The Diplomat's Memoirs - Cover

The Diplomat's Memoirs

Copyright© 2022 by Jehoram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - These are the recently discovered memoirs of British gentleman who described his erotic adventures in the Middle East in the 19th century, and how he brought his lust home and built a family around it -- a family founded on free love and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Torture   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Although I was still a bachelor when I returned home to London, my family had arranged a marriage between me and a beautiful woman named Jane, who was in her early thirties. It was an arrangement I could not break without a great deal of embarrassment for both families. So when I went home to England, I brought Mika with me with the understanding that she would not only be my business partner but also remain my mistress, and I made that position a condition of my marriage to Jane. It took some persuasion for Jane to acquiesce, but she herself had displayed little interest in sex at the time, except to beget children, and yet knew of my sexual appetites and wished to keep me content. ‘Better the devil you know than the one you don’t,’ or so ran her rationale for accepting Mika along with me. The arrangement turned out to be amicable and practical for us both, in more ways than we had at first foreseen.

Over the next six years, Jane gave me three sons, and Mika two daughters. Jane never breast-fed her children, believing it would damage her figure, and the wet nurse we hired for our first son refused to let me partake of her milk at any price. She was an Irishwoman, and considered my suggestion to be sinful, and her acquiesence even more so. But after my first daughter was born, Mika encouraged me to suck her rich milk from her breasts, now large enough to fill my hand, with nipples as long and fat as any I had ever seen on a woman.

It so happened that my second son was born when that first daughter was just being weaned, so Mika offered to be his wet nurse as well. Jane agreed, since Mika was already part of the household, and the two women had become friendly. And so it was that Mika nourished my second and third sons, as well as my second daughter; she was in milk for six years, and never hesitated to share it with me. I well remember those happy times when I was drinking from one of Mika’s milky teats while one of my children was suckling at the other and my rod was pumping my spend into her quim, giving her fluid as I and my child were taking it.

I built a private bath with a large heated pool, much like the one at the Sultan’s palace, although mine was heated by gas jets instead of wood. It was the custom of my family, including Mika, to bathe together in the nude, but Jane seldom participated in this until the children were of school-age, preferring to bathe alone. I watched my sons develop into handsome young men who had not a trace of shame about their nudity. And my daughters grew from gangling girls into lovely young ladies, with the beginnings of breasts on their torsos and utterly beautiful in their nakedness. The children became as familiar with each other’s naked forms as with their own.

As the children came into their adolescence, they were clearly no longer children, so we re-arranged the bath schedules so that the adults would bathe in the evening and, as the children came to the age of fourteen, we would invite them to join us at that time. This was Mika’s idea, and she had something else on her mind than simply bathing.

Mika had very strong opinions on how badly the Victorian English folk taught their children about sex. She persuaded me that it would be far healthier for them raise them as she had been raised at the Sultan’s palace: to see it as a natural part of their existence, and treat it to never be a source of concealment or shame. Nudity was to be the rule rather than the exception. Sexual urges were to be accommodated as a part of their upbringing, and it was up to us adults to guide them in their development at every step.

She also believed that a woman should learn how to pleasure herself at the earliest opportunity, and never be dependent on a man to satisfy her sexual urges. At our first meeting long ago in the Sultan’s palace, she herself had demonstrated to me her ability to climax when she was at the age my daughters were reaching, and insisted that the girls would also be capable of it if raised properly.

So it was that when Albert, our oldest son, attained the age of fourteen, we let him join us at the evening baths. He was on summer break from school, and had just arrived at home when he got the invitation to bathe with us. Mika and I masturbated ourselves, and encouraged the lad to do likewise. Mine was not the first erect penis he had seen, since his classmates had introduced him to male ‘sport,’ but he smiled to see it and brought his own tool to stiffness as he watched Mika smiling at him. I well remember his first ejaculation in the bath! As his seed shot forth from his penis, we congratulated him and let him know that it was a cause for celebration and not for shame. To drive that point, Mika masturbated me to an equal volley of spend as he watched in admiration.

Although he had seen his sisters naked throughout his childhood, he was still innocent of those special parts of a woman that gave her pleasure, and Mika would show them to her on her body. She encouraged him to pleasure her, and returned the favor by massaging his tool to a climax. Soon the three of us were masturbating each other as we instructed him in what we liked. And, of course, it would inevitably lead him to wonder about the sex act itself. So Mika and I planned his defloration most carefully, a few weeks after he joined us in the evening baths.

First, Mika and I coupled while the three of us were in the bath, with me sitting on the edge of the bath and she impaling herself on my rod while facing away from me and toward Albert. That gave Mika the opportunity to fondle her clitoris as the boy watched on in awe. As Meka rode me, she invited him to stand in front of us and masturbate, and he did so, his seed spewing forth to land on her breasts. After I ejaculated, we uncoupled and let the boy see the trickle of my spend issue forth from her cleft. Although the children had already been instructed that penises were meant to go into vaginas, it was the first time he had witnessed the actual act of sexual penetration, and he was fascinated.

Then we led the lad to our bedroom and anointed him with scented oil. Since my boy and I needed time to recover, we made love to Mika with our mouths and fingers, and sucked on her teats as she purred in delight. Then it was my privilege to grasp my son’s cock, now hard again, and guide it into the wet sheath of my mistress as she lay on her back with her legs splayed and her wet quim at the ready. Their tryst lasted perhaps a quarter of an hour, at which time he gave a final lunge, spewed his seed into my mistress’s depths and became a man. As the pair rolled apart in contentment, I lay on top of her and added my own spend to his as he watched in languid fascination. We shared a small bottle of champagne, and I then repaired to the bed I shared with Jane, leaving them to their own devices for the rest of the night.

For the rest of that summer, he usually spent at least three nights a week in Mika’s bed after the three of us bathed. He was eager to fellate me and be fellated by Mika and myself, and we seldom discouraged him there! He knew that such play would allow him more time to perform in bed, when he and Mika retired.

The next child to be invited to the evening baths was Cora, our eldest daughter. It was that next year, about a month before Albert would again be home from school. She had just turned fourteen, and was a real beauty even at that age, with nipples, as dark and fat as her mother’s, jutting from breasts that were just large enough to bounce as she walked. She was taught to masturbate, and watched eagerly as we elders masturbated. It was her first sight of an erect penis, and she was quite amused. Then we invited her to join the fun. Mika coached the girl as she stroked my shaft and brought me to a climax with her hands, delighting in the sight of my seed gushing from its tip. And the girl would implore us to pleasure her with our tongues as she perched on the edge of the pool, her legs spread wide to expose her quim to the fullest.

Since Mika had introduced my daughters to the art of sexual gratification, it was natural that she took each girl to bed when the child requested it, and spent an entire evening in Sapphic love. As the years went by, the child would then engage in it with her sisters as well as with Mika, and become as familiar with each other’s bodies as with their own. We taught them that there was no shame in this, and no sin. Night-times would often find them in each other’s beds, using a variety of toys that Mika gave them to enhance their pleasure. Those same toys were used to dispose of the girls’ maidenheads, so that there would be no pain when they eventually copulated.

I was never more proud of Cora than when she demonstrated to us that she was fully capable of achieving a climax with her fingers alone, just as Mika had taught her to. Her orgasm was to be seen as plain as day, as her body flushed and her eyes became half shut. When they opened, they looked directly at me, and she smiled as I unleashed my own load into the water. I knew that the day would come very soon that I would commit the ultimate sin of incest with my darling daughter.

At this point in my tale, I must make a confession which, while shocking, will probably not surprise you after all I’ve told thus far. As I watched my daughters mature, I could not fail to notice their widening hips and budding breasts, complete with the fat, dark nipples they inherited from their mother ... nipples whose sensitivity was on display as the girls begged them to be sucked. Mika watched me as I enjoyed the sight of Cora’s climaxes, and noticed how I timed my ejaculation to the girl’s own orgasm. She knew that my taste for pubescent girls had never entirely left me, and she overcame my reluctance to engage in incest with a logic that was inescapable. Who better to teach my daughters the delights that a man’s shaft can provide than a man such as myself, a man who had been trained by the most capable practitioners of that art? A man who had deflowered many girls, including herself, with respect and gentleness? Or so she argued.

I needed no convincing, of course, but I feared that Jane would. While my daughters were Mika’s and not Janes, they had all been raised by both women and it was natural that Jane would have a say in the girls’ sexual education. However, Mika convinced her of the wisdom of the plan, and made it understood that the girls would be in no danger of impregnation. Jane’s permission was my first sign that she was interested in the family’s sex life, and filled my heart with joy.

When Cora began asking us questions about the what male-female sex act actually felt like, Mika and I gave her an initiation that closely paralleled her brother’s. We timed the defloration to be just before her period, when she would be extremely unlikely to become pregnant. Like her brother, she witnessed Mika and myself in the act of love in the bath. We then repaired to the bedroom and Cora’s slim body was anointed with scented oil until it shone in the lamplight. We told her to lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs to expose her quim to the fullest. A tuft of fine dark hair was already ringing it, providing a lovely frame for the lips of her sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.