TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 54

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

SOME NEW CONVERTS

Once Mrs Carol Shelby was lying comfortably in that Fun Fuck Chair her son advanced on her immediately and began pressing the knob of his hard cock into her waiting body. As soon as he started doing that a naked guy with a little camera came forward and started filming the whole action right up close. At first Dean Shelby was about to object. That was until he saw the guy’s black armband with ‘Clit Shop Service Crew’ printed in white around its perimeter. Dean then just shrugged his shoulders and let the guy continue so that what he was filming was suddenly projected up onto these large advertising screens dotted about the place. There were a few of these screens also out in the Mall itself so everyone out there that cared to look would also be able to see this little Family Sex session in full technicolor. They would also be able to hear that slap, slap, slap of Dean’s balls against his mom’s flesh as his red pubic hair bounced back and forth against her red pubic hair ... and so it continued.

While Dean Shelby was busy fucking Carol Shelby Pam Shelby was enjoying the feel of having all the flesh of her own pubic region shaved clean. This too was also getting caught on camera and being projected up onto another set of screens within the Clit Shop precinct as well as out in the Mall itself ... and what a great little show it was proving to be. Even Todd Shelby got to feature every now and then as he just stood there clutching at his weaner of a penis and those baked bean sized balls just below. He was enjoying the alternating view of seeing his own mother having sex with his brother and seeing his sister get a full pubic shave followed by a clit piercing.

“That will be a real Sex Ed 101 lesson for him” murmured Dany to the others as they nodded then watched Todd’s wide eyes take in everything they were seeing.

Eventually those eyes, along with everyone else’s about the place, saw and heard that naked mother lying in that Fun Fuck Chair squeal out in pure pleasure. This was as her breasts bounced around all over the place and as her own son slammed his body hard into hers and ejaculated his full wad of semen deep into her vagina. As the woman was enjoying that orgasm she also managed to look over at her daughter and mumble between breaths, “Good gawd, Pam. I ... I ... didn’t ... I didn’t know ... Dean’s cock would feel ... would feel so fuckin’ good. I think your dad is in for some real competition from now on and you just wait until next year when you turn 14. Gawd ... you are in for a treat if you let this young stud fuck you too ... uummmmmm ... yes ... yes ... yeeeesss ... unnnnnnnngggg ... fuck ... fuck ... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!”

The woman then almost doubled up completely as the final wave of pleasure took hold and as Dean himself was also grunting out his own feelings of orgasmic glee while clutching hard at his mother’s legs. When he had finally felt all that semen drain completely from the end of his dick he just relaxed forward over his mom’s bare stomach and grabbed a hold of her big round breasts with his hands and said, “Good god, mom ... that ... that was fantastic. I did actually get to fuck Stewart’s mom last week but this ... this was just a way better fuck, mom. Can I fuck you again some day. I will even let you suck me off too if you want ... deal?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.