TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

SOME BLISSFUL REPOSE

The moment Emma Stoke felt the penis knob of Harrison Bentley begin stroking the inner valley of her vaginal cleft between her inner labia she knew it was going to be one hell of a fuck. The naked girl by now was lying back in one of those Fun Fuck Chairs she had only just been introduced to. She had just played around with the control knob on the side of the chair to get it to just the right height and angle for easy access of that penis to her dripping wet vagina. She was also now looking down the length of her body across her bare breasts and stomach and down to her little tuft of pubic bush sticking up between her legs. Just passed that bush and between her legs now spread out over those leg rests stood Harrison Bentley in all his naked glory.

Harrison Bentley’s muscly body was still all shiny and just so erotically smooth as he stood there with that massive erection of his sticking up from his balls and gently pressing up and down Emma’s vaginal tract. Emma could also feel that large smooth knob making its way over her inner and outer pussy lips as well as up and over her fully engorged and highly sensitized clitoris and clitoral hood ... and it all felt just so incredibly good ... every fuckin’ bit of it!

... and then that huge penis began pressing its way gently down into Emma’s highly aroused body. She could feel every bit of it through the walls of her vaginal opening making them pulse and contract and making her loins feel like they were on fire. Emma could feel the full swell of that up-sized knob parting the opening into her vagina and cervix then the full swell of that knob and the oversized penis shaft that followed. Everything about this guy’s dick was big ... really big. Even his dangling balls looked bigger than normal and Emma was savoring the bigness of that massive cock right now as it slowly inserted itself into her cunt hole while she lay there helpless on that Fun Fuck Chair.

Eventually, and much to Emma’s amazement, that long, fat penis was fully impaled in her body ... and she could feel it. She didn’t think she would be able to take in such a massive penis in its fully erectile state but she did. She could also now feel every inch of the thing pressing against the walls of her vagina as the muscles along that vagina began to pulse and contract in some sort of a rhythm around it. The massive swell of the guy’s knob and penis shaft felt just so totally incredible and Emma didn’t want to forget a second’s worth of that feeling. This was true especially when it began to slowly move back and forth deep inside her body.

“Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck, fuck ... fuck, fuck ... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck ... fuck that’s good!” was the only intelligible thing the girl could say as Harrison Bentley did just that...

... he fucked her good and hard. He did this with his hands holding firmly to her sides and as Emma just lay there in that Fun Fuck Chair and continued to savor the whole fucking experience. She was doing this with every possible nerve fibre in her body that was capable of registering the incredible orgasm she was now building up towards.

When that orgasm did finally come it was even better than the last one she’d had only just 60 minutes or so ago. This orgasm took slightly longer to build up to its climax which only just seemed to heighten the whole experience as the inner walls of her vagina continued to stretch around that drainpipe of a penis. She felt that big, fat thing all the way to its tip as it moved in and out of her body ... a body that was just about to convulse up into one beautiful and totally erotic experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.