Dark Times - Cover

Dark Times

Copyright© 2022 by Child of Horror

Chapter 18

Jeremy Baron stepped into the waiting room near medical and saw who was next on the list.

“Well, I never thought I would see you again, Misty Hedlund. What’s it been now, fifteen years?”

“Jeremy Baron? Really? The worst day of my life, and I have to deal with the pervert from high school.”

“Still a raging bitch, huh? Well, I think I have a solution for that.”

After carefully checking over Misty’s paperwork to confirm that his high school enemy was indeed destined to die at his hands that day, Jeremy grabbed Misty by the arm and pulled her through the door to the processing floor. He pushed her over to the stripping table and told her to undress.

“Like hell I will, you pervert. What are you doing here, anyways? Getting your jollies?”

“No, I work here as a butcher. Get undressed. The next part requires it.”

“Fuck you. I told you that you would never see my naked body, and I meant it.”

Jeremy simply hauled off and slapped Misty as hard as he could across the mouth. The force of the blow knocked her down to the floor, and she looked up at him in shock.

“You can’t do that to me!” She said in outrage.

“I’m going to be killing you in the next few minutes. Why can’t I knock you around if you don’t listen to me?”

“Fuck you!” She swore at him as she bounced back up to her feet.

“Get your clothes off, you fucking cunt, or you won’t like what happens next.” He said it calmly, but there was hunger and rage in his voice that pissed her off even more.

“There is no goddamn way I am letting you see me naked. Go fuck yourself!”

This time it was a solid underhanded punch to the top of her stomach that whooshed all the air out of her lungs, and she bent over with her hand to her stomach as she caught her breath.

“You were a raging cunt in high school, and you are still a raging cunt. One last chance. Strip, you whore!”

“I’m no whore! I have never even...!”

“Jesus, that’s rich. Never found a guy who could stand you enough to get laid? You’re what, thirty-one now? That’s fucking hilarious! I know you’re not gay, since you were always mooning over what’s-his-name, the hockey star. He couldn’t stand you either?”

“Fuck you! Go to hell!”

“Given that you’re going to be dead before the day is over, I am certain you will be getting there first.” When he saw her clench her fists, he smiled. “Go for it. I would love to tenderize your meat first.”

She looked away in rage, but still didn’t move to get undressed.

“Fine. Let’s dance, shall we?” She spat at him as he approached, but she didn’t see the Velcro restraining strap in his hands until it was around her neck. He swung behind her and choked her for a few seconds, and her hands went to the strap around her neck, just as he expected. He then loosened his grip slightly and held the strap somewhat tightly as she tried to wedge her fingers under it to get it off her, but that was what he wanted her to do. While her hands were occupied, he grabbed a hook-bladed knife in his free hand and used it to cut her shirt off her, followed by her bra straps. Then he cut away her jeans and panties up the same way, cutting down the sides and pulling the tatters off her while she gasped as she tried to escape.

Before she knew it, she was fully naked with her shredded clothes in a pile at her feet. He then pulled the strap from around her neck and overpowered her as she tried to step away, binding her wrists behind her. Another cord tied her wrists to the table on a loop of steel that was designed as a restraint point. As soon as she could breathe clearly, she started shrieking at the top of her lungs, but he grabbed a section of her jeans and sliced it up a bit so it would work as a gag and wrapped it around her head, tying it off behind her neck with it through her mouth. That cut the volume down some, but the rage in her eyes was still there as she tried to kick him.

He avoided that as he stood there for a few moments, waiting for her anger to dissipate somewhat. When it did, and she was reduced to panting angrily, he spoke once more.

“You have only two options. Easy for you, or I can work out my aggressions for every nasty thing you did to me in high school. And yes, I know all of it. Your best friend Michelle took pleasure in telling me everything you had them do, including the times you poured paint in my locker. She was having as much fun tormenting me with what you did as you were in doing it. You wrecked my time in high school. You ruined my life. You made sure I could never date anyone by telling every girl you could that I tried to rape you in school.”

Misty’s eyes went wide as every one of her acts was thrown in her face.

“What the fuck did I ever do to you, anyways? Why were you such a horrific pile of shit to me? Why?”

He pulled the gag off to let her answer, and she glared at him.

“Because Michelle told me what you did to her!”

“What? What the hell did I do to Michelle, and when?” He demanded.

“She said in eight grade you pinned her against the lockers when no one was looking and felt her up under her sweater and reached up her skirt and pulled her panties aside to finger her, you sick fucking pervert!”

“I didn’t even live in the state until a week before ninth grade started! Before that I was living in Atlanta! Jesus! You fucking cunts! You ruined my life because some goddamn, mother-fucking skank told a complete fucking lie about me? Goddammit!”

“Atlanta?” The anger went out of her eyes as she realized what she had done. “Oh, shit. Are you sure?”

Jeremy stepped in closer, enraged beyond anything he had ever felt before.

“You think I wouldn’t know where I lived before here, and when I moved?” He snarled through in clenched teeth. “Shit, they even announced it in our homeroom the first day of ninth grade! You were there! I stood up and said that I had just moved to the state a FUCKING WEEK BEFORE from Georgia!”

“Oh shit,” she said in a tiny voice. “Goddammit! I know she’s a horrible person now, but this? I’m so sorry! When I see that fucking bitch Michelle, I swear ... fuck!”

She started to cry in frustration, knowing that she would never be able to confront Michelle because of her coming death before the end of the day, but her tears changed nothing for him. The anger, the rage, was too deep in his heart.

Before she knew what was happening, he had shifted her wrist strap from the back to the front and pulled her arms across the narrow portion of the table and tied them off to a mount point on that side, exposing her rear to him. Before she realized what was happening, he dropped his pants and pulled out his erection. Spitting on his hand, he rubbed it onto the head of his iron-hard member and slotted it into her vulva. Then he rammed it home into the girl that had tormented his nightmares for so many years.

She yelped as the sensation hit her, and tears came from the pain of her violation. He looked down and saw that she was bleeding, proof that she had been a virgin after all, and that fed some primitive animal instinct inside him as he rammed into her harder, the sound of his hips slapping her butt and thighs sounding loudly in the stripping room.

Eventually Jeremy’s orgasm overwhelmed him, and he flooded her insides with his semen, before collapsing to the floor, out of breath and his rage abated.

She cried a little when it was over, but she was shocked that she had experienced an orgasm herself while being raped. She had heard Jeremy stand up behind her and pull his pants up, and she turned her head.

“Let me make it up to you,” she said quietly through her tears. “Please. Let me make it up to you. Let me help you get your revenge.”

“How? You are supposed to be killed today.”

“Well, can you do it tomorrow? Tomorrow is Friday. I technically have until then to be killed, right? Don’t do me yet. At the end of your shift, take me with you, and we can go to Michelle’s house, and you can have your revenge.”

“I’m not doing anything illegal to her.”

“You mean like ... raping her?” She said with some bitterness as she looked down at the blood on her thighs.

“According to the PCA and federal and state laws, you have no rights to body autonomy anymore,” he stated calmly. “Besides, you deserved that for being a stupid and evil cunt. That, and a whole lot more.”

Misty looked down. “You’re right, I did. I’m sorry I was so stupid. I remember you saying that in homeroom now. God, what a stupid cunt I was. For what it’s worth, I came towards the end.”

Jeremy didn’t know how to respond to that, so he just kept quiet for a moment.

“So, what are you talking about?”

“We go to Michelle’s house tonight and confront her. She got her parent’s house when they moved to Florida. She lives there all alone. She never got married either. I tell her what I know, and she answers for what she did, and tells us why. Then tomorrow, you bring me back here, and we start over. Then you kill me,” she gulped, “and the world is back to how it’s supposed to be.”


“So, what did you tell your boss about me?” Misty asked in Jeremy’s car later as it drove to Michelle’s address after stopping to pick up an envelope from someone she knew. The woman was surprised to see her still alive, but she went and got the envelope the younger woman asked for. One last hug and some tears, and they were on their way. Misty had explained that it was her older sister when she was back in the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.