TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

BUT WHAT HAVE I DONE?

“Hi there and do come in. I’m Miss Vaginsky ... Nina Vaginsky and it is a real pleasure to finally meet you ... Emma ... Emma Stoke isn’t?”

Emma Stoke was moving very slowly through the door of the manager’s office of the Clit Shop as another naked, young woman began addressing her. One minute Emma was walking quietly beside Danylo Senka towards the Clit Shop in the Smokey Rock Mall then the next minute she was being quietly lead by the hand of a young naked girl into this office. She didn’t even get a chance to signal to Dany what she was doing. Once at the door of this room the naked girl disappeared off around the corner. This left Emma to move through the open doorway alone where this other naked woman/girl was now addressing her ... and obviously a Nudist like Emma was.

This other Nudist was a very beautiful looking Nudist as well. She had the most amazing long black hair flowing down either side of her gorgeous face then back around her neck before finishing half way down her back. The naked girl’s skin tone was a very soft tan color and flawless to perfection from what must obviously be quite a few years now of Lifestyle Nudism. The girl also had two immaculate looking breasts that Emma just knew could make any man, and probably quite a few women, drool uncontrollably over. The nipples on those breasts were hard and erect with still that hint of teenage puffiness just below them as they sat atop two exquisitely shaped orbs of just beautiful female breast material.

Looking at those lovely breasts just helped draw Emma’s eye down across the girl’s immaculately trim stomach and waistline to her hips, thighs, legs and one dark, solid patch of pubic hair. That very thick patch of pubic hair really was jet black, just like the hair on her head was. It was also manicured into a very pretty heart shape around the girl’s labia folds. Those folds, Emma knew, would have had many a mouth, hands and penis parting them over the last few years or so of the young woman’s life. In terms of actual age this naked woman appeared to be in her early twenties at the very most and really was just so amazingly beautiful. She was one truly gorgeous, naked woman, thought Emma, in all the prime of her young Nudist life!

When Emma heard this Miss Nina Vaginsky address her by her own name she responded with, “Yes, that’s right. I am Emma Stoke but ... but who are you and how do you know who I am?”

“Oh, I’ve known who you are for quite a few months now through your correspondence with the National Trust For Lifestyle Nudism and all that you’ve been trying to achieve on the Sex Education front in our schools. My family and I are strong supporters of the NTFLN and part of their overall structure. I am also very good friends with one of your boyfriend’s old friends from his time back up there in Canada. This old friend of his - a Miss Evette Lefebre - seems to have kept in regular touch with your boyfriend’s sister - a Miss Ula Senka. And it may intrigue you to know that I am also from Ukraine just like your friend Danylo Senka and his sister are. So I have had two good sources for information on your movements and for finally being able to meet you like this and perhaps give you something in appreciation for all your efforts.”

As soon as Nina Vaginsky had finished speaking her eyes went to a corner of the room that was just behind Emma’s back. Emma turned to follow the direction of those eyes and saw a naked man stand up from a chair in that corner. He had obviously been there all the time and just waiting for his cue to stand and present himself to Emma ... and what a wonderful presentation it was. The guy was just gorgeous in every possible way a girl could think of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.