TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THE TOUR BEGINS

When Evette took Dany to meet Nina Vaginsky the first thing he had picked up on, and which was the second ‘sprise’ of the evening, was that this Nina Vaginsky woman was Ukrainian. It only took Dany a matter of minutes to establish this little fact once they had been introduced and once the young woman started talking. He didn’t have to be told this he just knew it instinctively within a few sentences of listening to her accent and one or two idioms of the Ukrainian language she had used during that very short span of time. Of course Nina already knew he was Ukrainian from her discourses with Evette Lefebre and thus by default with Ula Senka as well. These discourses had begun very soon after Evette had met Nina at a Lifestyle Nudism rally in Redsands, Georgia not long after she had moved down that way from Canada.

One other fairly obvious fact also established in that introductory meeting was Dany viewing Nina Vaginsky as a very hot young woman indeed ... and of course a very naked one as well. The sudden re-swelling of his penis into that big erection of his made sure that EVERYONE about knew that without any shadow of a doubt.

The fact that Dany’s penis went rock hard again upon meeting this other gorgeous Nudist was something that no one would have blamed him for in the least. Nina Vaginsky was truly just drop-dead gorgeous. She had a beautiful figure and beautiful black hair flowing down and around her face, shoulders, breasts and back. The breasts that this hair was wafting in front of were also just a real work of art in themselves ... totally natural ... totally pointy and puffy ... and totally flawless in color and complexion. Those youthful titties alone were enough to give any man about a massive stiffy - and of course they frequently did with Dany being no exception. The naked woman also had the most amazingly trim waist, hips, legs and butt cheeks and with one mouth watering triangular patch of jet black pubic hair across her whole vagina region. The top edge of that triangular patch had been shaped into two gentle arches giving the whole ensemble a heart shaped appearance and a very inviting heart shape it was too thought Danny. Emma had also echoed these same sentiments when she had been introduced to this fabulous looking Nudist just a little while prior to Dany’s introduction.

Dany also found out that this naked woman had won a Teen Nudist Pageant several years ago back in Georgia. She had been crowned the Nudist Teen Queen by the judges in that competition with the NTFLN sponsors moving quickly to employ her and her family as prime supporters and advocates of everything the NTFLN was trying to achieve in America and beyond. As it was Nina’s parents were also quite wealthy in their own right and were lucky enough to get all that wealth out of the Eastern European banks before the bad years came when Vladimir Putin and his ilk started messing things up. They then used a good portion of that wealth to get their four sons and one daughter set up in their own business ventures that would hopefully see them all financially secure in their adult years.

The large sum of money that Nina had won from that Teen Beauty Pageant had also been carefully invested in various business ventures with the Clit Shop being the main beneficiary. Mr and Mrs Vaginsky had then helped enormously by buying out the Clit Shop chain of stores with their own wealth and had been steadily building on the Clit Shop’s great success by slowly increasing its product and services range. They had then put their sons in charge as directors of all the various operations needed to run such a business. Their one daughter however, appearing to be the most gifted of the family in business matters, they made CEO of the eight or so stores across the United States. From their they used her ideas and enthusiasm to catapult the business into a whole new and highly successful phase of operations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.