TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

HARRISON BENTLEY’S PENIS

To get a better purchase on this so-far nameless guy’s hard cock Emma had to place her arms around his hips and clench her hands onto those sweet looking butt cheeks. As Emma did this she took a quick moment to take her mouth off that hard penis and actually ask the guy what his name was. He said it was Harrison ... Harrison Bentley ... and for some reason that sounded just right to Emma. The guy was just so polite and accommodating like someone’s personal butler or valet and ‘Harrison Bentley’ sounded just like the perfect name for a butler or a valet of some description. Harrison Bentley ... her man in waiting, thought Emma ... well for tonight anyway.

“Well then, Mr Harrison Bentley, I think you must have one of the best looking cocks around. It is just so well proportioned in relation to the size of your lovely naked body and the feel of that swollen knob in my mouth is just so exquisite. And I am now going to just so enjoy sucking you off until you squirt me to bits with what I hope will be just a whole ton of white semen. I bet that thing of yours could fill a wheelbarrow once it starts spurting. I want to see it spurt everything it has all over me and then I just might want you to fuck me good and hard with it too. I can’t wait to feel the amazing size of that thing fill my cunt hole and hopefully have enough juice left over to spurt even more stuff deep inside of my body. I can’t think of a better way to end this amazing and very busy day I’ve had than with that thing ejaculating its wad deep into my body. And hopefully I will get to orgasm some more around that thing as it slips in and out of my very appreciative vagina.”

As soon as Emma had stopped speaking she took her eyes off Harrison’s face and looked long and hard at that big fat penis knob pointing directly at her face. She then very slowly slipped her lips around that thing again and just purred with delight at the svelte feel of its fatness caressing the skin of those lips then her tongue then the walls of her mouth cavity. The length of that whole erect penis was also such that there was just no way she was going to be able to get it all in her mouth ... but she did have a really good try.

With her hands still clenching tightly to Harrison’s tight buttocks Emma gently bobbed back and forth along that massive penis as her tongue probed the surface of the knob and its rim. It then probed along what length of the shaft she could manage to get her mouth over while one of Emma’s hands began to probe along Harrison’s butt crack then back around to his smooth hairless ball sac then back around to that butt crack again. Everything felt just so smooth and well maintained ... everything that was in her mouth and everything that her hands could touch as well.

When Emma thought that that hard cock was as hard as it could possibly get and approaching the point of ejaculation she took her mouth off and used her hands to slowly masturbate the guy right to the edge of his climax. Emma then quickly placed her mouth back over that massive knob and shaft then began sucking hard out back and forth until Harrison’s penis erupted into several full on ejaculations.

Emma was clawing hard at Harrison’s butt cheeks and pushing the guy’s hips hard into her mouth when she felt one massive pulse of semen explode between her cheeks. That semen then splashed itself all over her face as she quickly whipped his cock out of her mouth to let the final ejaculating pulses squirt hard all over her nose and lips. Emma watched those pulses spurt out at her and those pulses were just huge and, like his cock, in proportion to the size of his body. This just meant that Emma was not only swallowing a huge pile of the stuff but was also getting plastered in a huge pile of the stuff as well as she watched the stuff fire out the end of that hard penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.