TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

PUT THAT ERECTION AWAY!

“What that Charlotte Percy girl said is quite right, you know. What you have done here, Emma, is really quite remarkable ... getting a whole bunch of school students to turn up naked to a morning assembly. I feel quite honored to be a part of it all but ... well ... I still don’t know how the hell you finally got all those parents and teachers to agree to all this. And the same for Smokey Rock Middle School and our own High School ... that’s three major schools in this town having a Friday assembly with ALL the students turning up totally naked! How on earth did you actually finally twist people’s arms to do this! I know I was helping you quite a bit along the way but I still don’t know how you managed to do ... to do ... to do ALL this!”

As Danylo was speaking he was also waving one hand out in a sweeping motion just in front of his bare chest then waited quietly for Emma’s response.

Emma didn’t answer straight away as she enjoyed a few good long sips of her hot drink and a few bites of one of the large cookies she had procured for them both. Some crumbs of that large cookie fell down across her bare stomach and onto her smooth bare legs and some even found themselves getting lodged down in Emma’s pubic hair. At that point Dany very gently plucked those offending pieces of food away from Emma’s lovely naked body. He did this with his hand making a few deliberate sweeps along the curves of her legs then her stomach then up and over her sweet young breasts.

Emma gave a few gentle purrs at the feel of Dany’s strong hand caressing her bare skin and said, “Oh, gawd ... that does feel nice. But be careful young man or you might make me force you to fuck me right here were I sit!”

“Well, why not!” was Dany’s immediate response then added, “We are allowed to as long as we clean up around us and don’t get in anyone’s way. I can fuck your naked body right here and now and you can fuck my naked body right here and now too!”

Emma looked quietly at Dany and responded quickly with, “We haven’t got time! I want to enjoy this hot drink before they kick off their Assembly again but if I start fucking around with you in here we’ll never get out of this room. I am actually feeling rather horny for some reason. I think this whole thing is turning me on just a little bit. So if I start screwing around with you I will want to do lots of other things with that lovely naked body of yours that I know we just won’t have time for.”

Emma then looked down at Dany’s legs only to see his penis now standing up rock hard between them. Its foreskin was pulled back tight exposing his purple knob ... all smooth and shiny from oozing precum and just waiting for some action!

... Dany was evidently feeling a little bit horny as well!

“Now you just put that thing away or you might end up with that office girl jumping onto it. She looks like she could do with a good fuck session. I reckon she would jump at the chance to get that dick of yours up under that tight skirt of hers ... but not today Mr Danylo Senka! Not today!”

“Well then, if we are not going to fuck each other then at least answer my question. How did you actually get everyone to agree to what is happening today?”

After both Dany and Emma had taken another few pleasant sips of their drinks Emma finally replied slowly with...

“Well ... it was actually the NTFLN that did all the work there for me mostly. Despite all that research and all that paperwork we did together it wasn’t actually until I presented them with a list of a few schools I wanted to visit and speak to about my Sex Education ideas and proposals that anything of any significance really happened. The NTFLN then went to work with quite an amazing financial package that I don’t really know much about. All I know is that it involved some rather sizable funding donations to each school and to all the students in turn if they attended just ONE School Assembly in the nude. I know that emails and circulars went out to all the students from each of the Principals encouraging ALL their parents to support this initiative so they wouldn’t miss out on all this money being promised. This was both on the corporate level and the individual level. I think the NTFLN promised all the parents quite a sizable handout for college tuition fees if they each said yes. That I think was the clincher that 99% of the parents just could not turn down. The NTFLN are really, really serious about promoting Nudism in society at all levels but just how much was promised I don’t know. All I got was an email saying that three School Assemblies had been arranged all on the same day to promote my Sex Ed ideas and Lifestyle Nudism ... that was your invaluable bit. They said I, and a naked colleague of my choice, were to address each of those gatherings to promote these ideas and all the students would be naked for each of those assemblies. The staff could choose to be naked if they so desired but that wasn’t a stipulation.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.