Homecoming Celebration - Cover

Homecoming Celebration

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Beth is late coming home from work, and with all the snow out there, Meghan is getting worried. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Snow! So much snow! And Beth was late coming home. Meghan was concerned. She and Beth had been living together for six weeks now, and Beth had never been this late without calling. She tried Beth’s cell for the sixth or seventh time in the last hour, and still no connection. The circuits must be down. She paced and paced, stopping at the window with each circuit of the living room to peer out into the dark. Worried and exasperated, she decided to take a hot shower. Maybe that would take her mind off ... But it didn’t. Two minutes after stepping into the shower she stepped out. Was that the door? She hurried to check.

homecoming-celebration-1.jpg

No sooner had Beth shrugged off her coat than Meghan was upon her. A crushing embrace—a voracious kiss. They clung together, kissing, kissing, kissing, and somehow they ended up on the floor.

“Oh Bethie, I’m wetting you,” Meghan moaned between kisses.

“Yes, wet me,” Beth demanded. “Wet me, wet me, wet me.”

Meghan wetted her.

homecoming-celebration-2.jpg

“What a wonderful homecoming,” Beth exclaimed much of an hour later. “Whew!”

Meghan smiled. “Which did you like better, the home or the coming?”

Beth chuckled. “I love them both.”

“But you know what?” Meghan asked, her middle finger whispering to Beth’s clitoris.”

“What?” Beth’s middle finger toyed with the rim of Meghan’s asshole.

Meghan’s eyes twinkled. “I think it’s time for a reunion.”

homecoming-celebration-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.