Porn Star Nanny - Cover

Porn Star Nanny

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A porn actress reforms a rebellious teen boy. Hot sex begins in chapter 3. Until then, our horny little hero needs to handle things on his own. - - - If you don't like manipulation, smoking, or MILF-teen sex; please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Smoking   Slow  

CAUTION – The rest of this story includes a lot of incest. If that bothers you, please read something else.


Vienna, Austria

As I closed my suitcase Henry begged, “Please, Em! Just one last time before you go?” He was my boyfriend Jake’s dad, and he and his wife Barbara had been teaching me about sex for a year.

I’d sucked him off twice and let him use my butt the previous night. He was over three times my age, but generous and a very nice man. He had given me a lot of clothes and other things, and taught me a lot. I said, “Okay. Please make it quick, we have a plane to catch.”

I kneeled on the floor and put my hands on his hips, then started licking the shaft of his cock. Once the whole thing was wet, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took over half in my mouth. I sucked hard, as I licked the underside.

Barb walked in as he said, “Mmmmm! SO GOOD, Em!”

I looked in his eyes as I moved my head forward and back, alternating between licking and sucking. Barb played with my hair and licked his nipple.

Before long, he pumped his tasty cum into my mouth. When the flow stopped, I opened my mouth and showed it to him before I swallowed. I liked the flavor, but Jake’s tasted even better.

As I walked through the airport with Barb an hour later, I thought about seeing Jake again. I didn’t know what I was doing the last time I saw him. I was terribly sad that I couldn’t make him happy with sex before. I couldn’t wait to kiss and suck him again! And when he had licked me! Ooooh! My pussy had gone off like a volcano! My mom told me he had gotten even better!

I was glad I had worn black jeans, so nobody could see the wet spot my naughty thoughts caused. I needed to return in only three days, but I planned to love Jake as well and as much as I could in the time we had. I wondered how many times we could make each other cum in only 72 hours.

On the plane Barb told me it was important that she surprise Jake, so I shouldn’t tell him she was back home. She also made me promise to not let him do anal with me yet. I didn’t like anal much, but I knew he would love it. I wanted to show him I could do it, but agreed not to.

I was hugely embarrassed when she handed me some deodorant and whispered that I should use it in the lavatory. I was so excited that she could smell my pussy! I must have been as red as a stop sign.

She surprised me again by asking if I wanted to marry Jake when I was old enough. Of course I did! I loved him!


San Jose, California

I stayed in a hotel with Ann for three days until it was time for her and Em to go back to Austria. Em would be on an early flight, and Ann would be there half a day later.

Ann and I talked, drank wine, and cuddled most of the three days. We spent the rest of it having some great sex. I was worried she would take Henry from me, but I’d be overjoyed if I could live with and love both of them again. I hadn’t smoked in nearly twenty years, but she got me to share a couple of cigarettes with her. I knew I shouldn’t, but I got cravings and wanted to start smoking again.

On the evening of our last day, she said, “Babe, I heard a door close across the hall. I think he’s here.”

I asked, “He’s been doing who knows what with Em for three days. Are you sure he’ll have anything left?”

She looked at the time on her phone. “Em left eight hours ago. He’ll be ready to go at least three more times. Trust me! It’s important that you smell like me. Smoke one more and put on some of my perfume. When you hear him turn the shower on, give him a minute to get in, then go over there and suck on a mint. Give him a French kiss and push the mint into his mouth. He loves that. Then you suck him off in the dark and lay on your belly after he finishes. Just let him do your ass and I know he’ll agree. Easy.”

She was giving me advice on how to seduce my son! I was aroused but disgusted at the same time. I didn’t like it, but I’d do what I needed to do. Anything to keep my husband and have Ann and Henry in my bed together again! I didn’t want to admit it, but I thought my baby was a very attractive young man.


I finished taking a shower and was fully erect in anticipation. Ann had offered me a deal. “Jake, I need to leave, but one of my friends will stay with you until Em finally turns 18. My pretty younger friend will have a lot of sex with you, too. You need to do what she says, and do your best to learn.”

I could have lots of sex with a woman younger than Ann! She would even let me try her ASS before I decided! At first I thought it was strange her friend wanted to have sex with me in the dark, before we saw each other. Ann said she was ‘shy’. I thought that probably meant ‘ugly’, but Ann assured me that she and my father both thought the woman was pretty and had a nice body. If I’d get sex at least three times a day, I didn’t really care if she looked like a camel!

I heard the room door close and a shoe fell to the floor. She was here! I needed to give her time to undress and get in bed, so I washed my hair again. I considered masturbating to keep myself under control, but she WANTED me to screw her!

I heard the bed creak a little. She was in bed! Finally! I shut the water off and toweled myself quickly. I avoided the urge to run in the dark, and carefully made my way to the bed. I felt a leg with my hand and then her hand on my face. A moment later a nose lightly brushed my nose and a pair of lips touched mine. She smelled like Ann! She tasted like Ann!

She licked my lips and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I climbed into bed with her as we French kissed. She took my penis in her hand and popped her peppermint candy into my mouth! SUPER SEXY! She licked and sucked my cock, and I rapidly unloaded. The blowjob had felt as great as the ones Ann gave me! I wondered if it was actually her, playing a trick on me.

When she laid on her belly and handed me a bottle of lube, I happily poured some between her butt cheeks and rubbed it on my cock.

I remembered what Ann had told me about consent. I said, “You don’t have to do any more if you don’t want to. If you don’t want me to put it in your butt, just say ‘no’”. She stayed quiet!

I slid into her very slowly and kissed her ear to distract her a little from the discomfort, like Ann had taught me. Her hair smelled like cigarettes, as Ann’s usually did. I used to think the smell was disgusting but was starting to like it. Having my face in hair that smelled like smoke usually meant I’d be cumming soon.

Once she relaxed, I sped up and thrust into her butt over and over. Her anal ring was even tighter than Ann’s! I wanted to feel good for a long time, but knew most women didn’t like it. I accelerated to full speed, and quickly spurted my spunk into her wonderful rectum. “AAAGH! UH! UH! YEAH! UNGH!”

I laid beside her panting a moment then said, “I agree! If I get blowjobs and anal every day, I’ll do whatever you want! Anything!”

She started rubbing my dick and I quickly got hard again. She gently tugged it toward her butt.

“You want to do anal again?” She tugged a couple more times. I was more than happy to get off in her tight ass a second time. I panted even longer than before and declared, “You’re amazing! Thank you! I agree! If I can do that every day, I’ll do whatever you say! Anything!”

She said, “Good. Ann says there’s still a lot to teach you. Wash my back in the shower. After that I’m going to the gas station across the street for cigarettes, then you can show me how well you eat pussy.”

I nearly shit myself when I heard my mother’s voice! I had just fucked my Mom’s mouth, and then done her butt twice! I was horrified!

And even more turned-on.


By morning, my mother and I had given each other another three orgasms each. As we rested in the afterglow and I watched her smoke, Mom explained the plan she and Ann had worked out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.