Porn Star Nanny - Cover

Porn Star Nanny

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A porn actress reforms a rebellious teen boy. Hot sex begins in chapter 3. Until then, our horny little hero needs to handle things on his own. - - - If you don't like manipulation, smoking, or MILF-teen sex; please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Smoking   Slow  

When I finished cooking, I knocked on Annalise’s door. “I’m really sorry about before. Dinner’s ready. I made spaghetti and meatballs.”

“Thanks, that’s nice of you.”

I had made it with sauce from a jar, and frozen meatballs and garlic bread, but she was gracious. When we were done she put a hand on my shoulder. “Thanks for making dinner. I’m not so sad anymore.”

I asked, “Would you like to swim with me, or go in the hot tub?” I was eager to see her in a swimsuit again.

I was disappointed when she said, “I only have one chapter to go. I think I’ll just finish my book before bed.” She went in her room and left the door open. I watched her take off her shirt! She laid on her side and read, wearing an almost see-through pink bra! My jaw hung open until my mouth felt very dry.

She looked at me and asked, “I have clothes on. Is there a problem?”

“Nuh ... na ... No! No problem!”

She giggled and smiled. “Good. Just stay outside my door.”

She let me stand in the hall and stare until she finished her book. She walked over and kissed my cheek. “Good night, little Romeo.” I was fully erect and beyond, when she smiled and slowly closed the door in my face.

In the morning she was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. Not great, but better than the sweatpants and baggy shirt. I helped her clean the bathrooms and vacuum the carpets. I was desperate to make her happy. At lunchtime she heated up some soup and I made sandwiches.

I asked her, “I know you’re a movie star. Which movies were you in?”

She giggled. “Hehehe! None that you would have seen. The ones I do are only for adults.”

“I’m not a kid anymore. Can I see one, please?”

She thought a moment. “Your Mom would be upset. Sorry, but you’re just not old enough.”

I did the best I could to please her the rest of the summer. She made me happy, but nearly insane with lust. She’d swim or sit in the hot tub with me nearly every evening. Seeing her in a bikini or other swimsuit was SO CRAZY HOT!

On the morning she left, she asked, “Do you mind if I take a few pictures, to remember you by?”

“Sure!” She wanted to remember me? SHE LIKED ME! With an instant camera, she took a couple pictures of me combing my hair, then got one of me pulling my shirt sleeve up and making a muscle.

She said, “I don’t have any more film, so you can’t take any of me. I think I have some extras in my portfolio. Just a minute.” She gave me three amazing photos. In the first, she wore a light green dress and was leaning forward to pick something up. I could see her cleavage, almost half of each breast, nearly half an areola, and what I thought was the edge of a nipple. Or it might have been a speck of dirt on the photo. But I imagined it was her nipple.

In the second one she sat in a chair wearing only red bikini bottoms, as she held a cigarette to her lips and sucked. Her nipples were covered by her wrist and elbow, but I could see most of both breasts! The last picture was her standing nude, taken from behind and a little to the side. I could see the side of a breast, a little pubic hair, and her wonderfully shaped butt cheeks! Her incredible body was only surpassed by the look on her face, as she held a banana and licked it!

“Put those somewhere safe, Romeo. Your Dad would take them away, and your Mom would be mad.”

I hid the precious erotic pictures where all my treasures went, my sock drawer. I’d gaze at them as I masturbated every night for months.

As her taxi arrived, she kissed me on the lips for a split second and asked, “Do me a little favor and make sure the guest room is clean. I wouldn’t want the next visitor finding a mess.” She winked.

I looked in the guest room and noticed something red sticking out from under the closet door. It was a pair of her sexy panties! A dirty pair! I smelled urine and something incredibly arousing! I knew what her pussy smelled like! I loved it! I needed it!

I ran in my room and jacked off looking at the pictures and sniffing the panties. I came very hard, and jacked off a second time without my dick going soft in between! I thought nothing else could ever be so great! I was an ignorant and foolish early teen.


She visited again half a year later. By that point I wanted her so badly, she would have looked good wearing trash bags. Instead, she had on a bright yellow bikini top and jean shorts!

After a quick bathroom run to empty my nuts and calm my hormones, I wondered about something she mentioned several years before. “You said you were friends with my parents in high school and college?”

“Yeah.”

“You said you’re 35, and Mom is 34 now, but Dad is 45. If he’s that much older, how were you all in school together?”

She blushed and giggled nervously. “Your father was our Chemistry teacher. He went back for his Masters when your Mom and I were college Freshmen. Your Mom and I were dating each other in college, and your Dad stole her from me. A few months later, I stole your Dad from her. The next year your Mom and I made up. The three of us shared an apartment for two years, and a bed.” She paused to let the meaning sink in.

I asked, “So, um, Dad was in bed with two girls every night?”

“Two WOMEN. We had a lot of great times. I still have something from back then, your dad’s favorite swimsuit.”

“Eeew! I don’t want to know what my Dad looks like almost naked!”

“He didn’t wear it. It was his favorite because your mother and I took turns in it, when she was pregnant with you and our boobs were the same size.”

“MOM’S WERE AS BIG AS YOURS!” I didn’t realize I was shouting until I finished saying it. I blushed in shame as she giggled. She patted one of her wonderful breasts lightly. “They really were. Let’s go for a swim, I’ll put it on.”

The fabric wasn’t clear, not quite. The very thin white material somewhat prevented me from seeing her areolas and nipples directly when it was dry. When it was wet; I knew their exact size, shape, and color. My eyes were so drawn to them, I didn’t think to look down.

She laid on her side smoking a cigarette, allowing me to get a good long look, then said, “Your father gave the gardener a vacation, so somebody needs to mow the yard tomorrow.”

“I’ll do it! I’ll do it!”

“And I could use a hand cleaning up the kitchen.”

“Sure!”

She blew the last of her smoke toward the lump in my swim trunks, then said, “I like this bikini. I think maybe I’ll wear it in the hot tub tomorrow night too.”

“PLEASE?”

If I had stopped to think about her manipulating me, and understood what she was doing, I still would have been happy with it.

We had another exciting time a few days later. She knew I was 15, but playfully asked, “You’re how old now, 18? I guess I can show you a little of one of my movies, if you promise not to tell your parents. But it really needs to stay a secret, ok?”

“Okay!”

“Give me some time to find it, and I’ll watch it with you after supper.”

I don’t remember what I cooked that night, due to the excitement that came after. Annalise went to get the movie and came back downstairs with no makeup on, baggy pants, and a turtleneck sweater.

I asked, “Are you upset with me? Did I do something wrong?”

“Not at all. I’m just being careful, considering what you’re about to see. I’m going to show you about ten minutes of the first one I made. After you see it, we’ll both go to our rooms. We’ll talk about it in the morning, okay? As soon as I stop the movie, you go to your room and it needs to stay a secret. Promise me?”

I was a little confused. Why was she acting so strange over just a movie? I agreed, “Uh, okay. I promise.” Instead of sitting together on the sofa like usual, she sat in a chair once she put the video in. She started the movie, and my mind was thoroughly blown.

Annalise and my mother were both about age 20. Ann was sitting on a park bench smoking a cigarette. My Mom walked up to her and asked, “I’m out. Can I get a puff?”

Ann said, “Sure, babe.” The two of them kissed, Ann took a big drag from the cigarette, then blew smoke in Mom’s mouth! The two of them kissed again, then Ann handed my Mom the cigarette and watched her smoke! My Mom used to smoke. And Mom squeezed Ann’s big boob through her shirt!

The video cut to a small bedroom. Mom and Ann passed a lit cigarette back and forth, taking puffs in between doing their lipstick, eye shadow, and other makeup. Both were BEAUTIFUL!

As they stood up to leave, Ann said, “I’m sorry, babe, but I don’t think we can go on our date.”

Mom asked, “Why? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, but you’re SO SEXY I can’t wait!” She kissed my mother then said, “Get your dress off!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.