TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

JUST WONDERFUL

“Oh, come on, moooomm!” the daughter was imploring then, “It will be okay! Nobody will care if we are Nudists or not and look at the huge price difference if I do it our here in front of everyone and not behind that curtain! Even I can afford that out of my very own pocket money. So it needn’t cost you a cent, mom! Please, please, please, pleeeeease!”

The young girl doing the imploring looked to be only about 13 or 14 years old at the most and had long red hair that she was constantly flicking around her neck and shoulders. Her attire was a simple pair of shorts with the pocket linings hanging down below the hem of each leg and a plain cotton t-shirt with two very unassuming pimple type breasts poking at the inside of the material. The hands of this young girl were also firmly planted around the top of the zipper that ran up the front of those shorts. The girl was also constantly bouncing up and down on her flat soled shoes in anticipation of her mother’s reply.

Standing next to this red-headed girl was what one could only assume to be her younger brother. He was holding his sister’s hand but looking back up at his mother as this little scene played out. That mother of his was a middle-aged woman with the same red hair as the daughter but cut and curled very neatly around her neck. The woman did look quite presentable in a soft, pastel blue dress, some matching semi-high heeled shoes and quite a reasonably sized bust. This was a bust that had quite a definite but gentle swing to it as the woman shook her head and pursed her lips at her daughter’s current entreaties.

As the mother of this young girl was gesticulating her ‘no’ to her daughter’s request another person entered the picture in the form of, presumably, the girl’s older brother. He looked to be about 15 or 16 years old with the same red hair but much shorter. He was also carrying some sort of a letter that he was about to present to his mother to read but suddenly thought better of it when he saw her in this slight altercation with his younger sister. His hand went down to his side with that piece of paper getting tucked in quietly behind his legs.

Seeing her brother appear on the scene only made the young girl even more desperate to get her mother’s approval for whatever it was she wanted to do before the opportunity passed.

“Pleeeease, mom! Dean there thinks it’s okay and I know dad doesn’t mind. So come on, mom. I’ll pay and it won’t take long and ... and ... and then we can all go home and ... and I will load and unload the dishwasher for a whole week if you say yes ... pleeeease!”

“What? You mean you’ve discussed this with your father and your brother already and not said a word to me? What is this ... some sort of a conspiracy against your own mother now! Look ... I just don’t like it, Pam. You’re 13 going on 14 and you want me to let you sit in that chair without a stitch of clothing on and let the whole world watch your private parts get shaved and get one of those ... one of those ghastly piercing thingies stuck through your beautiful skin ... down there ... down there between your legs. It ... it ... it just doesn’t seem right. And you had no right to talk about it with anyone else but me first. I don’t care what Dean and your father think. I don’t like it. And that’s that!”

As soon as the woman had stopped speaking her son could be seen very deliberately looking down at that letter in his hand then pushing it in even further behind his legs away from his mother’s eyes. He then just stood there in silence waiting to see what would happen next ... as did everyone else around within ear shot. All those other people were of course very politely pretending to be engaged in their own business and not paying any attention to this little family ‘moment’.

It was in that moment of nervous silence that Nina Vaginsky went over and quietly introduced herself to the woman then gently took her aside for some whispered discussion that no one else was party to. When finished the woman looked slowly up and down Nina’s naked body then over at her 5 year old son then at her daughter in those shorts and t-shirt. Finally she looked at her 15 year old son and said, “Well ... shit ... shit. shit, shit! If you and your father are all okay with this then I guess that makes me the odd one out ... and ... and ... awww fuck it all ... go ahead Pam, dear. Do what you like. And keep your pocket money. I don’t mind paying.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.