Meghan in the Morning - Cover

Meghan in the Morning

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Just Beth and Meghan having some competitive fun. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Beth can’t resist having Meghan try on her angel tee. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” she says, leading her lover to the high stool and having her sit. “Now draw your leg up. More. More. All the way. Now put your hands behind your head. Yes, now breathe deep and let your mind relax.”

meghan-in-the-morning-1.jpg

Beth circles the stool and after making a few minor adjustments concentrates on Meghan’s nipples, brushing the tips lightly with the tips of her fingers, circling the gauze covered halos, then more brushing. “Feels good, doesn’t it? I’m not going to stop until the seat is covered with your cunt juice.”

meghan-in-the-morning-2.jpg

No question Beth’s ministrations turned Meghan on, but it is Beth who in stimulating Meghan provoked her own arousal to such an extent that orgasm was imminent. Sensing the situation, Meghan hops off the stool and embraces her lover, kissing her mouth hard while driving two fingers into the clutch of her cunt. Beth can do nothing but come.

meghan-in-the-morning-3.jpg


“You cheated!” Beth accuses Meghan. “You were supposed to come first. Now get back on that chair so I can do you properly.”

“It’s not a chair, it’s a stool,” Meghan says.

“Just get on it. And this time no cheating.”

Meghan sits herself on the stool and Beth immediately gets between her thighs and presses her mouth to Meghan’s vulva. Her tongue parts the petals and pushes inside.

“Oh oh oh,” Meghan moans as Beth slurps.

But just as Meghan is about to fall over orgasm’s edge, Beth twists her head. Her lips nibble Meghan’s thigh. Her ear presses Meghan’s middle.

“No, no, no, kiss my kunt,” Meghan wails. “Suck my clit.”

Beth continues kissing Meghan’s thigh.

“Please, please, please,” Meghan begs. Her hand in Beth’s hair tries to twist her head. Beth holds firm.

“This will teach you a lesson,” Beth says.

Meghan’s feet grip Beth’s waist. Her thighs tighten about Beth’s head.

“Okay, okay, okay,” Beth relents, and she turns her head and captures Meghan’s clit between her lips. Two tongue flicks is all it takes.

meghan-in-the-morning-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.