TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

ANOTHER DELICIOUS ORGASM

When Emma Stoke found herself alone in that side room with that naked man with that gorgeously naked body she just threw herself down onto a small divan type bed with just a simple white sheet as a covering. There were other beds and different types of apparatus dotted around the room which turned out to be the manager’s personal Sex Therapy room but it was this low and narrow looking divan bed that caught Emma’s eye. It just looked simple and uncomplicated and just perfect for lying down on while she caught her breath and tried to comprehend what was going on around her.

Emma was lying there looking up at the ceiling when that big naked guy asked, “You do look rather exhausted from a rather busy day. Perhaps you would like a nice body rub with some of these oils and lotions the Clit Shop has for sale.”

Emma found herself just closing her eyes and giving a little low moan of approval for the guy to proceed. A body rub sounded just delightful. But before the guy proceeded Emma had also spread her legs wide apart on that divan and asked, “And ... and ... that thing down there between my legs needs a good rub too. Would you mind ... ummm ... would you mind giving my ... my girl sex a nice little rub too when you do my legs and shit?”

“No problem, ma’am. It would be my pleasure” was the quiet response.

And before Emma knew what was happening she was crying out in blissful sexual pleasure when those strong hands found their way up between her legs after gently massaging her soft breasts, stomach and legs. Emma found her whole body tingling all over when she felt the firm but gentle pressure of those hands move across her breasts and nipples then across her stomach then slowly up between her legs. There was also a soft, beautiful cinnamon smell now permeating the air from whatever the oil was this guy was using and it just added so beautifully to the whole intoxicating affair for Emma.

When Emma Stoke did finally feel those oiled up fingers beginning to traverse that soft sensitive skin of her inner and outer labia it was already almost too much. Emma’s state of arousal had been steadily climbing with each sweep and press of those fingers and hands across her bare skin. When those fingers found their way across the tip of her now oh so very highly aroused clitoris she climaxed almost immediately into one delicious orgasm that Dany, and the others he was with, had very clearly heard from outside that room. This was an orgasm that felt just so truly amazing as it engulfed her entire body. Emma could feel the full buzz and tingle of that orgasm as those very wet folds of flesh between her legs continued to feel the gentle sweep and press of those fingers in and around their creases. That buzz and tingle didn’t stop even as those fingers continued their very professional tour of duty over the rest of her naked body.

The orgasm that Emma had just had also helped to relax her whole body into the moment. She then flipped over onto her stomach to let that amazing massage continue up and down her back as well as around her shoulders, butt cheeks and down her legs. At one point she happened to look out to the side only to see that naked man’s delicious looking penis hanging just inches from her face. It was a lovely fat penis that was just begging to be sucked into Emma’s mouth ... which it soon was.

Without even asking permission Emma found herself propping her head up with one hand and leaning forward into the guy’s groin to gently place her lips around that sweet looking knob with that circumcised foreskin. That penis knob got kissed and kissed and kissed before being sucked gently in between Emma’s lips so her tongue could also get in on the action. The man just politely thrust his hips slightly forward to give Emma better access to his massive piece of manhood which was quickly swelling into one hot and very sexy looking erection. Emma then had to go from lying to sitting so she could get more of that proud looking hard-on into her very hungry mouth. She was going to suck some cock and ... oh my ... what a cock it was that she was going to suck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.