TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THE GIRL WHO FARTED, AGAIN!

When Danylo Senka finally got to make love to Evette Lefebre he made sure he did exactly that. He didn’t just want to ‘fuck’ the girl but he really did want to make love to her properly ... and he did.

He started by gently kissing the girl on her luscious lips ... lots and lots and lots. Next he let his fingers start exploring what lay up between her legs. He once again let his fingers explore that clit ring he had played with once before all those years ago. He then made sure those fingers got to slip and slide all over her very, very wet pussy lips as well as slipping in and out of her equally wet vagina before dancing all around that beautiful clitoris of hers again. His lips and tongue were also still continuing to explore her sensuous mouth while the other hand found its way over her gorgeous breasts as they brushed gently across her still puffy areolae and plucked at her very hard and erect nipples.

Evette felt just like putty in his hands as she let her whole body just collapse completely into his until she finally felt his penis - now all hard again - knocking gently at the door of her dripping wet cunt. Evette then just violently pushed at Dany’s butt cheeks forcing his erection to shoot hard down into her waiting vagina with one sudden rush of movement. They then lay together in that position for ages without moving or making a sound.

Dany just enjoyed finally having his erection sit quietly deep within this girl’s lovely body while Evette enjoyed just as equally the feel of that thing pressing at the walls of her vagina. After a while Dany began to move again as he let his hard cock ride back and forth inside Evette’s body and as his arms held her breasts tightly to his chest. This went on this way for a good 20 minutes at least as the two slowly let their bodies build up to the orgasms they were expecting. Their lips were also locked tightly together as the love between them flowed in both directions.

After they both had felt that flow of love go on for what felt like ages they increased the intensity of everything they were doing until they both climaxed together. They both felt just so much more love flow out towards the other person as Dany unleashed another gush of semen from his cock and Evette felt that erotic electricity climax through her body as he did so.

... then the unthinkable happened ... well to Dany’s way of thinking anyway.

Just as Dany was feeling that last burst of semen ejaculating out the end of his penis and as Evette’s body was jerking around under the feel of her own orgasm...

... the girl farted...

... again!

It wasn’t a big fart by any means - in either length or intensity - but it was still a fart all the same and all Dany could do was laugh. He laughed when he heard that little fart then laughed again when he remembered that little fart of hers after she had just peed into that toilet way back up there in Canada.

And Evette also found herself remembering that little farting incident herself and with a little giggle of her own just politely responded with, “A real gentleman would never laugh at a young lady when she passes wind. But then I guess you are no gentlemen and I hope you do finally get flushed away down the toilet with your own excrement.”

Dany just replied instantly with, “Oh, shut up and just kiss me. I’ll probably never get to see you again after tonight for a very long time. So I guess I really am just a dirty little boy who was lucky enough to get to fuck a red hot chick with a gorgeous body.”

Dany and Evette then kissed each other long and hard before cleaning themselves up and finally going their separate ways. Dany went off to find Ula and Emma and get something to eat and Evette went off to find Nina. She needed to discuss their plans for the next week or so before eventually heading back to Redsands, Georgia...

... and yes, it was going to be a very long time before Dany and Evette saw each other again...

... if ever at all! (mmxxiv)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.