Brynda Buys a Family - Cover

Brynda Buys a Family

by Authorwench

Copyright© 2022 by Authorwench

Science Fiction Sex Story: In the future, a loving couple discover they share some disturbing desires. Luckily, advanced technology provides a solution.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Earth, US East Coast Gigaplex

Old calendar years 2141 to 2167

I’m Bryan Benton, and my wife Brenda and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. We were even born the same week, I was a whopping two days older. When our engagement was announced, a few news outlets called us ‘Brynda’, which quickly became the public’s nickname for us.

Our parents were close friends and lived next door to each other, so they thought it was great that we got along well. They’d get a babysitter for the two of us and go have fun as a pair of couples. We didn’t miss them much if we got to play together.

From the time they caught us kissing when we were eight, our mothers hoped we would marry. Our fathers planned for the two of us to merge their businesses and elevate our joined family from comfortable wealth to a multi-billionaire dynasty. All of that, before we even reached middle school!

At 14 years’ old, our parents even gave us a repeat of the awkward ‘birds and bees talk’ together, since they suspected we would be each other’s first times. We held hands and ran to a park when they finished. We complained about how awful the talk was, and how terrible our parents were for shaming us like that.

She said she had to pee but was scared to go in a strange bathroom alone. Since there was nobody else around, I followed her into the ladies’ room and stood by the stall door. I honored my promise not to peek, but imagined what her body looked like as I listened to her pee splashing into the toilet. When she finished, I rubbed her hands with soap and we washed by rubbing our fingers and palms together under the cold water. We stared at each other’s eyes in the mirror. She told me she loved the color of my eyes, just a bit lighter than her deep blue ones. We shared our first French kiss and said we loved each other by the sink in the park restroom.

Her mother insisted Brenda get the birth-control implant at 14 years and a few days old. We nearly died of embarrassment when our parents gave each of us a 100-pack of condoms and demonstrated by putting one on a cucumber. They told us to put them near our beds and use one every time. They also said they would be happy to buy us more. The joke was on them. We didn’t actually have intercourse for nearly two more years.

Our parents were mostly right, though. We seem to read each other’s minds most of the time and know each other better than we know ourselves. We became even closer mentally and emotionally when we figured out how to link our brain implants, letting us communicate instantly and feel a little of each other’s emotions. Only a small fraction of people got their implants linked when they were engaged, and a third still didn’t even after marriage. We became inseparable as early teens.

When she tripped and fell down one morning, I felt the pain in her knee a moment before she told me about it. I worried for a few seconds until she assured me it was minor. We had a very awkward conversation a few weeks later when I had my first wet dream, and she woke to a mild orgasm herself. We shared our emotions and talked over our implants the first few times we masturbated, her in her bed at her house, and me next door in mine.

I think we only got ourselves off four or five times before we became physically intimate. For almost a year, we’d find places to be alone and masturbate together or get each other off with our hands almost daily. Before and after, we would kiss and play with each other’s hair. I loved how the long strawberry-blonde fibers on her head sparkled in the sun, and she liked to feel my short and fine blonde hair too.

I waited until she turned 15 to ask for oral sex. After the half minute my first blowjob required I licked her until she begged me to stop, several orgasms and a long time later. I partly did it to make her happy, but I wanted to be VERY sure she’d be willing to use her wonderful mouth on me again. After a few minutes of rest and kissing, she was happy to suck me off a second time, and then another an hour later before she went home.

We were in love and lust and our parents heartily approved. We dated all through high school. Brenda was very nervous about penetration, and I loved her enough to wait until I gave her a ‘promise’ ring on the day between our 16th birthdays to take her virginity. When she turned 16 our parents gave us horribly embarrassing birthday gifts, then said we could spend the night in my room with them. Brenda got a Lolliboy Joseph and I got a Lollibot Cherry. We each played with the bodies of our new sex robots a few minutes. We had the machines give us oral and watched each other, but we didn’t have sex with them. It felt wrong to do it with a robot with our soulmate right there. We explained to our parents that we were deeply in love, and we gave the bots to two of our single friends.

During our Junior and Senior years, half the time I slept in her bed with her parents’ blessing, and my parents were happy we stayed in my bed the rest of the time. We shared an apartment all through college, but our sex life slowed down gradually. Instead of making love five or six times a day, we were down to once or twice. We were both mostly happy, but more sex would have been better.

We tried swapping partners a few times. Brenda said other guys were okay but didn’t turn her on as much as I did. She found she sort of liked women too, but only if she knew I was watching. She loved seeing that I was getting turned on by her and another girl. I had no interest in guys, and thought Brenda was the most attractive woman in my world. I screwed several others with her consent, but she was better.

We were experimenting, but still deeply in love. We had wild drinking parties every weekend for a semester, puffed vapesticks for a year, and tried a few other substances that might not be legal in some areas. Cough. Wink. We quickly stopped drinking and everything illegal. I quit puffing, and Brenda ‘mostly quit’. Over a year of trying, she cut down to one vapestick a day instead of our usual six, but couldn’t fully stop. I thought watching her sucking on things was very sexy, but out of concern for her health, I kept gently encouraging her to stop. We reached a compromise and share one a day now.

As one of our last college experiments, we got several sex toys and some lube. I patiently played with her anus each night for a few weeks, until she thought she was ready. After she panicked the first time, she said it only hurt for the first few seconds on our second attempt. After that anal was ‘very strange but okay’. She said she kind of liked it if she could rub and finger herself while we did it. Anal felt great to me, with her muscular ring squeezing me tightly, but I felt guilty for causing her pain each time we started. I told her we didn’t have to if she didn’t like it, but she let me a few times a month. Each time, I could feel the pressure and discomfort her butt experienced, then enjoyed the extreme pleasure of anal sex knowing it felt at least somewhat nice for her too.

Once we had our bachelor’s degrees and tossed our hats into the air, I asked her to be my wife. We agreed to marry and buy a nice house when she finished Law school and I completed Business school, both at the same Ivy League college. At what my new father-in-law proudly told me was our 100,000 credit wedding, I put a ring worth a little more on Brenda’s finger and agreed to love her forever. In front of hundreds of people, she promised the same.

Our honeymoon was amazing. We stayed in a real palace, and then a castle that had been remodeled into a hotel. We made love on a nude beach in front of a few dozen people and had a quickie in a museum closet. The scenery and non-sexual activities were great too. On the second and third weeks of our honeymoon we went to Luna, Earth’s moon, and made joyous love in at least eight positions under 1/6 normal gravity. Since it was easy there, we even had sex standing on our heads. Fucking several times in zero gravity on the way there and a few more on the way home was wonderful too.

Brenda became General Counsel at her father’s company and I was quickly promoted to Senior VP and right-hand-man to my Dad. Brenda and I worried that our love was losing some of the heat and the romance. She only wanted sex twice or three times a week. I loved her dearly and was satisfied to jerk off in the shower occasionally to supplement what she was comfortable with. We confided in her mother, who said it was normal to slow down after being together a decade. We’d had our first kiss nearly two decades earlier, so we didn’t worry about it much.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.