Kevin's Loving Family - Sequel to 'Know Me' - Cover

Kevin's Loving Family - Sequel to 'Know Me'

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kevin from the story "Know Me" grows from an early teen to a young man in the '70s, and has several sexy adventures along the way. - - - Like the "Free Love" early '70s this tale includes alcohol, smoking, threesomes, and BDSM. Chapters 5 and 6 are far dirtier than most people would expect. Please check story codes before reading, they apply to the whole story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Revenge  

Mirabelle said, “Get a drink from the fridge and have a seat. Dinner will be a half hour. We should have a chat.” She turned away from the stove and took a chair. She drank a diet cola in a way that made me envy the bottle.

I had jerked off in her shower ten minutes ago, and another erection was building already. I admired her pretty lips and the curls in her hair, as she gave me some important information.

“I don’t want you getting the wrong idea. I have a few rules.” She noticed me looking at her cleavage again and lifted my chin with a finger. I looked into her eyes. “This is important, so please listen carefully.” I nodded.

“My son is the first thing in my life. And any future children. My kids will always be more important to me than anybody else.”

“That’s what moms should do. I agree.” I wished my parents would have made Kim and I at least third.

“I don’t go all the way until I’ve known somebody at least a month, so that’s not going to happen tonight.”

“Ok.” I hoped but didn’t expect it.

“I don’t think I have to tell you this, but no naked pictures or videos.”

“Of course.”

“I use protection, and don’t do anything that could make a baby until I’ve known somebody a year.”

“That’s smart.”

“And I won’t live with somebody for the first year either.”

“Makes sense.”

“So, do you have any rules, Kevin?”

“Just the ones you mentioned.”

She looked deep into my eyes and asked, “The same rules? Really?”

She held my hand, then sucked my index finger. “So, if I asked you to make love to me right now, you would say ‘no’?”

I coughed. I was stuck. Honesty might get me through. “I would use a condom. But if we didn’t have any, I would say no.”

“You’ve known me half an hour, and you’re already saying you want to fuck me?”

I had no good answer, so I just nodded.

“Honesty. Good. I want to...”

The kitchen timer went off, interrupting our very exciting conversation. “Toss the clothes in the dryer. I’ll serve dinner.”

As she set a plate of enchiladas in front of me, she continued, “I do want to fuck you, but only once I know you well enough. Don’t worry, I won’t let you leave too horny. A lot of things don’t need condoms.” She licked a bit of sauce off her finger. I worried that I might squirt in my pants without her even touching me.

I took a few bites and she said, “I hope they’re not too spicy. I like things hot.” I watched her mouth so intently I barely noticed I was eating. On the third forkful, I did notice a tingle in my mouth. They were very tasty, with a good bit of kick.

“Mmmm! These are excellent!”

“Thanks. I’m curious. How is a handsome, tall guy like you single? What happened with the last girl you dated?”

She was smart and very quick. If I lied or left out anything important, she would probably notice. Brandi wasn’t a date, and there wasn’t any emotional connection, so I told her the story of how I met and then lost Vicki.

“You loved her a lot, I can tell. I understand her reasons, but it’s still sad. You know the important parts of my past with Jose. He’s the last man I dated more than once, and the last one I cared about. I hope you believe me, when I tell you I haven’t had a penis in me since before Enrique was born, three years.”

I sympathized. “I’m sorry it didn’t work out with Jose.”

She laughed. “No, you’re not. If it worked with him, you would never see this.”

She kicked off her shoes and slid her jeans off. “Your clothes are dry. Change into just your boxers, please.” She put the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and walked to her bedroom.

When I was done changing I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed, in just her bra and panties! She said, “The second you pull your underwear down, or you touch my panties, it’s time for you to leave. Understand?”

I nodded. She stood and took her bra off! Her breasts were either double or triple “D”! Her large dark nipples were surrounded by dark purple areolas. I felt like my eyes were about to pop out.

“Come here and kiss me.” I was half erect by the time I got to her. I held her in my arms and Frenched with her for a very long time. My hands moved to her breasts, and I squeezed and fondled them. It was Heavenly!

She said, “I feel a problem.”

“Huh?”

“I feel that you have a problem in your shorts. A big problem.”

I giggled nervously. I willed my erection to go down, but it wouldn’t behave.

“I’ll fix your problem. Let’s go to the bathroom.”

She stood behind me and slid my boxers down to my knees. She stroked my shaft very slowly and whispered in my ear. “I like helping my boyfriends with their problems. I like it a lot!”

I stared at her in the mirror, as she masturbated me. “I like that you have a nice big cock. I’ll feel really full, when we finally do it.” She sped up her stroking and continued, “I hope you like anal sex too?”

“YES!”

“Good. If I was a man, I would have to be gay. Totally, fully, over-the-top, flaming gay. Because I LOVE having things in my butt.”

“AAAHHH! AAAHHH! YEAH!” I sprayed a load into the toilet.

“Thank you! So good!” I put my hands on her shoulders, as she wiped me clean.

“If I take off my panties, can you control yourself long enough to fix MY problem?”

I decided I would be honest with her, always. “I ... I don’t know.”

“Then we should fully fix your problem. I see he’s waking up again.”

She jerked me to my third climax in two hours, over the toilet again. When my package was clean and tucked away, she took a towel to the couch and slid her panties off. She sat on the towel, spreading her knees wide. She asked, “I hope you’re still hungry?” Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a triangle, and the hairs were only an inch or so long. Very nice.

I kissed her thighs and licked her slowly, starting a few inches outside her outer labia. I slowly worked my way inward, licking and sucking. It had been quite a while since I touched a girl like that. I hoped she would like it. I teased her inner labia, flipping them in and out with my tongue, then sucking them.

“OOOHHHH! You’re really good at this! Mmmm! And I love your red hair!” I felt her fingernails lightly scratching my scalp. I gently rubbed her clit as I probed inside her with my tongue, making her moan. “AAAHHHH! Yeah!”

I rubbed her clit a little more firmly and slid two fingers in and out of her. She’d had a child and wasn’t exactly tight, but wasn’t bad at all for a fully mature woman. She would be tight for me. I sped up the thrusting of my fingers and the rubbing on her clit. She climaxed, and her body shook.

“AH! AH! AH! YEAH! AAAIIIIEEEEE!”

I quickly washed my face in the bathroom as she panted.

“Oooh! Thank you! Very good! Thanks so much!”

I cleaned her with a washcloth and she put her panties back on. “For safety.”

I giggled. “That’s wise. You should.” I kissed her nipples and held her hand.

As I sat next to her she said, “Now that I know you really like me and I can trust you, you should know something I’m not proud of. After I dumped Jose, to pay for college, I had to do some things you might not like. If you’re upset, please just get dressed and go. If you can’t handle it, I don’t want to argue with you. If it bothers you, just leave and you won’t have to talk to me again. But I hope you still like me. If it upsets you, will you just leave, without a fuss?”

“I can’t think of anything that would make me stop liking you. Unless you’re a murderer, or a drug dealer, or something?”

“I’ll show you, and if it bothers you, just leave quietly. Promise me?”

“I promise. But...”

“I really hope you stay, but here it is.”

She unlocked a wooden box in a cupboard and took out a video tape. She had a tear in the corner of her eye as she said, “Please don’t hate me? I’ll be in my room.”

I saw the title, “Kollege Kuntz #8”. She slid the tape into the player.

There were sexy noises, moaning and wet kissing and sucking. The camera pointed to a painting of leaves on a wall. It panned down, and I saw a young woman with red hair, with her face between another young woman’s legs. The sounds were really turning me on. I was getting hard, yet again.

So far, I could only see a lot of red hair moving up and down between a pair of very smooth legs, and the bottom woman’s flat belly. The noises still made it sexy.

“Mmmm! Yeah! So good, Wendy! Ooohh!” Was that ... MIRABELLE’S VOICE?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.