the kitchen door.

“Gods, I don’t know what you did to her,” he said to me, “but she damn near killed me last night.”

She finally released me from the kiss, although her arms were still around my neck, and she was still pressed up against me.

“I think you probably have a few nights like that to come,” I said. “If what my dad says is true, I think she’ll feed off the energy for a while yet.”

“I may send her your way then,” he said, semi-seriously. “I don’t think I can keep up.”

Just then I felt a jolt of pain from Ness.

“Ness?” I asked, turning round and looking at her.

“Damn,” she said. “It’s starting.”

I reached in and blocked her pain signals, hopeful that I wouldn’t have to do it on a monthly basis too many more times.

“Are you actually due?” I asked. I was worried that I might have injured her the previous night.

She nodded. “I was praying that it would hold off until after my birthday. I guess I got my wish.” She looked disappointed. “But...”

I sensed she thought that our playtime was over - that nobody would want to go near her while she was on her period. I laughed, remembering Daisy’s remark to Jules.

“What’s funny?” she asked a little peevishly.

“Go take care of yourself,” I said. “I’ll tell you when you get back.”

We all went to get showered. While we were getting dressed afterward, I asked Jules if I could show Ness that memory. She blushed a little, but smiled. “I guess,” she said. “She is going to have to get used to seeing me playing with others.”

When Ness came into the bedroom, I had just finished dressing. I sat down on the edge of the bed, and she sat on my knee.

“I get the feeling that you think that because you started your period, we can’t play anymore?” I asked.

She wrinkled her nose. “I don’t think I’d want you in there while...”

“Jules had the same thoughts,” I said. “Then she met a girl named Daisy. You might remember her. She is the chef whose memories I took to learn to cook.”

“You played with Daisy?” she asked.

I nodded. “And Jules was active, so she joined in. Then this happened.”

I showed her the memory.

Daisy ran her hand down until she cupped Jules’s ass, and she seemed surprised to find her still wearing panties.

Jules finally released my cock from her mouth and looked up at Daisy, who had broken the kiss with Amanda.

“The timing was a bit inconvenient for me,” she said, a slight blush on her face.

“Your period?” asked Daisy bluntly, and Jules nodded, her blush deepening.

“You got a tampon in?” Daisy asked, and Jules nodded again.

“Well, your clit’s not bleeding, is it?” Daisy asked rhetorically.

She guided Jules up the bed and gently began to pull her panties down.

“She ... Jules...” said Ness in surprise.

“It’s not a big deal,” I assured her. “If you don’t feel like it, then that’s a different matter. But most girls I know are probably at their horniest just before and during their period. Remember that you have some very special partners who can do a lot of very special things – like, for example, extend those invitations that you’re now allowed to accept whenever you want. I’ve also had some practice with sex illusions, though that does take more planning if you want the top shelf experience.”

Ness’ eyes brightened at that. I couldn’t help adding one more thing, though, remembering a certain “Yes” our newest member had hissed out the night before.

“Amanda’s also a big fan of certain other other things,” I said with a grin, “and I imagine she’ll be extolling their virtues to you very soon.”

If she was faking naivete, she did a good job of it. I let her silently consider all her options for a minute before changing the subject – unless of course she decided she didn’t want to change subjects.

“So, what are the plans for today?” I asked.

“It’s not too cold,” she said. “We could go for a ride?”

I thought that was a great idea. I hadn’t seen Blaze for some time, and I had missed the big guy. Jules and the twins were not so keen, but said that we should go. Dean and Cheryl told me that I was officially on vacation. Dean even made a crack about spending time with my ‘new bride.’ Much to my relief, it came off as humorous rather than dour or resentful.

Blaze seemed pleased to see me, or at least he was pleased to see the carrots that I brought with me. Ness’ horse was equally enamored of the vegetable bribes she was offered. They both stood obligingly as we put their saddles on. We had just finished when Cheryl poked her head into the barn. She was holding a bag. “I packed you guys some lunch in case you want to stay out longer. There are flasks of soup in there too. I put some more carrots and a couple of apples in for the horses.”

We thanked her, and then led the horses out of the barn before mounting up and starting our ride.

Ness and I chatted as we allowed the horses to amble, not really paying attention to where we were going. I saw we were near the woods, so I suggested that it would be a good place to stop for lunch, since we had been pottering about Dean’s land for about three hours.

We found a place to stop and set up our picnic. As I had on the cattle drive, I just looped Blaze’s rein over his neck so it would not be in his way. I let him wander off.

“Aren’t you worried he’ll stray too far?” asked Ness.

I shook my head. “We have an understanding,” I said. “He’ll come back when I want him.”

Ness was less trusting of her mare and looped her reins around a tree branch. They both had low shrubs all around to graze on regardless. We found a downed tree and settled on the trunk to have our lunch.

“How long do you have left at school?” I asked.

“Two months,” she said. “Then, if I get the results I want, I can move in with you.”

“No,” I said. She looked stunned for a moment until I continued. “You are moving in with us, no matter what your results are. We are together now, and you belong with us.”

“What if...”

“If you don’t get the results you need, then we’ll figure it out,” I said. “But while we’re doing that, wouldn’t you much rather live with us?”

She nodded immediately. I smiled, satisfied. We finished our lunches and mounted up again.

Once we got back to the stable, we spent an hour caring for the horses. I enjoyed brushing and combing Blaze, and he seemed to like the attention. Then we went back to the house.

“I need a shower,” I said. “I stink of horse.”

I went up to our room and I got in the shower. A cold rush of air told me that someone had followed me in, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out who.

“I needed a shower too,” said Ness. “Jules said you like to shower with her, so I thought...”

“You don’t have to think,” I said. “You’re welcome to join me, or anyone else in the family, any time you want.”

Washing Ness’ hair took quite a bit more time than it did to wash Jules’s since it was so much longer, but we both enjoyed the process. Then I took my time washing her back, enjoying the sensation of my soapy hands gliding over her wet, slippery skin. I enjoyed washing her butt even more, and she moaned as I massaged her cheeks, but flinched as I ran my hand up her crack and across her little star. That was curious to me; I recalled again her much-more-positive response the prior night, but I guessed that was in the heat of the moment.

I continued my ministrations to her ass, once more massaging her cheeks, and she relaxed again. The second time I ran my hand between her cheeks she flinched less. I figured that was enough and turned her around. I was a little bit torn between letting Amanda have her seductive fun and beating her to the punch. Ness’ own comfort was the most important thing to me, though. I was happy to take it slowly.

I moved her hair to behind her, and began on her shoulders and arms, soaping and stroking. Then I moved onto her chest. I soaped both breasts and gently washed around and between them, my palms stroking over her nipples, which were hard as diamonds. Then I moved to her belly.

I knelt before her and soaped her left leg from ankle to hip, massaging her calf and her thigh in the process. I repeated that on the other side before allowing the shower’s spray to rinse all the soap away.

She lifted each foot, at my request, steadying herself with a hand on my shoulder as I washed them too.

Finally, all that was left was her pussy. I gently soaped around her pussy lips, allowing my finger to glide between them. She had a tampon in, and I softly worked around the string so it didn’t rub her. When I got to the top of her slit, her clit was standing proud. I stood up and turned her around, holding her against my body, her wet hair cool against me. I reached around, and, with soap-slicked fingers, began to gently massage her clit with one hand whilst using the other on her nipples and breasts.

Ness pushed her hips forward, seeking more contact on her little button, and I obliged. Then she pushed back, feeling my hardness lodged between the cheeks of her ass. She moaned.

I continued the stimulation of her clit, increasing the intensity and speed as she began to thrust her hips. I set my TK loose on her nipples and brought my free hand up to her neck, holding her tight against me. Her breath caught as my fingers encircled her throat. There was a thrill of fear which ran deliciously up her spine, and I squeezed her neck gently as my fingers worked her button furiously.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed, and came. Her knees buckled, but I held her up - partially with TK and partially with my hand on her neck. She seemed to like being at my mercy, and, as her orgasm washed over her, the feeling of increased pressure on her throat triggered a second, which hit her even before the first was done. My cock was pressed into her ass crack, and I could feel her little star clenching and releasing against the shaft. I didn’t stop the stimulation, though, because I knew that there was at least one more for her. She began to shudder as her third consecutive orgasm tore through her, robbing her of coherent speech. She could only grunt. I strummed at her clit as my TK was pulling and biting at her nipples. I turned her head and captured her lips with mine, forcing my tongue into her mouth and dominating her. Her scream as her fourth and final orgasm hit would have reverberated through the entire house, had I not been gagging her with my mouth. She wriggled and twitched, and then once again, blacked out.

I supported her with TK as I rinsed her off with the warm water. She regained consciousness a few seconds later as I was gently soothing her body with my hands. When I saw that she was capable of standing unaided, I released my TK, and she staggered out of the shower. I had alerted Mary and Amanda and they were there to greet her, assisting the still-stunned teen to get dry.

I finished off my own shower, and by the time I was dried, Ness was waiting for me in the bedroom.

She looked me up and down as I entered. My cock, for the want of stimulation, had given up and gone back to sleep. He’d become a very pragmatic fellow – a far cry from just a handful of months prior.

“That wasn’t fair,” she said, pouting a little.

“Who said life was fair?” I asked. I think my answer surprised her.

“I didn’t get to wash you,” she said.

“You had other things on your mind,” I said. “Besides, I owed you one for this morning.”

She considered that. “You keeping score?” she asked eventually.

I shook my head. “When you love someone, there is no score,” I said, “but you were just so irresistible I couldn’t help myself.”

“Am I?” she asked. “Irresistible? You seemed to manage okay up until Tuesday. How did you manage for so long if I am that irresistible?”

I sat down beside her, not caring that I was naked.

“Because before Tuesday, you were still a child,” I said. “In my mind. That was what made it possible, even easy to resist you. I loved you, yes. I was in love with you, yes. But I could not be, would not be, sexually attracted to a child.

“I’m sorry if that made you feel unattractive, but I hope that over the next weeks, months and years I’ll be able to make it up to you and prove just how attracted to you ... how much in love with you ... I really am.”

“I guess it still hasn’t sunk in that I’m part of your family now,” she said. “It doesn’t help that you are going back on Saturday and leaving me behind.”

“Not by choice,” I said. “If there was a way I could stay, or you could come with, then I would be all over it. But we both have commitments. You need to graduate, and I need to get back to university, my hypnotherapy business, and my training.”

“Hypnotherapy business?” she asked. “What’s that?”

I was surprised. “Didn’t Jules mention it?”

She shook her head.

“I’m training my Compulsion by pretending to be a hypnotherapist. I help people lose weight or stop smoking.”

“You can make people lose weight?” she asked. I’d barely even begun to nod when she shot to her feet and darted to the door. Then she was gone, and it was my turn to be stunned.

“Ness?” I sent.

“I’ll be back in a bit,” she replied evasively. “Get dressed.”

I figured I would find out soon enough, and Ness didn’t seem to be of a mind to explain. I dressed and walked down the stairs, trying not to feel too peeved. Dean, Cheryl and the girls were in the living room. “Where did Ness dash off to?” I asked. The girls and Dean shrugged.

“She said something about going to see Fiona,” Cheryl said.

“Who is Fiona?” I asked.

“Her friend from school,” said Cheryl. “They have been friends for years.”

I looked at the clock. It was getting close to dinner time.

“I’ll start dinner,” I said.

“Make enough for an extra couple of mouths if Fiona is coming,” said Dean, “That girl makes us look like picky eaters.”

That was enough for me to connect the dots. I went into the kitchen and began to cook.

Dinner was almost ready when Ness returned with another girl and an older woman. The girl must have weighed in at three hundred pounds if she was an ounce. I wondered how she had fit into Ness’ car, until I happened to glance outside and saw a minivan parked in the drive.

“Fiona,” said Ness, “This is Caleb: my fiancé.”

Fiona blushed, but her girlishness ended there. She looked me up and down, sizing me up, before offering me her hand. I caught the thought that she had spoken to Ness about the previous night and knew what had gone on. She was fronting an illogical combination of skepticism and playful shaming – I heard what you did last night, naughty boy, but I don’t believe you were that good - but it was masking frustration and envy. I needed no powers to infer the fraught relationship she had with Ness. She probably needed Ness’ friendship desperately, but Ness’ radiant beauty was a terrible sore spot. It probably hadn’t even occurred to Ness that her recent ‘girl talk’ had poked at that festering wound.

I masked my understanding, and almost everything else, and smiled at her politely. “Pleased to meet you.”

I looked at the older woman, who smiled wryly.

“Don’t mind them,” she said. “I’m invisible when those two get together. You’re clearly not. I’m Clarissa, Fiona’s mother.”

I smiled at her too. “Happy to meet you too. I just cooked dinner; would you like to join us?” I figured since Dean had told me to cook extra, he would be fine with me extending the invite.

“Ness says you are a good cook,” said Clarissa. “Not as good as she is, I’m sure, but I’m always grateful to get a break. Thank you.”

“Oh, he’s getting there,” Ness said with a smile. Clarissa didn’t seem surprised. Instead, she looked like she knew the score: I was getting bonus points across the board because of Ness’ adoration of me

We all sat down, and I served up. Of course, I had made Moussaka. It had become my signature dish, and I hadn’t yet made it that visit. I made a believer of Clarissa, and that felt good. She very graciously admitted she’d been wrong – not in so many words, but her face and her empty plate said it all.

Dean had been right. It was a good thing I had made extra; the amount that Fiona put away was unreal. I could see why she was so fat. Given my own background, I was quick to blame a general lack of self-discipline for weight issues, but Fiona’s performance had me immediately wondering if there was something legitimately, medically wrong.

After dinner, Clarissa approached me. “Ness says that you help people lose weight.”

“I am a licensed hypnotherapist, but only in Oregon,” I said. “I deal in weight loss and smoking cessation, largely.”

“I’m sure you’ve put two and two together,” she said.

I nodded, trying to radiate sympathy and suppress any hint of judgment.

“She started comfort eating when my husband left,” she explained. “Up until about four years ago, believe it or not, she was as thin as a rake. I struggled to get her to eat at all. Now I can’t stop her. I spend more on groceries now than I ever did when my husband was around, and she has piled on the pounds.

“I’ve tried to get her to diet, but nothing works. Her counselor says that when she is ready ... yada yada, but already she is having problems with her knees and her hips. Her periods have stopped, and some of the other kids at her school are evil. Everything is feeding into it, and it’s a vicious circle. We tried hypnotherapy before, but they said they couldn’t induce a trance.”

“How old is she?” I asked.

“Seventeen,” she said. “She will be eighteen in three weeks.”

I thought about it for a moment. I was certain I could help her, but at her weight, I was worried about moving too quickly. She was a short girl. Based on the charts I’d studied, her ideal weight was roughly a hundred and ten pounds, give or take ten. That was two hundred pounds of extra weight that her various organs had grown accustomed to – albeit poorly, and with strain - over a period of several years.

“It wouldn’t be a quick process,” I warned. “She has quite a lot to lose, and it would be genuinely dangerous to try to get her to drop too much all at once.”

“I realize that,” she said.

“Also, I live ten hours away,” I said. “How am I supposed to continue her treatment from that distance?”

“Can you not do it over video conference?” she asked.

I agonized. It wasn’t like the thought had never occurred. Fiona’s need was dire, but I took my facade seriously. I imagined an excited teenager telling everyone on social media that I’d magically helped her drop two hundred pounds by hypnotizing her over a Zoom call. It would be amazing for business – but for a business I wasn’t planning on being in for very much longer, and at the cost of a lot of undue attention.

As for the strain on my own powers, that wasn’t an issue. I could set up literally everything in a single session, which I could perform while I was still on holiday. Everything else – every subsequent Zoom call – wouldn’t require any fresh exercise. I could embed one phrase to induce the trance, another to pull her out, and a proviso that only something near enough to my voice would trigger them.

In case of an emergency, I would have Ness as a proxy for two more months. I’d been exercising my powers enough to be confident that I could trigger some basic Compulsions. I’d just make sure to have a pile of empty calories next to me as I worked.

I sighed, and tried to think about how to cover myself.

“I’ll pay you whatever you want,” said her mother, interpreting that sigh as a bargaining tactic. “If you can get her to lose even fifty pounds, you can name your price.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.