TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

BUT WHAT?

“So, Mr Danylo Senka, how was your moment alone with Evette after all these years and ... and do I have to fear any competition from her in the future?”

Danylo Senka was lying on Emma Stoke’s bed with his head resting gently on one of her breasts. They had both been discussing and commenting on all that had transpired on this most fascinating Friday of Fridays. They were also re-visiting all that they had seen once they left that newly refurbished Clit Shop - that Mall within a Mall - and what they saw was also another whole education in itself.

Once Dany, Ula and Emma had all met up again after their time in the Clit Shop with Nina and Evette they had just quietly made their way back to Dany’s car as well as grabbing another bite to eat on the way. What they saw around that Mall as they left, however, shocked them completely. There were naked people just everywhere ... but they weren’t just naked - they were also all having sex everywhere as well.

People could be seen fucking each other hard out on all the available bench seats or just hard up against a solid wall. There was also a lot of cock and cunt sucking going on along with many just quietly masturbating themselves until they ejaculated or had a good squirt right where they sat or stood. It also looked like moms, dads, daughters, sons, uncles, aunties and even lots of grandparents were all fucking and sucking each other hard out all up and down that Mall. It was going on everywhere and all Dany, Emma and Ula could put it down to was something that this new look Clit Shop had started ... and without any fuss or fanfare. It was all just so spontaneous and just totally natural ... and all just so wonderful to see. It really was a lasting testament that Lifestyle Nudism and Family Sex were really and truly here to say ... whether anyone liked it or not!

For Dany it was all just Sex Ed 101 in action and also just a direct or indirect result of everything that Emma had been working towards over this last year. But despite all that Dany was now being quizzed on something totally different...

... the security of his relationship with Emma Stoke and whether or not Evette Lefebre was now going to be a threat to that relationship. To that question he simply responded with...

“Nar, not a chance!”

“And why is that my naughty, little Ukrainian boy?” asked Emma.

“Well” began Dany, “ ... Evette really is one red hot chick and it was really great to see her again and to finally get to fuck her brains out ... but...”

“But what?” asked Emma with a sense of real keen interest in her eyes and her voice.

Dany then propped himself up on one arm and looked intently at Emma’s lovely bare breasts. He then looked down at her lovely patch of pubic hair then up into her face and just quietly said after taking one long slow breath...

“Because ... I guess ... she ... just ... she just ... farts ... she just farts too much! Evette Lefebre is one awesome Nudist that unfortunately farts too much - and that’s all there is to it!”

Danylo Senka then threw himself up and over Emma Stoke’s naked body and proceeded to fuck her brains out too ... for the next 30 minutes at least...

... and...

... there wasn’t one little fart to be heard from either of them!


LIST OF STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR

BSC01: The True Meaning of BSC

BSC02: The Adventures of Janet and Becky

BSC03: Naked Surprises at BSC

BSC04: Educating Katrina

BSC05: The Girls of BSC

BSC06: The Jennifer Effect

BSC07: The First Lifestyle Nudists

BSC08: How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

BSC09: The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

BSC10: Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

TNWS01: The Voice of an Angel

TNWS02: A Summer to Remember

TWNS03: Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

TNWS04: Sweet Sixteen

TNWS05: One Saturday Morning

TNWS06: Aunt Felicity

TNWS07: A Ghost From the Past

TNWS08: Kaden’s Magic Wand

TNWS09: At Home With the Haywards

TNWS10: Sex Ed 101 or ... The Girl Who Farted

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.