TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

SHOWERING WITH THE GIRLS

“If you go now you might get in and out of the shower before those girls over there are finished.”

Danylo Senka looked at his buddy, Andrew Tsosie, then across at a bunch of young girls in the opposite corner of the school’s gymnasium. Those girls were being addressed by two older girls from the local High School’s cheer leading squad. Those two teenage girls had just taken the young girls from Dany’s class through some basic routines and gymnastics exercises. They were now in the process of discussing and taking questions on the joys and the sorrows of cheer leading before having a shower then heading on back to their own classes just up the road.

Dany and the other boys in his class had just come in from the field after messing around with some hockey sticks and some soccer balls. They were all just about to hit the showers themselves when their teacher reminded Dany of his obligation to using the girls’ showers and not the boys’ ones.

Dany just swallowed hard at that thought with Andy nudging him in the ribs again to get moving if he wanted to beat the girls. It was only a day since his first foray into the girls’ toilet block and hearing that toffee nosed girl fart then use those big words that Dany had no idea of the meaning of. Since then Dany had used the Female Toilets several times and had discovered that it really was no big deal. He just got in ... did his business ... then got out.

Most girls didn’t really seem to care that their restroom space was being invaded by aliens - BOYS! And Dany was now starting to see the odd girl going in and out of the boys’ toilet facilities as well. There was often a few giggles and some muted chatter and laughter to be heard when girls spotted him in the same toilet block that they were in. However, a few of those girls had already done their own ‘tour of duty’ and seemed that much more sympathetic towards Dany as he now did his. But the shower block ... that was going to be a totally different affair indeed.

A second nudge from Andy got Dany moving as he quickly got his bag and his towel then shot outside and around the corner into the girls’ shower block. He paused at the door just long enough to read that ominous white on black sign...

FEMALE SHOWERS

Dany then darted inside, dumping his bag and towel on the nearest bench seat, then stripping off at lightning speed before stepping in under the first shower head he came to. It was right by the door so he could make just as quick an exit when needed. Fortunately for Dany that Female Shower block right now was deserted ... not the sight nor the sound of a girl anywhere ... but not for long!

Before this now naked boy could get his hand onto the water control knob he heard voices then footsteps coming in through the door he had just come through himself. His hand froze as it hovered over the control valve and as his head turned slowly to see who was coming in. It was the two teenage girls from the High School. They had sent the girls from Dany’s class for a quick run around the field to kill 10 minutes before the lunch bell rang while they had a shower themselves. After that they would head back up the road to the local High School where they had come from.

The shower block layout and the way Dany had tucked himself away in the corner meant he wasn’t spotted immediately and was able to watch in silence as both these girls stripped off right in front of his eyes. One girl was a very shapely brunette with rock solid curvy legs plunging down out of her short cheer leader’s skirt. The other girl was a curly headed redhead with one very full set of breasts under her t-shirt and her own set of athletic legs sweeping down out of a very tight pair of shorts.

Both girls kept their backs to their silent observer as he watched them undress and as he started feeling some very strange stirrings down there between his own bare legs. Those strange stirrings were Danylo Senka’s very first feelings of sexual arousal. Those feelings were brought on by the sight of the brunette girl whipping off her blouse then her bra then unwrapping her short skirt from around her waist. She was now topless and looking just fantastic in just her tight panties - dark blue with a black waist band. That underwear looked like it had been painted on as the material grabbed tightly around the girl’s lovely firm butt cheeks and pear-shaped hips. That material then swept on around to the front of the girl’s topless body as well as plunging down between her legs and into her butt crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.