TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL AND PROPER

In terms of any sexual development, that Emma and Danylo observed, the vast majority of those kids still had nothing much to show in that regard. Most of the boys still had very unimpressive penises - circumcised and uncircumcised - with those little tight ball sacs hanging firmly just below. Those penises could be seen happily jerking about in rapid succession in all their youthful glory as those young boys bounced into the room before taking their seats. Some of those ‘weaners’ even got a little sharp slap from some of the girls as those same boys ‘accidentally’ thrust their hips into the girls’ bodies as they moved down between the rows of seated students. One young boy even found his weaner getting a gentle kiss from one of the young girls when she felt that small appendage brushing past her bare shoulder.

The girl’s neighbor went, “Eewwww! What did you do that for?”

The response to that question was, “I dunno. His doodle just looked so sweet and ... well ... I dunno ... I just wanted to kiss it ... is all!”

Both girls then just shrugged their shoulders and giggled their little heads off.

Emma was watching all this and smiled to herself when she saw that small kiss. She then smiled again when she thought how that kiss might one day become just so much more when that young naked girl had a real man sized erection to play with. That would be a nice big penis just like some of those bigger, naked boys down the back of the hall seemed to be developing already.

Even though the vast majority of the nude boys in that school hall had nothing much to boast of on the penis front there were still quite a few older boys that were most definitely displaying all the hallmarks of manhood just around the corner One or two of those bare skinned youths were starting to display some solid crops of pubic hair just above an already developing penis shaft. Some of those developing penises were also starting to complement quite nicely those slightly distended ball sacs hanging just below. The upper body features of these developing young men were also starting to look that much more defined with slightly broader shoulders and thickening arm muscles. These were young boys that were most definitely ready for the next jump to High School then on up into manhood. For now, though, they were still just nice, young boys with all the awkwardness and high spirits their naked bodies could display. And Emma Stoke thought it all looked just so wonderfully natural and not in the least bit improper ... and the same with all those sweet, young naked girls as part of the whole mix.

Those naked girls Emma found herself looking at were also mostly in the early stages of development with nothing much to show in the way of breasts, pubic hair or that female rounding of the hips and legs. Most of these naked girls were all still rather ‘straight’ and ‘flat’ in appearance. All the same they still looked just lovely with their soft smooth skin sweeping around their sweet, young bodies and into all those folds and crevices that the female body possesses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.