Tranny Babysitter: She Owns My Ass! - Cover

Tranny Babysitter: She Owns My Ass!

Copyright© 2022 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 1: How It All Began

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: How It All Began - A hyper-masculine alpha male is subjugated and sissified by his babysitter and wife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Pegging   Sex Toys   Babysitter  

My story isn’t particularly unusual. I’m a talented football player recruited by one of Brisbane’s two major football teams. The problem is, I’m a nearly guy, you know? Never quite good enough or consistent enough to hold down a full-time spot in the team. The proverbial fringe player, the Mr Fixit, of the team.

Your best defender goes down for a couple of weeks? John’s your man to plug the gap. Your gun forward gets suspended, and John will do a perfectly adequate cover job. Wing man is out? John can cover that, too.

I just couldn’t seem to nail down that permanent spot, though.

I didn’t really care. They were paying me an awful lot of money to play reserve grade and to fill in with the firsts as needed. I even got to play a couple of finals, so life is good.

I knocked my now wife up celebrating one of those finals wins. We’d been high school sweethearts, so when she said she was preggers, I asked her to marry me. That was five years ago, we’ve had another kid since then, and she’s pregnant with our third.

Our marriage is pretty good, except I’m a bit of a slut, you know?

It comes with the territory. As a semi-famous footballer, there’s always a bevy of women willing to drop their knickers and jump into bed with you. It gets a little hard to resist, and I don’t really want to. It’s the whole ‘have your cake and eat it’ thing.

I love my wife and kids dearly, but stray pussy is always so delicious. It’s the naughtiness of the forbidden fruit that I like so much. Plus, I love my wife sucking the juices of some slut I’ve just fucked off my wang. It makes me want to cum so badly.

My wife’s a bit of a straight-laced Christian girl. I’ve tried to get her to loosen up and expand her sexual horizons, but she won’t. One of my teammates mentioned that he thought she was hot as fuck and wouldn’t mind a go at her. I hinted that maybe she could go with him when we were out together, but she just laughed it off as a joke.

If I can get her to fuck another guy, she can’t get pissed at me when I fuck other women, right?

My latest adventure has been to screw every one of our babysitters. My wife always hires them, so they don’t know they’ll be babysitting for a footy star. I always offer to drive them home so they get there safe, ensure they’re at least 18 years old, and then seduce them.

Having your face on TV playing for a popular team is a huge aphrodisiac to most young women, so when I put my hand on their inner thigh and ask if they’d like a kiss, they all say yes.

I’m a damned good kisser. Every woman says so. After I’ve kissed the poor girl until her shoes are about to explode off her feet, I ask if they want me to come inside with them or if they’d like to fuck in the backseat?

When I’ve been invited in, I’ve even gotten to bang some of their mothers on the way out.

I’m sure my wife must realise that I take way too long to get back, but she never says a word.

As soon as I’m home, I race upstairs and get my cock in her mouth as quickly as possible. Watching her suck some big-titted, gorgeous 18-year-old’s pussy juices off my rock-hard 7.5-inch wang is such a turn-on!

After I’ve cum in her mouth, I make sure I give her a total rollicking in bed. I make her cum over and over again until she begs me to stop. Then I cuddle her close and tell her much I love her. I do, but as I said ... I’m a bit of a slut.

The babysitter we got for the awards night was a prize example. Four days after her 18th birthday, having answered the ad on the website, she turned up to look after our two kids.

She was a little tubby, but I like them like that.

My wife Courtney is gorgeous. That is true. She’s the queen of the WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends), so she has an image to uphold. Short at 5 ft. 4 in. (163) cm) and tiny at only 110 lbs (50 Kg), she’s an absolute head turner. Pairing long curly black hair with bright blue eyes makes her stand out even in a crowd of other footy wives. Add a small upturned nose to full lips and a flawless complexion, and you’re probably wondering why I fuck around on her.

Because I can, okay?

This babysitter is like her polar opposite. Quite tall for a woman, a little tubby, as mentioned, huge boobies and a phat ass with plump thighs. I just had to fuck her. It was probably going to be the highlight of her life.

After we’d got home, and I’d put the wife to bed, she’s a proverbial two-pot screamer, I took the babysitter on our lounge. I sat beside her, took her hand in mine then placed it on my cock.

She couldn’t wait to get on her knees and take me in her mouth. Ten minutes later, she’s on her knees, holding the back of the couch, and I’m pounding her with all 7.5-inches.

She was noisy as, but I wasn’t worried because the wife sleeps like a log after a couple of drinks.

I like to fuck, and I’m good at it. Unlike many players who just get what they want and leave the girl wanting, I like to wait until the girl begs me to cum. This one, Stephanie, I think her name was, was no exception. After she creamed on my todger for the third time, she begged me to cum in her.

I hadn’t asked about her birth control status, so I pulled out, slapped her ass to turn her around, and blew on her face. She looked so gorgeous with my cum dripping off her nose and chin.

“Mum’s never going to believe this,” Stephanie told me. “You’re her favourite player, and she’s going to lose her mind when I tell her we fucked.”

“Maybe you should leave my cum on your face as proof for when you get home?” I replied. “Don’t let daddy see, though.”

“Mum and I live alone,” she told me coquettishly.

“I’ll come inside with you. Then I can take care of your mum, as well. It would only be fair if she’s my biggest fan.

Your mum isn’t a minger or anything, is she?”

“Everybody says we look like sisters,” Stephanie reassured me.

So I took Stephanie home, her face still covered in cum, and with her blowing me the whole way, followed her inside, and then banged her mum.

Her mum did look a lot like her, but huge, you know? Easily 250 Lbs (115 Kg). I didn’t mind. Mum on my cock, and Stephanie’s tongue in my ass. It doesn’t get much better than that.

When I got home, I woke the wife long enough to get her to blow me. I tried to make love to her after I’d cum, but all she wanted to do was sleep.

The season ended, my contract renewal went well, and all was good in the world. I took Courtney out to celebrate.

This week’s babysitter, Hannah, was the most beautiful yet. Tall at close to 6 ft. (183 cm) and rake thin. She had huge knockers, at least a double D, if not an E, a firm, tight ass, with long, long toned legs. She had long blonde hair that came to the top of her ass. This girl was tanned, with eyes so brown they were almost black.

Her nose was perfectly in proportion to her mouth and face, she had tiny ears and full lips painted a deep red. Her makeup was perfect, with a bronze highlighter accentuating her cheekbones and a long slim neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.