The Diplomat's Memoirs - Cover

The Diplomat's Memoirs

Copyright© 2022 by Jehoram

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - These are the recently discovered memoirs of British gentleman who described his erotic adventures in the Middle East in the 19th century, and how he brought his lust home and built a family around it -- a family founded on free love and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Torture   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Nudism  

At the end of my last instalment, I mentioned that a disease rendered Alice infertile. In fact, it struck other members of my family, and proved to be a blessing, because it allowed the females to indulge their lusts to the fullest, without risk of pregnancy. Here is how it came about.

Albert had married and Mary, his wife, had delivered two children, both boys. There was a strange sort of influenza going through London at the time, which gave fertile women fevers and ague and left them barren. Mary was the first to fall prey to it, and we took her into our household and nursed her through the illness. It was that same fever that stripped Alice of her fecundity, since she had nursed her sister-in-law through her illness and contracted the disease herself. Jane and Mika caught it and it brought about an early menopause, after which they also could not bear children, although at that age they really had no desire to do so, so it was a blessing to them. That strange influenza swept though London that year, striking both sexes but leaving only women infertile. Before medical science could identify it and name it, it disappeared without a trace and has never been seen since. But it proved to be a Godsend for our family, as I shall now relate.

As it turned out, the necessity of finding a husband never proved necessary for Alice. She was so completely in love with her brother Eric that she never seriously considered another beau. And he was likewise smitten with her, although neither of them had any qualms about sleeping with others to satisfy their lusts, including Cora and her husband. Since they could not marry in England, they solved the problem by moving to France, where they had no trouble finding accommodations and teaching positions at the Sorbonne. Since the last name on their passports was the same, it was assumed at first that they were already husband and wife. Although neither church nor government would make that union official, I gave them my blessing, as did all the other members of my family.

Alice had inherited Mika’s gift for picking up foreign languages, and spoke fluent English, French, Arabic and Mandarin, the principal trade languages of the eastern lands with which our business dealt. She was in high demand as a translator, and was welcome in many an embassy or consulate when those services were required. So the couple’s income was more than adequate.

Because Alice was barren, they never had children of their own. Instead, they found a lovely girl named Yvette and seduced her into their bed and eventually their household. It was a truly polyamorous relationship, with the love shared equally between Eric and the two women. I had wondered how Eric could keep two women sexually satisfied, but I found that the trio had solved that problem by hosting orgies.

They lived in a house, not far from the university, that was part of a block of houses, as was the custom in most European cities at the time. The ground floor accommodated a large parlour with a small bathroom. The kitchen and dining area were on the first floor, and five bedrooms and a larger bath were located on the second floor. At first, I wondered why there were so many bedrooms, since I could see the need for perhaps three of them: one for themselves, one for Yvette, and one for their children. But that question was answered almost immediately.

The trio’s parties were the talk of Paris. Mika and I attended one, when we were in the French capital on business. The parties were always held in the nude, with the men free to sport erections and the women free to masturbate. Alice would dance before them, in the wanton way that Mika had taught her, with chola and loincloth at first, and then gradually divesting herself of them until her naked form was plain as day, and the men were nearly in agony with desire. Her nipples were as prominent as those on her mother, even though she had never suckled a child, but I found that every man at the party, and many of the woman, were happy to bring her to a climax by sucking on them.

Yvette was at the party as well, since her two children were asleep with their nanny tending to them. Her nipples were as prominent as Alice’s, since she was in milk, but was sparing with sharing it with the party-goers, giving each one only a small taste of it if they desired it. She was pregnant with her third child at the time, but had only the slightest bulge in her abdomen to show for it.

After two hours of such sexual excitement, Alice would sit on the edge of a couch and spread her legs wide, allowing the men to penetrate her and ejaculate into her, one after another, as had been her penchant with her brothers and myself. The sight of my younger daughter being penetrated by a succession of rigid penises was one of the most erotic things I had witnessed since my days in the Foreign Office. The night I was there, I was the last to couple with her, and her quim was dripping from the seed of a half a dozen men. In fact, she made a point of using her vaginal muscles to expel enough of the collected fluid to partially fill a shot glass, which she then topped off with brandy and drank from, to great applause.

After that, the men used their refractory period to service their female companions, bringing each one to a climax under Mika, Alice and Eric’s skillful tutelage. Then Mika performed a dance of her own, bringing the men once more to a state of turgidity. She had perfected the art of masturbating herself to a climax as she danced, and the men could not keep their eyes off her. Her breasts, now flaccid after nursing four children, were still substantial enough to swing lasciviously as she danced. Even I, who had witnessed such a dance countless times before, found myself possessed of a resurgent cock.

When the men were at the very peak of their sexual excitement, she instructed them to lie on the floor in a row, and then serviced them one after another, as she had done on the occasion of her seventeenth birthday. Her gyrations over each man’s body as his tool was embedded in her, and her ability to squeeze that tool in the most provocative way with the muscles of her sheath, brought the man quickly to a climax, as I knew it would, having had the pleasure of that performance many a time. At each man’s ejaculation, Mika would raise herself so that only the man’s cap was in her sheath, and we could all see his penis throbbing as it shot its load. With the spend still dripping from her quim, she would proceed to the next man and repeat the process.

Meanwhile, Eric slipped a condom onto my rod and had me lie on the couch as one woman after another impaled herself on my rod and had their way with me. (It was usually his role at these parties, but he passed the honor on to me that night. I also learned that Alice usually performed the role that Mika was assuming, but had deferred to her mother on this occasion.)

I believed that all the women enjoyed an orgasm as my rod was planted in them, which was not surprising after the evening’s stimulation; many of them were still on the crests of earlier climaxes. I must confess that while the French ladies used too much perfume for my taste, and their hygiene was regrettably not up to the standards of myself or my family, I did enjoy the sensation of so many different vaginas in series, and the sight of so many breasts dangling over me. And the condom desensitized my tool to the point where I felt in no immediate need of ejaculation, which was a great boon for me.

Only two women were left at the end of an hour. One was Yvette, who removed the condom before she serviced me. “I am already pregnant,” she told me, “and one cannot get more pregnant, is that not so?” She then mounted me and bounced energetically as we coupled, her milky breasts swinging freely. As she orgasmed, I saw milk spurting from her nipples and took one into my mouth to suck. “Just a little,” she said. “I still have babies to feed.” So I contented myself with lapping up the milk as it oozed from her teat. We kissed, and then she thanked me for her orgasm and excused herself to attend to the feeding of her baby and her toddler.

The last one to visit me was my daughter Alice. “So we couple twice and you fill me, in the same night!” she said with a smile. “It’s like the old days, Papa!” She allowed me to fully savor the sensation of my tool in her sheath, a sheath that alternately gripped my tool and released it as she moved up and down on it, as her mother had taught her. I ejaculated almost immediately, as she knew I would. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them, grinding them between my thumb and forefinger, which I knew from past experience would result in a most intense climax for her.

We laughed and then rejoined the party, which ended in a last round of copulations, with Mika sharing her favors with many women as well as men. For some reason, she was able to break down the barriers that usually existed between women, and they immediately felt comfortable with her hand at their quims. I also had a nice rut with an older woman who no longer needed protection from insemination. The woman had the largest clitoris I’d ever seen, protruding from her slit like a tiny penis, and she adored having it sucked as she licked my shaft once more into rigidity. When we actually copulated, I found that she knew something about controlling her vaginal muscles. She told me that Eric and Alice had been coaching her in the art, and I congratulated her on her skill as we brought each other to a climax.

That night, Mika had decided to sleep with Eric, who was delighted to bed her again. For him, it was an opportunity to re-acquaint himself with the woman who had taken his virginity. Alice had invited two of the guests to share a bed in the one of the other bedroom with her, so she was not left alone. I was not alone, either, because Yvette slipped into my bed in still another of the bedrooms and offered me her breast. ‘There’s still a little left for you,’ she said as she squeezed the teat, and a pearl of milk appeared at her nipple. And once again I was allowed the pleasure of sucking the last of a woman’s sweet milk from her teats, a milk as sweet as that produced by my daughter Cora.

And then we made slow, languorous love. It was clear that Eric and Alice had found a most willing student in the art of love and taught her well. After her climax, she coaxed a last one out of me before we drifted off to sleep. I had copulated with more than half a dozen women that night, something I had not experienced since my days at the Sultan’s palace. And I found, to my delight, that I was still capable of four ejaculations in a single day.

Parisian morals being what they were, none of their friends were distressed when Eric and Alice revealed that they were actually brother and sister. It was already clear that the sanctity of a marriage bond meant nothing to them, and most of them had availed themselves of the couple’s sexual hospitality by that time, so to speak. And it left the way clear for Eric and Yvette to legally marry. Yvette would eventually bear him four children, for which Alice would be a second mother. Thus were my daughter’s maternal cravings satisfied, although only Yvette could nurse the babies.

But my greatest surprise was shortly after all our children had left the nest, when I discovered that Mika and Jane had become lovers! Jane had, albeit late in life, finally awakened to the pleasures that another woman could give her. I am not sure precisely how it happened, although both women agreed that one day, as they beheld each other, Jane was inspired to hug and kiss Mika, and decades of sexual repression were suddenly washed away in the resurgent lust that possessed my wife.

Mika was a master of Sapphic love, of course, and knew exactly how to turn this momentary flareup of lust into full flower. She invited Jane to accompany her to our bathing pool, where they could see and touch each other’s nude bodies for the first time. As their naked breasts pressed against each other, their ardor heightened, and when Mika began to play with Jane’s quim, Jane experienced her first orgasm at a woman’s hands. And her second, and her third. After that, nothing would do but to return the favor, slipping her finger into Mika’s quim in search of the sensitive spots that Mika expertly guided her to.

That encounter ended up in our bedroom, which I entered only to find them recovering from the climaxes they had just shared. They were both naked, sweat-streaked, and reeking of female sexual arousal, and their smiles told me everything I needed to know about their activity. I reassured Jane that she was still a most attractive woman, that she would always be welcome in our bed, and that seeing the two of them with arms entwined was the most beautiful thing I had seen in a quarter of a century.

When Jane and I next made love, it was the first time in years that she was committed body and soul to the act. She confessed that in our couplings after our third son was born, she had been afraid that carrying another child might destroy her figure, and that had depressed her libido. After her menopause, her thoughts had once more travelled to the topic of sex. But Mika had done what I could not; she convinced Jane that years of sexual gratification still lay before her.

That night, and every night after that, she joined us at the evening baths and allowed Mika to finger and tongue her slit as I cradled her breasts in my hand. After her climax at Mika’s hands and mouth, Jane would be hungry for my shaft, and accept me with an alacrity that would not have happened when we were a young couple. Now she would not be satisfied with fewer than two penetrations every day.

The three of us now bathed together and slept together more often than not, with me pleasuring each woman at their will, and then watching them pleasure each other as I recovered. Jane learned how to practice the most satisfactory fellatio, although she did it sparingly, since she preferred my seed in her now barren womb rather than in her belly.

One night, I came home from my office to find Mika and Jane in a position that I had seen in one of the books in the Sultan’s palace but never witnessed in person before, where the women would lock their crotches together, grind their quims against each other’s, and stimulate each other to orgasm. (Mika told me later that she had taught her two daughters the practise, and they had often sported that way.) The sight of four breasts undulating with the motion of their bodies so moved me that I unbuttoned my fly and released my penis, and stroked it to a climax that spewed my seed over their recumbent forms. Then Mika insisted on having Jane and myself sucking on her nipples as I probed her wet tunnel with my fingers, bringing her to another climax. My fingers were then plunged into Jane’s sheath, while Mika sucked my rod back to hardness and then accommodated my re-awakened tool. Our climaxes were nearly simultaneous, and left us all limp with exhaustion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.