TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

REDEFINING FAMILY SEX

When Evette did finally come back down to Earth she just quietly whispered into Dany’s ear, “Boy are you gonna get fucked tonight ... by me and your sister and by the girl that runs this place. Just wait until you meet her. I just know she’s gonna want to fuck you as much as me and Ula want to. That will be with any flavor you like on our cunts and bodies ... pineapple, strawberry, passion fruit, kiwi, coconut, lime, orange, caramel ... we got it all. And you can smother the stuff all over our tits and asses as well and lick it all off by the gallon ... lick, fuck, lick, fuck, lick fuck ... yum, yum, yum!”

Dany just looked down quietly at Evette’s naked body in that chair then over at Ula’s naked body on that sofa then said, “Ooooo, lucky me! But ... but ... but first can you at least tell me just what the hell is going on here. And ... and who is this girl you just mentioned that runs this place. Just please tell me what the hell this is all about! And ... and what the hell do you call that stuff I’ve just been eating off both your pussies? It really is amazingly delicious but what the hell is it?”

Evette Lefebre looked up at Dany’s slightly bewildered face before standing up and putting her bare arms around his naked body and pressing her tight, young breasts hard into his chest. She was quickly joined by Ula getting up and doing the same thing from behind so that Dany now found himself getting hugged and squeezed by two gorgeous young girls as he stood there by the Clit Shop door. This was also continuing to give him one raging hard-on that everyone passing by could plainly see.

The little show Dany and Evette had just put on also got another round of applause just like the one Dany and Ula had got. People were clapping and cheering at the sight and sound of Ula and Emma’s wild orgasms and at Dany’s swinging hard-on. Dany, Evette and Ula could also hear many young girls in that crowd begging to be next to have a go in those chairs with them coming forward as soon as both chairs were empty again. The three then watched with mild amusement as even Textile girls climbed up into those chairs to have their skirts pulled up and their panties pulled off before some adoring male, or female, fan plunged their face in and began sucking on whatever flavor had been chosen to smother those waiting pussies with.

Evette Lefebre then turned to Dany and said, “Guys can also fit into those Fun Fuck Chairs ... that’s their official name - pretty basic - but that’s just what they are. You just get in and have fun while you get sucked off just like us! You can of course get a great fuck too - not just one hell of a suck off session. The height and angle of the Fun Fuck Chair is adjustable from a little control knob on the side. You can line yourself up with a cock or a cunt to suck OR to fuck ... right up hard between those splayed out legs. Girls can even hop up on top to ride a hard cock all the way home. There’s little foot rests and handholds there to make everything comfortable ... and away you go. Put your quarter in the slot and it’s ... RIDE ‘EM COWBOY! They really are good for getting a decent fuck in. But like I was saying guys can get in with their legs up over those stirrup things and get themselves sucked off good and proper once they have smothered their hairy cocks and balls in any one of those delicious flavors. It really is a wonderfully safe form of sex with those tasty lotions adding just a whole new dimension to cunnilingus. I know of whole families buying just truck loads of the stuff then buying their own Fun Fuck Chair to have these amazing Family Nights with everyone going down hard between each others legs. You get moms fucking and sucking off their sons and sons fucking and sucking off their moms and dads on daughters and daughters on their dads and of course brothers with sisters. Then there’s all the cousins and uncles and aunties getting in on the act too ... whatever works. Nobody seems to care what the combination is once that Fruit Flavored Cunt Juice - that’s what they call it - gets in on the scene. The stuff really does seem to be redefining the whole Family Sex thing. And I have actually no idea what it really is apart from it being called Cunt Juice and everyone that tries it just loves it instantly. You just pour that stuff on and you’ll get anyone sucking hard down on anything ... even an old broom handle!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.